So... Why won't Trump, release his tax returns...?

So... Why won't Trump, release his tax returns...?

>a fucking leaf
Why won't Trudeau keep his election promises?

lmao why did you expect him to keep any of them? weed won't be legalized, election form won't happen before 2019, etc.

because he probably doesnt pay much actual taxes because he is successful in the buisness world.

Why won't Trump? He promised to release his tax returns.

>no u

I don't remember promising to do it, and then getting elected President.

Probably blacked out.

Mmk. As my first executive order, I'm ordering Trump arrested for Tax Evasion.

Why should he? Its keeps the libtears flowing over muh tax returns.

are you the guy the indians are supposed to be avoiding?

he promised

I think you mean Avoision

Firewater?

He did, when the audit was over. And it still seems to be going

This. It will simply cause more confusion as regular plebs don't understand the complexities of the tax system with regards to carryover losses, amortization, special deductions, etc. And of course the fake news outlets will only report on portions that drive their agenda

>really nigga
Why should he? Hillary deleted her damning emails, so Trump doesn't have to. It was a tit-for-tat sort of thing I remember from the debates.

indians with a dot. your ID

Noone cares, shill. Gtfo of my Sup Forums

Shit f a m, I'm hammered.

>her damning emails
>Meanwhile, trump administration literally snapchatting federal secrets to soviets

who cares nigger

Audit's been going for 15 years now I guess.

He's been using that excuse since 2002.

Obomber promised to shut down gitmo.

Is that you, Joe?

>our guy

a homosexual?

>muh russians

nice meme ctr

I see you've got your regular dose of CNN.

>releases tax returns
>public learns of legal loopholes
>people legally stop paying taxes
>fuck.jpg
>America now looks at Mexico as the model country

hurr durr tax returns

Why do so many toddlers think these threads are clever

>Someone says Trump might have ties with Russia
>POST PROOFS

>Trump says he has no ties with Russia. No loans with Russia. No business deals in Russia. Hasn't even spoke to a Russian in years.
>He doesn't need to prove it guys.

The onus of proof is on the accuser. Trump doesn't need to disprove your point you lazy Amerifat.

1. Doesn't have to
2. It's long past the point where releasing them would look like caving to pressure.

He doesn't feel like it. Maybe there's some deeply personal information in there.

If he did anything illegal, the IRS would place charges against him. If he had undue ties with the Russians, someone would have leaked them by now.

Good goys. Politicians shouldn't have to stick to their election promises or have to pay their taxes. Only regular goys should have to do that. Thats why they lose!

Reminder that 6 of trumps cabinet are Goldman Sachs.

Reminder that 40% of his cabinet are jews.

You're all blue-pulled cucks.

Why don't you release yours?

i dont even know how to file taxes, i have a (((financial advisor))) who does it for me

>proving a negative
Allahu ackbar to you to shariah blue
Surely you can prove you arent a shill afterall

it's a good thing those haven't existed for 20+ years. Mr. Gorbachev tear down this post

>>Trump says he has no ties with Russia. No loans with Russia. No business deals in Russia. Hasn't even spoke to a Russian in years.
>>He doesn't need to prove it guys.
which of those is a crime?

He's being audited.
If there was anything misleading or criminalizing about his tax returns (((they))) would have leaked them already, like they do with any other classified or otherwise private information that fits (((their))) agenda

He's probably got some major tax fraud crime... or not. Thing is, you leftists have fucked shit up so badly that I would still prefer him over anything the left has to offer.
Mostly just because you guys and the media hate him so much.

>
Because you are a dumb autist.

and you're a dumb autist for not generating your own electricity, not collecting and filtering your own water, not growing your own vegetables, etc.

Also because his tax return will show the medical deductions he claimed by making frequent trips to the abortion clinic with Ivanka.

He did release them. They were paperclipped to Obama's original long form birth certificate.

If there was any fraud, IRS would have already found it and nailed his ass to the wall. It's not like they don't have access to his tax filings.

He lost like a billion dollars back in the 1990s, and probably carried those losses forward to reduce his tax liability in future years. Which makes sense and is a perfectly legal part of the tax code, but liberals who have no idea how the real world works would just see that maybe didn't have to pay any income tax for many years due to those losses and try to crucify him for it.

That, and/or I think he's worried that maybe tax returns would show he isn't as wealthy and successful as he likes to claim, and it would hurt his brand and image.

Cause he doesn't have to

Him being audited doesnt prevent him from releasing his tax returns

>Hillary was crooked!
>That lets Trump be crooked too!

>all the trumpfags damage control

Because this cunt is not a billionaire