>>113007294

Literally means nothing

We are our group with our own interests. Feather Indians lost lmao. Remaining majority in USA is clearly in our interest.

I always find this argument hilarious and lefties constantly try and make it.

Indians got completely btfo by letting their land be infiltrated by outsiders.

So now we're supposed to do the same thing? I mean what are they even arguing?

natives had no legal immigration policy back then

>natives
>laws or property rights

If they had kept the migrants out, they'd still be alive

Yeah I bet the Natives wish they could go back in time and build a wall of their own don't you think? Can somebody explain to me how this isn't an argument in favor of border control?

So illegal immigration is a bad thing and we should try to stop it? That's why we elected Trump.

I never understood this line of thinking from lefties.

If you're smart you'll listen to the man

>expects me to pay the price for something that occured 500 years ago

Yeah lets learn from history and not fuck up a second times.

/thread

Yes, they're subconsciously suicidal.

They didn't immigrate to a Native American country, they built a new one of their own.

Immigrants move to an established nation to become a part of that nation.

Settlers move to an area with the intent of creating/expanding their own society.

lrn2conquest

If they weren't backward spear chuckers they wouldn't have gotten BTFO by the Europeans. Social Darwinism baby.

>Implying they had government and laws

Conquerors for fuck sake, not inmigrants.

Indians didn't believe in private property so there was nothing "illegal" about this immigration

kys

>bags of cellular material skulking the thin crust of a geoid mineral globe
>rights

does this mean we get to scalp migrants?

It's whites turn to have their lands taken over its only fair.

Someone would have come eventually to take all that land and resources.

Would you really prefer the New World was conquered by Russians or Germans for example? How about the Chinese? Geopolitics would be completely different, and disadvantageous to the Anglos. It would be almost criminal not go to the New World first if you had the means.

I've heard this before but I dont know exactly what it means.

I think different tribes had their own areas, divided by rivers/mountain ranges or whatever.

And different families set up their teepees and if some weirdo entered the wrong family's teepee he might have got an ass kicking or punishment from tribal elders.

This would be considered private property I think.

Just because the they didn't have a deed registered with the central indian government doesn't mean they didn't have some concept of "private property".

You're dumb, burger. Quit being an asshat.

If the natives had invented the wheel I would have thought about giving them land back. They're better off with us at the helm of society.

for the love of God you guys had wars with each other. The pilgrims fucking conquered the Indians. Which is pretty sad seeing as how the Indians had the whole of North America to themselves for 8,000 years and never once mastered gun powder instead relying on flint fucking hatchets and bows and arrows and were outdone by fucking people just coming off of boats after fleeing Europe

you lost, get the fuck over it

>Indians had their own country with immigration laws
>Indians didn't believe in the land being used for all by as their all mother said

Not only is this retarded, it's historically inaccurate

3/10

Here's your (you)

Now imagine if they had enforced immigration laws and done vetting.
Maybe they'd still be here.
Really makes you think.

#NOTALLEUROPEANS
#CHRISTIANITYISARELIGIONOFPEACE
#PRAYFORDELAWARE
#REFUGEESWELCOME

You didn't invent the wheel either.

In fact, probably some sand nigger did.

So shut the fuck up.

>guud hombre
I see you've been learning english. Do you plan to go somewhere anytime soon? Maybe before a certain wall has been built?

well said, exactly what i was thinking

this literally would have saved them from genocide.

They are literally proving their own point wrong.

native americans were primitive savages before the conquering by europeans

(((Christopher Columbus)))

Google it.

Remind me what illegal immigrants did to natives?

ya, its a little retarded.

I think they're arguing that we shouldn't be arguing against immigration because our ancestors were immigrants too.

essentially we shouldn't be looking out for our descendants best interests.

its like arguing that we shouldn't be arguing against someone taking our food.

it doesn't make a lot of sense

lots of sjws haven't really thought things through.

there were a handful of them for whom the interaction ended poorly.

So, you're admitting that illegal immigration is a negative thing? Also, native Americans didn't have immigration laws.

This bullshit "argument" gets demolished no matter what angle you attack it from. I literally have no idea how it still gets perpetuated.

They want to call those who oppose illegal immigration hypocrites but not do any basic thinking as to how using "natives" as an example is galactically fucking retarded.

So you dropped out of high school I'm guessing.

Conquerors don't immigrate

>a small group of people with no concept of ownership exclusively own an entire continent

here's a (you)

This

i agree with this guy

they are still primitive savages; everytime we build them houses they tear them apart for fucking firewood. Which i dont mind. Burn that chemically treated wood- breathe in the carcinogens; BREATHE DEEPLY

I actually did drop out of high school.

I received my state education in Amerindians just like you, though.

The difference between you and me is guilt.

Indians should be sent back to East Asia where they came from.

> I think different tribes had their own areas
And when whites settled on those areas, they did so under treaty or purchase.

On areas where no Indians claimed, whites settled via homesteading.

It was legal immigration.

So why dont you find a way to make them leave red man? Oh wait you cant because youre a bunch of cucks who didnt fight when they had the chance

no you stupid nigger
the correct answer is that all races on this planet have had the same opportunity to succeed. the indians lost because they are a bunch of murderous savages who never evolved because they wont stop killing eachother over retarded spiritual ghost ravens or smoke or some retarded tribal shit

indians are not mystical and deep. they have always been a pack of bandit scum.
here are some fun facts to throw in SJW faces -

the worst treatment of women in the history of this entire continent was the treatment of native american women by the native men. you dont even know how pathetic of a life being a native women was. it was some shit which would make your stupid racist asses cry.
the indians have been giving white people shit for centuries.
they are not a peaceful race of people

do not reply to tripfag posts

Your argument is analogous to someone using Monopoly money to buy a new car with. The white man's private property laws superseded your bullshit assumptions of what Indian territory was. Indians constantly warred one another so whatever your dreams of unspoken treaties and truces are is just that. We brought the Bible and we brought deeds. Private property established real borders that were enforceable with guns.

tl;dr our fantasy lines were better enforced than their fantasy lines

Yep you're doing it mate you are doing it jajajjjajajajjajajajajajaj

Explain that meme.

Yup, natives should have killed every white man they found.
They didn't though and now we own all their shit, forcing them to live in isolated parts of the country we didn't really want.
Their culture basically only exists for our amusement at this point.
The invasion of the white man should be a lesson to all nations of the world: never allow imigrants into your country.

TRUMP BTFO

> invading a land mass with 2 million red natives on it is the same as displacing 200 million white native people.

Except we were conquering and settling in those times. No one was an immigrant to the fucking Cherokee nation, and they were decidedly not Americans.

It varied from place to place and tribe to tribe.
The plains indians were nomadic so their "houses" were essentially tents.
Nobody owned land because they never stayed in one place, also why they never had cities.

Tribes near water actually had stationary food supplies so they developed so they developed simple wooden structures and "villages"
They never developed written language so they never had any real code of law, all disputes were basically handled on a case by case basis by the tribal chieftain.

The Lack of a written language also meant they couldn't send detailed communications long distances.
This is why they never developed large territorial governments such as kingdoms or really anything that could be considered a proper nation.
Once the white man started building cities some of the wiser chieftains realized realized they needed to work together to survive and so they started forming loose alliances, but by this point it was already too late.
These loose coalitions became the "tribes" we know today that ended up getting moved to reservations

This is true, everywhere settlers went where native tribes were using the land they made treaties exchanging cloth, beads, alchohol, guns, etc. In exchange for land.
The problem was as I said before the natives had no written language so they had no concept of code of law.
This meant that they would accept these treaties, and then immediately break them because they didn't understand the concept of a treaty.
This is what lead directly to many of the Indian massacres.

>Native
>migrated over via crossing the Bering Strait
Wut? Lol.

By this logic we are all african niggers

> Hey whitey hurry up and die to brown people to replace you.
No thanks.

What's funny about this argument is that Europeans didn't do any of the following:

1. Move into Indian villages and increase the competition, and cost, of low cost Indian Teepee's.
2. Enroll all their shitbag children in the Indian education system crowding their schools
3..Overcrowd the Indian healthcare system
4. Make working Indians work harder to provide the Indian tax dollars to give to non-working Europeans in Indian villages as welfare for Euro families
5. Increase the crime rate in Indian villages
6. Increase the tax burden on the American Indian to fund infrastructure, jails, and social programs.
7. Euro's didn't overcrowd the Indian judicial system and waste Indian tax dollars by needing public defenders.

On the contrary, the Europeans showed up and built their own fucking towns, villages, cities, infrastructure, and civilization, while the fucking prairie niggers begged them for steel, gunpowder, blankets, and whiskey.

FUCK the "natives", and FUCK immigrants.

They actually do a lot of things that lead me to that conclusion tee bee aytch

They're obviously arguing that whites should do the same. I've had a cuck tell me our time to rule this land is over and it's turn we turn it over, a white democrat, not even a kike.

>the worst treatment of women in the history

Got sauce?
I'd like to read up on that.

I love how the left thinks this supports their pro mass immigration stance

yes that is their argument. You killed people so now you must take your turn and allow yourself to be invaded and slaughtered. This is how far white guilt gets to these people

And what praytell was the immigration police of generic indian man in the 1600s?

W-Wow. This has really opened my eyes. I- I- I'm literally in tears, i'm so sorry I voted for Trump I really do see now. #I'mWithHer #HeWillNotDivideUs Our country was built on immigration, haha immigrants probably work harder than us huh guys?, Hey if 2 dudes wanna get married what's wrong with that?, Diversity is our strength,

>this is considered to be an argument in favor of immigration by leftards

>Nomads
>Their land
>Implying the powerful will respect the rules of people with technology of the Stone age.

hahaha we fucking killed so many of those retarded "native americans"

If a race of advanced aliens came down tomorrow and a year later I wasn't dead I would not go around bitching, I'd be grateful that I wasn't wiped out totally.