RUSSIA

I'm genuinely curious:

Can anyone unironically post any proof or evidence that Russia had anything to do with anything during the election?

Please be serious.

If they had solid proof, you would never hear the end of every individual detail they had. They have nothing.

no, that's why no one's done it yet.

the jewish power cabal couldn't overcome the will of the people this time, but they're still trying to get power back. this is what it looks like -- they push lies until they get reality back under their control.

>UNNAMED CIA SOURCES

Jeez, isn't that good enough for you?!

hey comrades, putin says to work on france and german elections now, didnt you get the memo?

Thank you, that makes sense. I asked because it's bothering me that friends and family keep bringing it up, and I'm in a chilling-effect position.

One example was my buddy calling Trump a puppet. I asked what made him say that, and he goes "how have you not heard about Russia controlling Trump?" I just hate how things are atm

Podesta fell for a phising link. a fucking 12 y.o. could have set that up.

but hey, if they just keep shouting about KGB, l33t russian haxors to normies they will believe it and if they accomplish that, who cares about the truth.

>I just hate how things are atm

How? Autistic rambling about how it's over for Trump from the same people who haven't really stopped saying it for almost 2 years now?

DELET THIS.
t.((()))

Don't mean to blog, but it's because I'm seeing the effect of misleading media in people around me. It worries me that, despite the truth being one thing, people are drawing conclusions and adopting a reality of falsehoods. I'm just one person, and can't handle talking things out with so many people in different social circles.

All "evidence" that Russia was involved came directly from a firm on Hillary's payroll. No US Government was allowed access to the compromised servers. They all just signed off on each other, and the findings of Hillary's personal investigation, without ever having access to the supposed proof itself.

Even the """evidence""" that was shown was laughably circumstantial, such as script-kiddy malware using Russian code.

They have absolutely nothing, from the same people that (((coincidentally))) tried to blame the Sony hack on a spontaneous protest over a Seth Rogan movie.

Think of all the the various branches which the government have spawned. They all have people in them, some of which are in higher up positions which are against him. Same thing for everyone that runs every media conglomerate. Same thing for the people in the Federal Reserve. This is not going to be an easy term for Trump so it's important to always point out the media spin to everyone you know for the next 4 years.

Other than the Byzantine empire there is nothing else in this infograph that points to Russia being a part of Kalergi's plan to genocide the people's of Europe. Some idiots on this board refer to it as "white genocide". The EU is corrupt as fuck and is run by a bunch of inter-dimensional pedophile (((Saturn))) worshipers, and I'm serious about that. What is happening is the esoteric habits of the elite are coming to light.

Take 10 minutes and read this info graph and maybe it will be a little more clear to you why Russia has nothing to do with the global elite.

Sorry user. There is not a single whiff of evidence. The entirety of the left, and your friends, have deluded themselves with NO BASIS WHATSOEVER. It is quite a terrifying thing to observe.

Come to think of it any proof they were "hacked" at all? Assange suggested that DNC leak was via a hand off (hard disk/flash drive or whatever). He also made a point of denying Russian involvement in the leaks. Seems to indicate an insider.

They were not HACKED. They were BETRAYED.

As for stupid Podesta, he fell for a simple phishing scheme.

What I want to know is why "Russia hacking the DNC" is more talked about than Hillary making a private server when she wasn't supposed to, "losing 30K or more emails" some of which involve weapons trafficking to militant groups.

I have yet to see evidence beyond "Russia generally likes one person more than the other".

Bc the media are genuinely insane. It will be fun to watch TGE berate them for 8 years.

Trump is not part of the global elite and is why he wants to cooperate with Russia rather than go to war them like Obama, Hillary, McCain, and other government officials would have advocated for.

The only people who benefit from war are the bankers and the bankers are mostly Jewish. Israel has been pushing policy to immigrate refugees in the middle east to every where other than Israel. America is done fighting their wars and helping with their conflicts that they create. There has to be some accountability.

If the kikes have so much power, why do I consistently outperform them in my professional school? Why did a Jewish professor genuinely save my Goyim ass today?

You believe in ghosts, user. Jewish ghosts.

Some guy who said he was a journalist said that some guy who said he was CIA said that he heard someone say something about some guy who said he was FSB saying something about Trump.

Putinati confirmed.
DRUMPFLSTILTSKIN BTFO

There is not direct evidence, but they shilled for Trump hard as fuck. Maybe they convinced some idiots that way.

Bump for more opportunities for ANYONE to post ANYTHING hinting towards truth in the Russian hacking narrative.

This whole Russia thing is like the media's Pizzagate.

This