Media lies

WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

(Does this feel organic yet)

Yesterday another "insider user" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR

Link to original MLA thread -> → →
MLA thread #2 -> MLA thread #3 -> 112882772

Link to the insider/shill thread -> → →

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/mike-dubke-to-be-named-white-house-communications-director/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Technically the election was a meme world war now what we are going through is a meme cold war.

>implying tweeting at libbies will make them disrust liberal media
no time for that bunker now

Bump.

I made this thread based off the feeling that his is not a smart campaign to engage in. Why should we have to call the media liars, and have it trending before they lie? Why not just wait for the info and dismantle it upon arrival?

we don't have time to question the GOD EMPEROR EITHER YOU ARE IN OR OUT BUT QUIT FUCKING AROUND

Just look at these freaks. Theyve adopted calling everything shills as a strategy

This fag too. What are you talking like that for? Shills have a dialect, and theyre always retarded.

reddit-tier LARPing

HOW COME I DON'T SEE MORE UPDATES AS IN NEW TWEETS IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER???

HORY SHIT THEY KNOW

DISSEMINATE ANTI-MEDIA MEMES
>DISSEMINATE ANTI-MEDIA MEMES

Yeah mate, i tried commandeering the whole thread when it hit bump limit, but they got a new thread posted before me. Im not sure exactly what shills would get from setting the "media lies" campaign up, but it doesnt seem organic to Sup Forums

Useful?

Wait, it's fine. For some reason I have to go back and forth between pages to get the new tweet updates. Don't know why they post how many new tweets have been posted.

Hashtags are useful but the end goal is to get the message to people that the media is not to be trusted.

Use other social media outlets as well as Twitter, especially normiebook.

DID WHAT I HAD TO DO IN THE TIME PRESENTED, DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THIS

www.
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
medialiesagain
DOT COM

made it shareable for kikebook as well

SHARE IT BABY SHARE IT

It's STARTING, at this rate tweet again tomorrow and it'll trend in the afternoon.

it is working my bretheren

Is this the new Shekelshoah/Hillarygate/Pizzagate/Yellowstone eruption
Where you keep making threads spamming the same old info for days accomplishing nothing and calling anyone who questions you a shill?

I'm starting to think that its a movie viralling campaign or something. The entire threads are centered around specifically spreading the hashtag and nothing more. Even look at this post

on a related note, I have built a weapon for further use in identifying opposition journalists and narratives, and will be shilling the beta periodically

your news is fake dot com

Splitting threads is not cool. Fill this up first

Join or die!

New CNN article cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/mike-dubke-to-be-named-white-house-communications-director/index.html

Anyone still doing 9gag? I posted from all my 3 accounts and now have to wait a couple of hours... Feels like im the only one there though.

>centered around specifically spreading the hashtag and nothing more
I'm talking about also spamming normiebook with anti-media memes at the same time as getting the hashtag viral.

This is all based on a post by an alleged insider and we will know if they were lying or not if MSM drops a new attack against Trump today. If it's literally nothing, it was probably a time-wasting psy-op.

FUCKING MIGRATE EVERYONE >FUCKING MIGRATE EVERYONE

Yeah the website looks too autistic for a movie in my opinion. I honestly am at a loss for this whole thing. I guess I'll know in the morning. What harm can really come from posting a bunch of contradicting headlines?

>it was probably a time-wasting psy-op
What I'm trying to say as well

Don't bother with it, it's most likely a teenager and his discord buddies trying to be psyops pros

It's probably a good idea to spread distrust of the media anyways, regardless of if these threads are a psy-op to waste time / distract us or not.

its @midnight which means in another hour it will get another bump when the west coast one airs

Yes it really is, but those threads don't achieve it. The entire thing can be traced back to a shitpost by a LARPer, which is laughable and will be laughed at if ever became big (it wont)

Next time try to do it minus the LARPing, maybe by starting a civilized thread and politely asking for our help

Does capitalization matter?

#MediaLiesAgain v #medialiesagain

LETS GO EVERYONE TO THE REAL THREAD

its easier to lie, than to prove a lie wrong.

Especially relevant is the line in Salon article;
"If Trump depicts Clinton's coming victory as the act of a criminal usurper, the endgame could get very ugly."

THE ENDGAME IS ABOUT GET VERY UGLY!

Democracy, what is left of it, is under threat.

It is a new user on twitter. They follow 20 news orgs and have 5 people accounts following them.

Youre retarded. Calling someone a liar before the lie is like calling someone a thief before you can prove they stole.

Its called pre persuasion user

>An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

It will be a sex tape. Or talks of someone having possession of a sex tape. Screencap this. I can't say who is involved - but it will be a prominent figure.

They're trying to split thread

Real threads:
Suspicious threads:

Thanks friend

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY AUTO SAGED AND DROPPING QUICK MIGRATE TO THE NEW THREAD

we are already here, might as well finish the raid