Why do niggers use "Uncle Tom" as an insult? Are they really that threatened by a civilized African American...

Why do niggers use "Uncle Tom" as an insult? Are they really that threatened by a civilized African American? Also not promoting race mixing, fuck that.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=5A0WxPoT0gE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Od5tvELIlVo
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-29/obamas-legacy-obamacare-failure-drone-policy-failure-guantanamo-failure-nsa-spying-f
youtube.com/watch?v=qkZAjw3VCL0
ft.com/content/446ac29a-dbc1-11e6-9d7c-be108f1c1dce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can't read so they don't actually realize that in the book, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Uncle Tom *supports* the slaves

but he's half white like Obama

cuck is the equivalent of uncle tom

Beats me. I didn't think they were literate.

Also thought that book isn't used in schools any more.

this guy is a fucking lunatic. why does he wear a cowboy hat? he's from fucking wisconsin

he should wear a cheese hat

Not everybody gets upper midwestern humor

I think they legitimately conflate the entire government with a slave master. I've talked to a black girl who would refer to the government as "he."

Nobody called Negrobocop an Uncle Tom because he's "civilized." They call him that because he's throws his own people under the bus for dog biscuits from whitey.

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

Only whites can be racists. So they gotta call someone an Uncle Tom.

Put it this way:

If he were a white cop talking shit about blacks, would he get invited to Fox News and the RNC?

If he were a black cop praising blacks, would he get invited to Fox News and the RNC?

No, he gets invited because he's a black cop talking shit about black people. He's a tool used to legitimize a narrative. i,e. an Uncle Tom.

Slave owners exploited slave illiteracy by staging a drastically reworked version as a play in which Uncle Tom was a bad guy. In both versions, he was a "house boy," treated better and closer to the master.

so what do you call a latino or asian that are racist?

Uncle Cheech and Uncle Chong.

Not only that, Uncle Tom is the Hero. He is whipped to death for refusing to deny his faith and for not snitching out the other two women who escaped slavery.

Goldstein, you're assuming we believe Silverbaum memes that we live in a post-racial society or whatever the going Klienberg-Metzler analysis is.

Fact is he straight talks and doesn't have side time for two shits. That has mass appeal.

>If he were a black cop praising blacks, would he get invited to Fox News
yeah but the other side of the screen would look like this

It's the root of African dysfunctionality.
Anyone who sticks there neck out above the tribe gets their head lopped off. Intelligence is to be scoffed at and ridiculed in favour of "muh dick"
>The reason modern humans branched off from Africans.
I feel so sorry for intelligent blacks, they are even more dispossessed than the white male.

Under mind control or they want other black people to be poor

"Talking shit about blacks"
calling out black gangster/ghetto culture is talking shit about blacks? Perhaps he should just ignore it and say its great?

>calling out black gangster/ghetto culture
That's not what he does. He calls blacks that demand fair treatment "terrorists" and demonized victims of police brutality. He's a shill for whitey.

Ooga booga my negro friend

>6% of the population
>Commits half of all murders
>Complains when people don't treat them fairly

They've swallowed the shit liberals have been selling them so deep it's started to rot them from the inside out.

Oh, your entire culture is based around ways to game government benefits programs? No, you don't need to change. In fact, the system ought to change to give you even MORE benefits. You're perfect just the way you are...did I mention your ancestors was kangz?

All of a sudden stagnation and squalor are everything your entire population aspires to and anyone who tries to go outside that chain link fence is branded as being less black, as if you can lose melanin over taking control of your life.

Honestly fuck niggers they're garbage but the people who helped make them as shit as they are deserve the noose even more.

So how is calling all black people thugs different from calling all white people racist?

How is racism a bad thing? Would you be racist if white males were 6% of the population and committed half of all murders?
>n-n-not all
Yes not all pedophiles will rape children either, it doesn't mean we shouldn't publicly hang them.

Yeah there are quite a few "blacks" who call out black gangster culture, and yet they don't get the publicity that he does because they aren't as radical as he is. He's nothing more than a shill. A shill is a shill in my opinion. The Trump administration has proven that conservative blacks tend to be the more inferior blacks. Omarosa is saying stupid shit and leading Trump down a dangerous path, Ben Carson is insane, Herman Cain was the biggest gimmick in modern history, and Allen West was retarded.

Conservatives might have a point if most of their blacks were like Thomas Powell, but the majority of them aren't even close.

Obama is by far the most competent black in USA history.

He calls out BLM for what it is
a terrorist group.
Please give me a example of him demonizing a victim of police brutality.

post some "uncle toms" BTFO of the narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=5A0WxPoT0gE&feature=youtu.be

He hates niggers and so do I. We are partners in the fight of crime.

>copanon

Please give me an example of BLM committing an act of terrorism. How many times have we held candlelit vigils and offered our thoughts-n-prayers to victims of BLM?

>a-a terrorist is somebody i don't like hurrrr

Sheriff Clarke don't tolerate no jibba-jabber

Is tucker's "pretending to be confused before I lambaste you" face a meme now?

>actually reading books on negro affairs
>[current year]

>Obama is by far the most competent black in USA history.
Nigga are you serious?

>victims of police brutality

>blacks commit disproportionate crime
>cops (of all races, albeit black cops are statistically more likely to use harsher punishment) react accordingly
Ooga booga, fuck whitey and da po po. Dey be holdings down da black manz

Wow, fucking, that like, fucking, some fucking ISIS-tier fucking shit right there, fucking.

He's not confused. He's focusing his awareness on using his mirror layer cortex to displace his own self-identiy in order to understand what his opponent is going on about.

That's how he's able to understand what shit they're running and how to check them around it until he finally bursts out in laughter when he gets them into checkmate.

underrated

Every single cop killed thanks to their race baiting bullshit is a victim of BLM. Every fucking black kid killed and immediately forgotten in Chicongo is a victim of BLM you fucking nigger loving cunt.

he looks so naked

It's basically seen as something like Stockholm Syndrome.
Black people that side with their captors.

But black people are basic as fuck so, they say "Uncle Tom".

Cops wouldn't get killed if they didn't gun people for jaywalking.

hes wereing clothes u cunt

Nice.

>implying any gun "victims" of cops deserved anything less

I'm glad the police kill as many people as they do. I wish they'd kill more people. I love it especially when they shoot dogs. I hate dogs. I hate niggers around the same, spics included.

interesting. but what did she mean by this?

>without his beard

r u a nigga and retarded?
lord have mercy

There's nothing to get, you guys are just retards.

Lower Midwest best midwest

Hey , just said something extreme, does that mean Sup Forums is a terrorist group now?

I find it funny that so many niggers can quickly identify an Uncle Tom, yet they don't know who their father is.

what a stupid niggardly thing t o say

Is this #pizzagate?

Who is more competent to run the country than Obama?

And if he was a real black man, Clarke would've married a black woman

It's, theoretically, someone who helps shit on their own race to raise their status in a system that traditionally oppresses their race. By shitting on their own race, they hope to appease the oppressors to raising their status a bit and make their own life better at the expense of their oppressed brethren, allowing themselves to be used as tokenism and abusing their Ethos as a member of the oppressed by claiming that their experience as an oppressed makes their shitting-on of their brethren have more clout.

An example:
>White person calls for white genocide and white people to pay reparations
>Minorities say that this is proof that white people want reparations too
>white person says they think other white people are privileged into ignorance
>That white person is considered higher than other white people among minority-majority social circles for using their ethos to confirm what those social circles believe but with ad-hominem support.

Why try to make sense on this board?

Here is BLM Calling for the death of police
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws

Obama was just as bad as Bush
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-29/obamas-legacy-obamacare-failure-drone-policy-failure-guantanamo-failure-nsa-spying-f

Why does every BLM protest seem to turn into a full blown riot? Why are they funded by George Soros? If a group of whites were out in the street saying shit like that you would be crying racism right now. You still haven't shown me a example of Sheriff Clark demonizing a true victim of police brutality
Sup Forums doesn't instigate riots. If you think BLM dindu nuffin and want to act surprised that nobody sees you as a peaceful group because that just cares about black people when you only care about us when a cop shoots some thug in the hood but ignores thugs shooting little girls in the hood you are truly lost.

My family didn't move out of Chicago to escape da evil police. They did it to escape niggers who kill each other at such a rate that it makes the war in Iraq pale in comparison. I'm just glad we got out before it got that bad.

If you support BLM so fucking much why do they care so little about black people especially black cops. Obama sat on his bony ass for 8 years having hot dog parties and did nothing to truly help black people.

>Obama sat on his bony ass for 8 years having hot dog parties and did nothing to truly help black people

Maybe because he couldn't? When he entered office, people were worried he was going to be too black. I'm pretty sure Obama shilled for LGBT and feminist shit to appeal to white lefties.

))
After HWNDU, you can't call other Sup Forumsacks shitskins unless you can prove you're white.

Who are these Marxist faggots fucking up Sup Forums spouting bullshit Critical Theory?

"Oppressors"?

Black Americans, thanks to welfare and trillions in wealth redistribution, have the highest standard of living among any blacks on earth.

>Here is BLM Calling for the death of police
So Sup Forums is a terrorist group because they say "gas all kikes"?

>th-the first amendment is terrorist
>b-but only when black people do it

its fucked up OP

they want to control you way of thought

for multiple reasons

1 is to justify their own beliefs so they can feel smart and belong

2 they are upset that you can think outside of race politics and judge from a neutral ground

you have no bias

this upsets them because they think they are smarter the you and know what you should think

im sure you know all of this by now though

also dont fall for the repubs are racist meme

ben carson and sheriff clarke are both based af

carson is a surgeon and a man of christ

that means hes spirital and technically intelligent

he also is reserved and polite

all very endearing qualities

clarke isnt as much a man of words but when he speaks he makes sure hes heard and that it is of quality

neither one of them believes that they are owed anything

neither one of them associats with being of part of the black community

yes they know they are black but they dont commit to the hive mind

they are indivualists

and most importantly they are americans

MAGA brother

I wish more niggers died

Someone born in this country for starters
youtube.com/watch?v=qkZAjw3VCL0

You have no Idea what I'm talking about when I say "Hot dog parties" do you? He had more that enough time to drop thousands of bombs on other countries.

You still haven't shown me a example of Clark demonizing a victim of police brutality. Every time a person like Clark calling out ghetto black behavior all of a sudden he is coonin for the white man. I will be glad when Carson cuts the welfare state real good and ghetto fools starve to death.

>People on a message board
>People marching in the streets and advocating and participating in race riots.
not the same thing.

nice fingerprint, thanks for your biometric identification goy ;^)

kek

where you at libfag? Did your Crapbook Air die?

>kek

Jealousy. Niggers live their lives to spite and one-up white men, so seeing a black man that is capable of being self sufficient and thinking for himself (which often times results in them not blaming white guys for everything) destroys them.

It's like the universe knew Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas could handle it that they ended up with those names.

Black people were apart of American history alongside natives whites and Mexicans

if i had a son he would look like traynog

Nah, faggot, I got blackup.

Did you want something?

OMG SOMEONE'S DROPPING SICK KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

Most people don't crack a book if they don't have to, especially blacks. Pity, it is a nice read.

>Why do niggers use "Uncle Tom" as an insult?

It's their fancy way of openly calling a Black a race traitor.

You already said that. You don't have my fingerprint or a database to run it through. Since your into biometrics so much, how bout I give you a sperm sample.

He's not an Uncle Tom.

He's somewhere between the House Nigger in Django and Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks.

This.

>a race traitor is your peoples biggest enemy.

;^) I don't need a database heh, why would I want to leave my calling card

ft.com/content/446ac29a-dbc1-11e6-9d7c-be108f1c1dce

He's the nigger version of your average SJW.

You know it to be true. Still a nigger no matter what though.
>Inb4 civic nationalists

Because politicians exploit the black community by offering them liberal policies that ultimately prevent them from becoming economically independent from the state. Welfare subsidizes poverty and affirmative action subsidizes failure. Blacks have not just been barred from prosperity but have actually been driven further into poverty. The US government has been using the black community as a reliable voting bloc since the welfare state was born in the 1960s. The "Uncle Tom" phenomenon has persisted as a result of liberalism and is simply a black reflection of the "racist" phenomenon in the white community - both being terms that are often used to browbeat anti-liberal dissenters in order to secure the government's position in controlling American households. This control is not only economic but familial, in that welfare subsidizes single motherhood and illegitimacy in the black community, making the state the breadwinner of the black family. This consequence again benefits the US government as young blacks are denied paternal discipline, leading to dysfunction in schools and imprisonment. The ultimate effect of liberal policies is the re-enslavement of blacks under the guise of social progress, fuelled by black greed and white guilt.

>tries to deny being a faggot
>has a mac
thanks for proving his point pooper pusher