Great. Let's just forget about gender for once

duplicate reply avoid

>girl's hair is shorter than shoulder length and wears jeans
>new gender
>guy wears pink shirt
>new gender
damn this is revolutionary

duplicate reply avoid

and by more they mean from .6% the population, as opposed to .3% like it used to be

>We’re seeing a new gender revolution
That's like saying "We're seeing a gravity revolution!" because a few unhinged individuals choose to disregard science.

>KQED
>Cucked

Woah... Really makes you........ want to reassign your gender so your cranium neutrons get fired up proportionally based around the shattered patriarchy's preconceived gender misconceptions

>You've lived long enough to see the mentally disturbed pressure everyone to ignore basic biology/anatomy

So we're at the end of the Age of Decadence right? When is this shit going to collapse?

I'm an attack helicopter

Oh look. Some chubby chick cropped her hair and put on a fedora. It's a gender revolution!!

Can anyone give me a /basic gestalt/ on the chemicals (((they))) are putting in the water that turn the friggin frogs gay?

>transcontinental mail-male

Give her the d

Repeatedly
Fuck them so hard until they beg for dick, make them ask to be treated like a whore.

They'll go back to being "women" real quick.

>trans-fission non-renewable bi-energy

Periods of decadence never sustain themselves. They always give way to war followed by a stern, conservative period (if not total destruction of the former state in question).

Decadence isn't "progress" as leftists try to pitch it, it's sickness and the last step before dissolution.

Either this new nationalist reactionary movement and generation emerging is going to save us before it's too late, or very bad things are coming.

I laughed so hard at this, ty user

Old news. In the current year, biological sex is a social construct and chromosomes don't mean shit. Get with the times, grandpa.
youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM

THE FUCK IS ZHE LOOKING AT?

Why do you think (((they))) push this shit? (((They))) aren't stupid. Decay the society until collapse and then capitalize on it.

What we're seeing is a mental health crisis as a result of a physical health crisis that is a result of gender bending chemicals in our environment (and thus, our food, water and air).

>We’re seeing a new gender revolution
I hope it's a bloody one.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

Under normal circumstances, this mental illness will correct itself by having the mental ill person die without leaving offspring.

But the danger in our digital age is they can spread their brain decease to other children.
This shit needs to be fought back against with humour and ridicule.

The fuck is that? it reminds me of this:
"independent.co.uk/student/news/oxford-university-students-gender-neutral-pronouns-peter-tatchell-student-union-ze-xe-a7470196.html"

>opting for
And there you go. Proof that this shit is a farce.
You don't just choose this kind of thing. They act like its such a burden, but they treat it like a joy.
Its either a problem you live with and solve or a shitty choice you make so you're special.

>KQED
literally kuked magazine

I live in San Francisco and used to occasionally listen to KQED for the NPR programming but stopped because the station is literally 24/7 identity politics.

i'd probably suggest a third gender to be called automono, easier to pronounce then you think. its just someone that basically masturbates to get themself off

WE DID IT REDDIT!

>mfw everyone has a boipucci either way
check mate retards

>Boy
Maybe
>Girl
Maybe
>Both
Probably not
>Faggot
Yes

Next time you see Gender, lad? PUT IT IN THE BLENDER!

>tfw leftist futurists will enable all trans, -kinisms through transhumanist, technological means
>tfw leftists really we're the real fascists

>After years fucking with their heads we finally convinced small children what we've been unable to convince rational adults of: gender isn't real!

>mfw a white person tries to explain this made-up gender bullshit to me

Hmm, strange. All my boys know they are boys and act like boys. My girl knows she is a girl and acts like a girl. All of their friends the same, cousins the same.
I think this is less about a gender revolution and more about one faggot in a hat.

Time will eventually prove that all this new age gender nonsense is just one big horrible mistake.

This.
People get confused and start denying shit nonsensically

It's a girl

Just become a machine.

Never forget these people are your enemy. They hate Western civilization, and they want to destroy it. Do not underestimate them, and do not ignore them.

The white is trying to destroy itself, by encouraging male children to cut off their own penis and castrate themselves.

It's one big fight against the traditional nuclear family of a fat and a mother and their children.

I know it's a conservative cliche that doesn't even need to be said at this point, but these people are attention-seeking snowflakes who are filling the whole where their identity should be with gender.

I know a biological female with a female name who wears female clothing and presents as female 100% of the time and dates heterosexual men. She's not female though she's "genderqueer" (big enough part of her identity that it's the only thing in her instagram bio) And she's a fucking 24 year old high school teacher

Just sad and pathetic

well thats a relief i was wondering when they'd successfully overthrow Gender. Looks like his, wait, their (xer?) people will be able to live in a free country

god, when will the cringe stop

what would 'both' even be?

every time I'm talking about chromosomes with a tranny they immediately go to;
>but what about XXX or XXY??
All those people on the planet are a fraction of all trannies, so ridiculously low numbers.
And on top of that, not all of them will have issues with their gender, so we can cut that number down further.

And in their eyes, this 0.0000001% of the global populations existance is worth throwing away the book on biology.
It's nuts. It's retarded.

Spock said it best
>The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
which seems to be the complete opposite of the SJW's mission

"this child was born with only 1 arm, we need to abolish T-shirts!!!"

So therefore the "Women's Strike" will be obsolete because gender has been overthrown

Why do they entertain this shit?

Why?

Hey KQED I identify as a 100 foot tall Aryan God named Sir.

Treat me as such

Browsed through this at the supermarket the other day just to rustle my own jimmies. It didn't disappoint, had to put it down in disgust.

>tfw no "white male"
cis scum btfo

that's sex
so far those waters haven't been muddied
but god knows they're trying

>overthrows gender
Yeah.
Nah.
Fuck right off.

>bi-electrical female

what bothers me the most though is the little "transgender boy" boys at his age would think they can be superman and jump off roofs. how is it ok to allow him to choose his sexual and gender identity

kek

I'd fuck the trap.

>It's real
Holy shit, the lefty marxists really embedded themselves into all of our media.

I had no idea it had gotten this bad.

in the trannies minds, prevention is better than cure

the "disease" in question is testosterone

yes. that old chestnut.
toxic masculinity
men are evil
blah blah blah

>Transcontinental Mail-Male

this comment is a gender now , i shall call it "interracial atomic queer semen absorber"

Will I get paid more if I identify as a male, or do snowgendered people all fall under female for sake of gender wage gaps?

Gender and sex are inherently linked in western culture. Since people want to be equal of the sexes, gender would need to be the same to the point of destroying the distinction between them.

This is where we're at now. The problem is trying to grasp how to make sense of it and transition it to. The trans "movement" has also caused this discourse to be expedited and find a solution that would best help trans people too.

The head editor: Susan ((((Goldberg))))

The owner: ((((Murdoch))))

>dress like a retard

>call it a new gender

>???

>get on the cover of national geographic

What step am I missing here?

Isn't semen a part of gender which is a social construct

People are going to look back on this age and essentially remember us all as little pudgy faced lesbians with stupid colored hair. Feels bad

Convince people it is inherent to who you are.

There's a difference between gender and sex?

No it doesn't.
Generation Zyklon won't fall for your bait.

>national geographic
They were sinking and got purchased by the Murdoch media empire.

Today they are National Sociology.

>Interdimensional spook

Sex is male/female. Gender is hairstyle, color and clothes being worn at the time and occasionally make up.

this. even in cuck island my younger brother's classmates still find this gender identity bullshit unbelieveable. gender (the creation of a pedophillic mad doctor) is tied to sex and sex is the reason for sexual attraction. end of discussion.

This is sickening me. I'm glad it's not widespread here, I don't want to take girl out, take her home and then punch him in face because he's not girl with penis but a dude with tits

>take a break shlomo.

I don't think so, pal. I have 2 younger siblings in Gen Z and they are physically revolted by this shit. Your time is at an end.

Underrated

Fucc, that interdimentional spook got me

I don't really know anyone from Generation Z, so I can only take your guys' word on this. What is causing them to turn out alright?

Life finds a way and it won't be through them.

We're witnessing the death of western society. The family unit has been destroyed by the left. We will literally be outbred by other civilizations.

I refuse to believe there's damn near 20 million trannies or whatever in America

>transdemetinal spook

YES!

We need more of rootless identityless consumers with no free will of their own!

We're seeing a generation of people who will, in the future, be determined to have a mental illness.

You really think this is gonna be acceptable once medical science is 50 years more advanced? Hahahahahaha

>INTERDIMENSIONAL SPOOK

holy fuck my sides

This shit wouldn't have happened without the Internet

The actors pushing this ideology may not be aware of what they're doing. Some may even be aware, but unable to stop.

We're possibly looking at a system. Similar to Sup Forums that system is propped up by its participants, yet no single actor can affect the direction.

So once such a system gets going, it can't be stopped by those originally profitting from it.

What we're seeing currently are only the symptoms of a fundamental misalignment of some core values of our society/economy. The West will either go through a period of strife and reformation or will perish/be transformed.

Such things happened before. Rome, in the Turkish Empire, probably in China too.

The period before the number might mean he's suggesting the number is lower than you think.

Glad I'll prob die in ww3 for this.

>let's forget about gender by talking about it constantly and giving it a spectrum to define us more specifically

that kid looks like he's 12, don't adults have a responsibility from letting kids do something that will severely embarrass themselves later in life on such a grand scale? that kid has no idea what the consequences of not embracing manhood are.

Even with fucked up chromosomes like XXY or X you're still either a boy or a girl, and it's determined by presence of the 'Y' chromosome.

I like how your eye is drawn toward the middle where the more average "transgendered" people are, then your sight moves outwards until you realize it's a meme and you laugh.

Yeah, I just explained a joke.