>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5rkq7pbXwY
youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk
youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/alexander-acosta-department-labor/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/cnn-chief-antagonism-toward-trump-boosting-morale-of-network-employees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for kek.

awoo~?

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

AWOOOOO~~~

Si'al Ke:K

AAAGhrgHRGAggWOOOOO

o shit he's here

>kek blessed my first
I'm proud. Praise him.

Praise Kek for his blessings are upon this thread

There's still room here, don't split. Keep this one fresh.

DAILY REMINDER THAT OP NEEDS TO UPDATE THE FUCK OUT IF ITS INSPIRATION VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=n5rkq7pbXwY

i got digits yay

so, no TNN tonite?

Did you port that game? Is that why you encourage people to play that game all the time?

People mentioned all over with your youtube username that you were doing porting. It seems bad to self promote.

Why did you delete your youtube account?

Yeah for real. His 9 steps for success is great!

wewewewewewewewew

wewewewewewewewew

wewewewewewewewew

wewewewewewewewew

wewewewewewewewew

You really post that off topic game quite a lot. You seem to really like it. I don't think it is Trump related though.

>Kek approves of the counter-split

Okay, what's up with this cuck, honestly. Why go out of your way to defend a competitor? Who is he working for?

So you want to take over making threads, or not?

Doesn't matter to me

fuck no, KeK's bare minimum is trips

He is a homo

>Chuck Schumer is a lightweight

Check out my ID

>4d chess

>9th Amendment
How the hell do you use this in legal cases? Seems very vague in application

chile btfo

I don't get it. Are they talking about the polack faggot finishing the game port?

nice

its not the first time he has done it. To be fair though, when Obama wanted to kick out Fox, the others banded together and said no

I cracked up when he said that.

Powerful..........................................

woah...............................................

fuck yea

>frog godess suwako-sama

Fire the bastard.

It certainly seems so since he appears to be porting those sorts of games. That was his Youtube username that he linked here and then deleted his account.
He frequently promotes that game.

Yes, that was his youtube username that he linked here. He spoke of porting a game on that youtube username before he deleted it. You can check previous threads.

MAKE OP IMAGES GREAT AGAIN

Forgot pic.

so basically ICE now knows what mcdonald's to hit up next? did other people stupidly post tweets like this? it's like doing ICE's work for them

I want to see crime statistics from today

Huh. No wonder he spams it all the time. He's a total narcissist.

t. Penaldo.

Yeah because they left, are now fired, and now some competent people need to be hired.

does this kill fake texas?

I don't think you should self-promote by making threads like you seem to do.

Oh no, at a McDonalds? Man. I guess I'll just drive a few blocks down the street and go to the other McDonalds or Wendys or literally any other fucking fast food place.

CLASSIC SPICS.

>We are close

He's just about the smarmiest Jew York heeb there. You'd sodoku if you ever ever heard his radio spots drenched in his accent that defies any local accent, even Jewish ones. Only deep state talks like that.

Not one of us. And he always smears his Jewish Shit on every issue without any hint other than a psychology developed on a psychosis of child molestation. If he doesn't get picked up in the pedo purge I will be very disappointed. He certainly has the chutzpa to keep going over the top wanting to get caught for the crimes he knows he committed.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Yes let him take over, believe in him.

So, they started this "immigrants free" day or whatever the fuck it's called? Just another chance for them to be lazy cunts and don't contribute to society.

rip Chile anons

It seems to be the reason that he was making that meme with NERV this and NERV that. he ports DS games and so when people didn't understand what he was talking about he would go encourage them to play his game that he ported. Like here:

That comment is entirely accurate from what I've seen of the dude. He's clearly an unstable and insecure person with a major narcissistic problem.

(checked)

Former Democratic Congressman and Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich dropping redpills about deep state.

He seemed like an honest Dem back in the day. Does this need to be spread?

youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk

Chick fil'a

They hire qt 16 year old christian girls and don't support gay shit

this
This doesn't work if not every fucking restaurant is in on it.
Oh McDonalds shut down for the day?
Guess i'll go to wendys or dennys or a hundred other places.
Also I'm guessing mcdonald CEOs aren't at all happy with this cutting profits, a lotta firing probably happened yesterday.

Is that what this is about? Are you that butthurt faggot who doxxed me a few threads ago? Is that what the split is about?

I really don't give a fuck what you think about me, but this is trump general. Leave your reddit tier drama out of it, literally nobody here gives a fuck about me or what I think

We'll the problem is liberals are retarded and think that because their grandpa came here (on a visa) that means they are immigrants and need to stand in solidarity with illegals. So fuckig tired of the illegals=immigrants meme. And god damn I would hate to have to go to that mcdonalds if a majority of the workers are "immigrants"

Dennis was so popular they had to eliminate his district because nobody could beat him in an election.

Something wearing someone else's skin, odd thing that.

Is that Bannon with a tie???

>corporatism suffering

This is but a small dose of Trumps power.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU

I think it's both. He's just mentally ill and really thinks he's living in a cartoon but also that now that its come to light.

What a kike.

Alright /ptg/ I have a problem. My roommate is a great guy, but he's a liberal and he's got it bad. Today I mentioned that I'm looking forward to the oroville dam failing. He immediately shot back that he was looking forward to Trump getting impeached. I bet him on it of course and I'm looking forward to him doing my laundry for a month in the future; however, it made me pretty mad. How do you get along with your libtard friends when they act up?

Press conference tl;dr: Fake news, fake Russia, fake reporters, Hillary, I won, fake news, the media is mean, fake news, Hillary, Hillary, unfair, fake news, I'm the least racist person alive, fake news, do you know what uranium is, nuclear holocaust is the worst kind, Hillary, Hillary, mean reporters, we're a fine-tuned machine, no Presidency has done what we've done, fake news.

"YOU KNOW WHAT URANIUM IS, RIGHT? IT'S A THING CALLED NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND OTHER THINGS. LIKE LOTS OF THINGS ARE DONE WITH URANIUM, INCLUDING SOME BAD THINGS."

What the actual fuck?

Scary fact here is this language fine-tuned machine works with his inbreds (aka fan base). It's a stark contrast to Obama who spoke much more intelligently. Fox News conservative outlets drove this idea of finding the opposite of Obama. And look at Trump, can't find a better example of the opposite all the way down to his orangutan skin tone.
In journalism there's a principle that all words used should be at roughly a 6th grade reading level on news articles. This helps it reach the broadest audience. Trump does this, we can debate why such as not having that intelligence to do so on his own, but the result is the same - he speaks to their level. Drumpfkin say "he speaks to me" "he speaks so I can understand". There's more to those statements then just his lack of intelligence. Number of immaturate and retarded rednecks in Murica is fucking frightening.

DO IT FAGGOT:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He isn't allowed to self-promote, right? That is against the rules I thought.

I didn't split, I didn't make this thread. I found the connection to why you are always promoting that game.

You are doing it as self-promotion. Your youtube account username in those forums proves it.

I also am not doxxing anyone, you provided all this information and it is all publically available. I did not post any of your personal information. You gave this.

Dose enyone have a potatoe strainer??

No one cares about crotchitchya shilling

Dose enyone have a potatoe strainer??

>I really don't give a fuck what you think about me

You keep saying this and then display the exact opposite.

I think it's against the rules when you shill with links.

How are you all?

>tfw supposed to go to bed at 11 but i wanted a mcflurry and had to drive across town to find an open mcdonalds

Fug

Yeah, I would have voted for him when I was a democrat if he could ever get nominated.

He might have the kind of legitimacy that can open the eyes of older millenials/younger gen-Xers

If you've been making threads for like 16 hours the only thing I have to say to you is THANK YOU bruh

Jews

He's talking about the jews

You kind is not welcome here.

stop replying to them dude

How about, every since you were born into a world against you, you were fouled to conform?

Hmm. You'd like that would you cuckhold?

He is a cum junky with AIDS

Kek

Did Trump really let Pence be lied to for 2 weeks?

It needs to be re-titled 'day without an ILLEGAL' cause it's only assblasted spics doing it.

He looks so out of place in the whitehouse. I can imagine him being a sleazy but honest PI or muckraker but not some Goldman hedge fund manager or a top White house postion.

>Who Is Alexander Acosta? Trump Labor Nominee Supports Amnesty, Cheap Foreign Labor

President Donald Trump’s new nominee to run the Department of Labor is an accomplished lawyer and a rising star in the GOP’s Hispanic and pro-diversity wing.

The nominee, Alexander Acosta, is a Harvard graduate and a former senior justice department official under George W. Bush. From 2005, he served as a federal attorney in Florida, where he successfully prosecuted a series of high-profile cases and is now a university dean.

If confirmed by the Senate to run the Department of Labor, Acosta will play an important role in overseeing and regulating the annual inflow of roughly 1 million contract workers. Those contract workers fill white-collar and blue-collar jobs throughout the economy and they also lower wages for American graduates and unskilled workers.

However, he’s likely to clash with Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a populist who is expected to push for reduced use of foreign workers. Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump called for reforms of the contract-worker programs, including the H-1B program, and declared his policy would be to “Buy American, Hire American.”

On Wednesday, Jan 15, Trump’s first nominee for the job was withdrawn after a few GOP Senators said they would not vote for him in the closely divided Senate. The first nominee, restaurant CEO Anthony Puzder, was damaged by his pre-nomination support for cheap-labor immigration.

In January 2012, at an event organized by former Gov. Jeb Bush’s Hispanic Leadership Network, Acosta urged politicians to create “a pathway to legal immigration” despite strong public opposition.

He also imposed social diversity on cohesive American communities. His wins include a court decision ending a schoolroom ban on Islamic hijabs, and an anti-discrimination case which forced a community to permit housing for imported contract workers.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/alexander-acosta-department-labor/

He keeps telling people to go play his game, it seems not only off topic but it looks like self-promotion since he ported it.

You're both off your meds, literally nobody else but you two give a fuck about some stupid comments I made years ago

I'm starting to think you are both shills, but you seem underage, nobody else would care about this

Since OP is one post at this point, I assume he's out, most likely a bot because I remember this exact same image and edition also posted early before

Making next thread, like usual. If we get split again by beavis and butthead over here, ignore that thread, they just want to kiss my ass over a half a decade year old youtube comments and derail

for some reason it looks like we need another threadly reminder
DO NOT REPLY TO THE SHILLS
DO NOT PASS GO
DO NOT COLLECT 2OO DOLLARYDOOS

saw this pic i took last summer and thought back to simpler times lads

W-When will the winning stop??

I think you mean
>Did Trump brief the VP on things he didn't need to know about

There's niggers all over instagram blowing him and saying "DAMN SON EVEN FOX IS AGAINST HIM LOL DRUMPF BTFO".

Fire that literal faggot already.

>Trump has been happening for 2 years already
>9/11 was 16 years ago

undocumented meme needs to die quickly

NEVER

It won't be 2 years until June

And let him go on National television to repeat the lie to the American people

Did they mentioned he's been deported 6 times already?

>CNN Chief: Antagonism Toward Trump ‘Boosting Morale’ of Network Employees

The CNN chief did say he was “concerned” at first that the president’s attacks coming “on a daily basis” might hurt the network. But he claimed that there hadn’t been any harm done. He pointed to a recent left-wing study to make his case.

“There has been no diminution whatsoever,” Zucker claimed the study showed. “The CNN brand is as strong as it has ever been. Incredibly trusted. And we have seen no impact whatsoever in all those attacks on the CNN brand.”

“The demand for CNN is incredibly high,” Zucker insisted. “These are very good times for us, and the money is following,” he said, adding that the network is looking to make maybe even one billion in profits this year.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/cnn-chief-antagonism-toward-trump-boosting-morale-of-network-employees/