youtube.com/watch?v=njmK1iGl0wc&ts

>2050 What if Maoris rules NZ
youtube.com/watch?v=IPfZHRfCRCw

Other urls found in this thread:

ocho.co.nz/
whittakers.co.nz/
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/crime/japanese-tourists-attacked-in-rotorua/
e2nz.org/2013/01/24/bashing-tourists-now-a-national-pastime/
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/70745979/police-investigate-tourist-assault-at-backpackers
discord.gg/fxRj9sX
youtube.com/watch?v=mAjqEwuJxpg
88nsm.com/6256-open-season-front-line-fighters-1996.html
odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/minister-‘cuckoo-land’-union
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/671352/Accused-chopped-tourists-head-off-witness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are the fires out yet friends

Fuck Cadburys.

Now wanting to shut down production here and ship jobs off to Tasmania. Wherever the fuck that is.

A normie chick on my fb feed says this is the last straw for her and she will be voting NZ First this year.

tldr what have the jews done now, mate?

Its been steady rain here in CHC for the last six hours so I think we are good for now.

Next week got a few more 30 degree plus nor'wester days forecast so let's hold our breath till then.

Why are IDs even back?

ocho.co.nz/
whittakers.co.nz/

Demand that palm oil and cadburys be removed from super markets

Also VOTE WINSTON

Why Tasmania of all fucking places

What the FUCK makes you faggots think you're important enough for your own general?

Get the fuck outta here.

>Now wanting to shut down production here and ship jobs off to Tasmania. Wherever the fuck that is.
it was always foreign owned and what did they expect nz does not have economies of scale

Press F to pay respects

please watch our sports

What sports do you got?

please watch rugby

please watch cricket

thanks Mr. BSA

Is it true that NZ women love the BAC?

Dunedin has been making chocolate since 1868. When Mondelez took over Cadburys and brought into NZ in 2009 they started running it into the ground. Immediately stopped some production lines.

They make an annual profit of approx $9 million, and got a subsidy of $2 million from the NZ taxpayer to remain in the country. They've taken this money but still fucked us in the arse.

Mayor Cull and PM English should be doing a Trump. "You wanna take jobs offshore? Its gonna cost you bigly."

F

An absolute legend.

Its the coldest place in Australia. Chocolate has to be produced in colder climates. Cockroaches thrive on cocoa.

>They make an annual profit of approx $9 million
thats bloody pathetic profit wise

>"You wanna take jobs offshore? Its gonna cost you bigly."
you can't be actually suggesting protectionism for New Zealand

Thought you boys might be interested in this

Jej, yeah I'm sure the big multinationals are going to give a shit about our minuscule consumer base

We'd need to become part of a trading bloc if you want protectionism, I'm partial to CANZUK

> 2008 made entire range of products in Dunedin which were sold in NZ, Pacific, Australia and SEA.
> Annual profit of $27 million that year on $288 million turnover.
> Listed as most trusted company for 6th year by NZers
> Fast forward to today
> $9 million profit on $281 million turnover.
> No longer makes the list of trusted companies

It was doing nicely before the American bosses fucked it over. But at the same time they destroyed the company in the UK too.

And a loss of over 350 jobs in Dunedin is huge for such a small city. Not to mention spin off for local tradies, truck drivers, revenue for Port Chalmers, tax take for the government, rates for the DCC. Plus there'll be a decrepid empty factory in the middle of the cbd where there used to be a thriving workplace that was the pride of the city.

In years to come business students will study Cadburys to learn how to completely fucking destroy a company.

>Discovered

That's been known forever

Repill me about what to do in New Zealand for a quick holiday.

I'm the type to do extreme sports and the like.

Which time of the year is best to go? Which mountain? What activities do you recommend? Which city has the best whorehouses?

Why didn't boats hit it if it's right off Australia?

try not to get bashed gook

>bashing tourists

No, even a drunk Kiwi won't even do that. You're the exception though because you're a special snowflake.

I'd classify a night with a Maori girl as an extreme sport

>fucking brown girls
I can go to Thailand or Philippines for that.

wrong

newstalkzb.co.nz/news/crime/japanese-tourists-attacked-in-rotorua/

e2nz.org/2013/01/24/bashing-tourists-now-a-national-pastime/

stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/70745979/police-investigate-tourist-assault-at-backpackers

>“Bashing Tourists Now A National Pastime?”

kek

>There are actual kiwis who would beat up tourists who contribute to their economy

Woah I totally didn't expect that.I thought kiwis are smarter than their white trash Auscuck counterparts.
Still won't stop me from hiking mountains though

>new zealand
>not a state of australia
lmao cunts
never forget we used to own you

Shits fucked, I remember going down for First Year and pretty much the only attraction there was the Cadbury Factory. Dunedin is poor already, this is gonna hurt

Good to see.

>NZ and AUS
>not just American bases

You do speak our language after all.

They're quite a pathetic bunch really. They're in no danger from anyone and yet request Singaporean and American bases to station in their country.

even fucking maori will smash you bloody chinky bludger

we don't have any bloody foreign bases in our country

Quite sad indeed.

Not that you know about.

No Yank bases here fat man

JOIN THE NZPOL DISCORD LADS
discord.gg/fxRj9sX

you can't even give proof

Thanks for telling me to stay away from tattooed brown men.

Hows the gun laws there? Can I "rent" a gun for my duration there?

>proof

Are you a fuckin russian now or something?

no, they prefer to get leafed

How do we solve the gook problem?

>Cucked by Castro

Send them to Canada

F

1) Get rid of your liberal government
2) Install an apartheid
3) enact conscription
4) increase defense budget
5) use maoris to kill the chinks
6) genocide maoris after they kill the chinks
7)?????
8) whitest country next to iceland

RIP

Bill Massey saw this gook problem coming.

LITERALLY HITLER
youtube.com/watch?v=mAjqEwuJxpg

88nsm.com/6256-open-season-front-line-fighters-1996.html

A million Asian tourists a year. 3 get hurt annually, mostly by maoris. That's still pretty good odds. Especially when Asian tourists are regularly slaughtered in European happenings.

The rapefugee train stabbing of that Hong Kong family in Germany was fucking brutal.

>Travelled and lived all over the world including the US, Southeast Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe
>never mugged, robbed, pickpocketed

Never forget we told you to fuck off.

vote for winnie P or get the fuck out of NZ

threadly reminder that pic related > you

Waimakariri > Wairarapa

When do we start the Reich?

>North Island

>Ameripoor education is so utterly wretched they believe anyone outside of the US speaks their bastardised, autistic American English.

Next you'll be telling us you don't have accents.

NOW

Prefer the beautiful and based New Munster flag of the Mainland South Island. As a Kiwi of Scandi heritage that cross makes me feel comfy.
I will proudly fly this from my flagpole/10

When I get a house. And a flagpole.

Sorry unable to post it as I don't have it saved to my phone. You all know it anyway.

>tfw no new ulster flag
FUG

Cadbury Factory was right in leaving

odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/minister-‘cuckoo-land’-union

look at how much the average low skilled factory worker got paid it was 70k a year that times 352 workers is 25 million dollars when cadbury only made 9 million in profit meaning the bloody unions brought wages up and over what they should have been according to the market so its their fault cadbury left

Masterton will be the seat of our new Monarchy

I prefer Martinborough as capital.

Can we name the Empire Palliser?
Our currency needs to have Von Tempsky on the $100.
King Dick on the $50.
Based Massey on the $20.
Um... Who else guys. Help me out here....

Vaughn on the $5

>Watching (((newshub)))
>Report on Trump

Fuck me the bias

I'm already in Masterton so it helps in regards to convenience.
Donald Mclean deserves a spot somewhere, one of the Williamses perhaps.

When are we all enlisting to fight for white power with Vaughn?

RWR boys ready to go

Better than One News/Seven Sharp, Its reached Emmanuel Goldstein levels.

> I'm already in Masterton so it helps in regards to convenience.
For some reason that made me laugh. OK boss, if you say so. Its your idea. Are you gonna be like Lukashenko president for life?

Where's quiz guy? I wanna do one of his Q&A's. I find it interesting knowing what erryone thinks about shit and stuff.

They do look like a bunch of hard cunts tbf. I wonder if they'd be down to beat up some coloureds.

Look at the power stance on this cunt

Lukashenko is good but Dictators don't have the staying power of Kings, I'd prefer a Sun King style absolute monarchy.

one of them killed a gook a few years ago but they are not as hard core as the CHCH skins were in the 90s

Instead of Proddies we'll kick out the chinks.

My uncle was working out in the forestry with one, had KAOS (kill all over-stayers) tatted on his neck. Madness. There's a fair few with Swastikas from round Wanganui, who's keen to go recruiting?

Why are IDs even back?

Wanganui has a fair few maoris how did the skins survive

King Keiran the First?

Hope your name isn't actually Kieran, otherwise I've triggered a deep paranoia in you.

Would never be burdened with a paddy name like that, but it has a nice ring to it.

Dunno, my mates on a course with one who's like blatant as fuck, half the course is Maori and no one cares. Great to see multiculturalism working.

They're larpy as fuck

they don't surive anywhere north of new plymouth cause maoris bash em till they leave town

Racist bastards.

are you sure about that mate

stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/671352/Accused-chopped-tourists-head-off-witness

maoris see them as another gang so they want to run them out even they they are not really a gang at all

Even the Maori gangs do more dodgy shit than them, although I suspect the people who are a part of this are those with an IQ of under 80 with their only redeeming feature being their skin

Glad you recognised that at a potatonigger name. Many people wouldn't. I'm sorry I doubted you mate.

Now come on cunts. Who do we put on the $10 to replace that bloody Kate Shephard?

Fucking hell I remember that now, utterly retarded.

Tbf they are just a gang really, most of em aren't doing much to advance and preserve the British race. Just like Black Power etc.

>Now wanting to shut down production here and ship jobs off to Tasmania. Wherever the fuck that is.
What the fuck, thought they shut down most of the Taswegian operation a couple years back

Huh? I replied to my own post. You know what I meant.

Lionel Terry

>already in masterton
where m8 solway south is my census area

>most of em aren't doing much to advance and preserve the British race. Just like Black Power etc.
I don't really trust the lower class to lead us out of this mess in the first place

Is Masterton starting to grow yet

Always gave to be vigilant for Irish infiltration. Sir George Grey perhaps? Had some good words on non-white immigration. Can't think of any deserving thots desu.