Why are whites and Asians so inherently non violent when compared to other races pol?

Why are whites and Asians so inherently non violent when compared to other races pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No other races come close in IQ.

Even in white and Asian societies, low IQ is linked to prison.

Just as aggressiveness is bred out of dog breeds, societies which have long punished overt aggression would naturally produce less aggressive people.

Literally the entire history of Europe is either war or preparing for war.

They were so violent that they were the best at war until their colony - America - showed up.

>What is Nankin butchering
>What is non stop tribal slaughter in Central Asia

>What is UK/spanish/dutch/portu colonialism
>What happened to root americans
>What is russian conquest to siberian, kavkaz and central asia and what happened to the locals
>what is nazi Germany

>why white and asians are non violent

>chinks
>Not violent

pick one

Neanderthal DNA.
>But Neanderthals were dumb!
No, there is no evidence that they were less intelligent and possible signs that they were more intelligent. You are confusing Neanderthals with 1990s depiction of cave men from cartoons.
>But niggers call us Neanderthals and laugh
Niggers also shoot each other and have lower IQs.
>But science says all races are biologically the same
No, they don't. MSM says that. Science has been clear that there are differences in DNA between all of the races.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

We are violent but we can see the benefits of non violence. Think about trade. The number 1 war killer is trade. We stop killing each other because trade is more profitable. Why hasn't Africa filled with natural resources as it is formed a golden age? Why have all those countries traded and become world powers? Hell why can't they at least catch up following our example.

And the biggest thing we have going for us is the oceans protecting us or we wouldn't be this dominant.

im talking in a general scale like person to person, i see a lot more niggers and spics committing crimes

>whites and Asians
>non violent
Nice joke bro.

Don't confuse orderly violence for non violence.

i never said they were non violent i said in comparison to other races theyre pretty much non violent

They are insectoid. Their violence lacks malice, it is completely detached from any emotion

Cold weather makes people less aggressive.

Violent crimes spike in the July heat.

>what is ghengis khan
>what is pol pot
>what is the nanking massacre
>what is pearl harbor
>what is the retallitory nuking
what is 2 world wars
holy shit my man.

>Why are whites and Asians so inherently non violent
We'r not by any stretch of the imagination, have you ever seen what happens when we do war in a serious way?

We're just as violent, but we restrain our violent urges until necessary because over hundreds of generations we've bred for the people that don't do that shit at home. Now we're only really ultra violent in sanctioned settings and not in our own societies.

Our society is also set up to give us pretty much what we need to survive, to keep us busy helping society along, to institutionalise taxation so we don't feel someone is coming to take our stuff and we remove overtly violent elements, all things African nations tend to lack. We're less violent because our society means we don't have to be.

Africa is what would happen if you had a time machine, went back to 700CE and armed everyone with AK-47s. They went from no tech to high tech without learning/developing anything in the process.

Further more, the American Slaves were perhaps the most fortunate Africans in all of history.

Hmmmm...

>Don't confuse orderly violence for non violence.

This. Our societies are less anarchic which means less random interpersonal violence but we're perfectly violent when we need/want to be.

Nice pic, saved.

I think their civilizations have evolved to the point that morals have become internalized. One of the most basic rules of upholding a successful situation is not to commit senseless violence against your compatriots; violence is a last resort.

Have you not noticed our military?
Compare it to Arab and African militaries.

> whites
> non violent

My point stands. Black people evolved in hot weather.

Houston is 75% shitskin.

Well I'm never going there.

huh that really makes me think

Because we are passive aggressive.

When whites or asians get violent, they go all out. They don't do spontaneous violence, they go full industrial

Maybe in the beginning, but not now.

Oceans protect everyone else from us too, supposedly. Look how that worked out.

empathy

>violence
>killing jews and hippies
pick 1

Whites are like niggers compared to Asians too.

Anyway as for the why, I don't know. Lower testosterone?

Hispanic includes white people of Spanish ancestry.

That said, Houston is still a shit city and it got even shittier after the Katrina refugees never went home.

>n
yup this
more rare, but more violent

It's not only IQ. Here in Spain we are in the lower end of european intelligence but we have one of the lowest murder rates oer 100.000.

Where was this photo taken? I like it

Lower Testosterone.

that pic looks comfy af

No, we're incredibly violent. That's what made us such a dominant power.

The difference is white and asian violence is coordinated and done with a purpose. Not random and senseless.

Africa is constantly at war. They'd take over the world if they could.

White people are just better at it.

caiyuanba bridge chongqing china

China I think.

Kinda reminds me of Midgar from FF7

we aren't liberals who are fed a steady stream of hate and tinfoil hat conspiracies about how whitey uses voodoo to remotely make us rob and murder people

Unless the perpetrator is mental or something, all violence is done with a purpose.

with a significant purpose, then

>Asians
>non violent
wew, nigger

You are ignorant as fuck to history.

no
u

I'd like to think "western" societies tend to be more oppressive towards the individual, you can look at the real western countries like middle/western Europe or the US/Canada which got a counter culture in the sexual revolution and countries like Japan and South Korea where feminism still doesn't really hold foot.

>Asians so inherently non violent

Who is Genghis Khan? Fucking idiot!

Because we have the intelligence to think decades ahead (and the low test to not get blood rage and be too obsessed with dominance)
High test high IQ would be masterrace

Obviously he's talking about modern society not about history.

They are.
The violence is just organized.

China harvests organs from peaceful religious practitioners and
>white race
>not violent
Heh.
It's all devide and conquer. We are all born with the same heart.

You also sleep 16 hours a day so there's not much time to be killing eachother.

>16 hours a day
kekked. eyyyy lmao

Out of all the great countries out there why did we have to get colonized by these lazy fucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

There is a gene for disorganised chimp out violence.

I agree.
See
>This gene is one of two neighboring gene family members that encode mitochondrial enzymes which catalyze the oxidative deamination of amines, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin.

Chimping out has a lot to do with dopamine and serotonin.

That strongly depends on your understanding of violence.
Read the essay "violence is Golden" before you start talking about the topic. I'd say we're not more or less violent then other human species, just less brutal and organized with it.

They've never stopped fighting for thousands of years so they know the dangers. If they must, they'll do it again, as they always do.

>just less brutal and organized with it

>link between melanin and tameness

the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

this totally applies to humans too

They're definitely not non-violent, they're just selective and extremely concentrated in their violence

Random everyday violence is not the same as top down organized military violence.

But they genocided the ainus taiwanese abos native american abos maoris n hawaiians

Slavery is the best thing that ever happened to Africans. It's the worst thing that ever happened to Americans.

>ywn be able to just go into a supermarket and buy a gun

We've become r selected rabbit humans.

Typically this is the stage where tribe(/s) of K selected humans hunt us down and destroy the empires we built and this will overall lead to mass depopulation because the K selected humans are just going to become r selected and then everything will go down the shitter and then there won't be enough food so we'll drop down to whatever carrying capacity the local areas have.

We save it all up for a rainy day.

Whites are not non-violent, we're better at organized violonce than any other race. Shitskins are impulsive and uncontrolled, they'll never beat us because of this.

This. Whites and Asians excel at state-sponsored, organized violence to achieve social goals. Niggers, beaners, and Arabs, meanwhile, excel at non-organized violence.
This distinction produces very different societies, obviously, as Europeans historically wouldn't "chimp out" against their fellow countrymen, but would organize to efficiently conquer Africans, etc. who were chimping out against one another.

>I do not know the definition of the word inherent

Whites and Asians have on average, triple digit IQs.

Sydney.webm

It's this. Western society is the opposite of nihilism.

Higher intelligence. Less reliance on animal instincts

Asians got us beat with organised violence, imho.

not less violent, less impulsive and more calculated
Europeans/Chinks can be as ruthless if not even more

The reason why Whites and East Asians have wider hips than Blacks, and so make poorer runners is because they give birth to larger brained babies. During evolution, increasing cranial size meant women had to have a wider pelvis. Further, the hormones that give Blacks an edge at sports makes them restless in school and prone to crime.

this

it's an interesting dichotomy

>Whites and East Asians have wider hips than Blacks,
Isn't it blacks and latinos who are known for having wide hips and whites and Asians mocked for not, though?

>Why are whites and Asians so inherently non violent when compared to other races pol?
this is stupid thread.