Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Casual_Vacancy
youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Is_Rising_Sequence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

savage af

This bitch suffered in her youth, she became a leftist rich. She should have died poor.

And yes, I read in my youth Harry Potter.

I would have thought Rowling would know better. He's as much a nazi as she is a satanist.

What is Sup Forumss fascination with this children's book author? Her opinion is worthless.

She's an SJW. She just does as the rest of her cult does.

Well, no, she was on benefits after the age of like 18.

She was quite upper/middle class, growing up.

I got sunburn just reading that

kekked

my main problem with harry potter is the stuff alluded to, all those lore bits you hear about happening on the side in the magical world all seem way more interesting than the main story we are seeing

she is a lefty loony god to them, so she is kill on site

>but Trump is not like Clinton, Bush, or Obama!!

He was never suppose to be like any of those faggots. Trump was elected because we know the system is shit and we wanted someone to fuck up the established bullshit. Fuck the media and their cronies.

someone get that bitch some ointment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

Her opinions are worthless to us but to the millions of harry potter cucks would follow her every command is the problem
She still has influence like or not

JK Rowling needs to put down twitter. She's letting politics ruin her.

I love the Harry Potter books and movies but now I just want her to be executed

>I love the Harry Potter books and movies
Why? Certainly not for the writing or originality.

goddamn

OMG SOMEONE'S DROPPING SICK KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

jesus fuck look at all those words

That's not how you do an infographic
That's not how you present to people you want to open an infographic

SatiRISING, seriously? That is how you say it in England?

Yeah, that's like schizophrenic cork board tier infographic design

What came before it? That story some guy took her to court over and lost?

>kill on site
>KOS
I like it.
more meme like this, fellow anonymous.

I'm doubting more each day that all that is written in the potter books comes from her.

She can't take burns of that magnitude!

I actually just read Harry Potter (I found PDF online for free$
) because I never bothered to read it in my youth, and instead read Tolkien and wheel of time.

The ending is honestly horribly paced, and feels slapped together on an effort to be deeper than it really is. The wand owner fiasco was a mess; the Hallows were an ass pull; and how Voldemort died was pretty dull. I just never saw the pull these books had in comparison to many others.

fucking old hag got rekt

ahahhaahahahah

What's he value of your opinion against a franchise worth a billion?!

HaHahahahahahah

B-but m-my seductive selfie in profile pic! O-old h-hag? N-n-n-noooo!!!!

What is this multimillionaire / possibly billionaire children's book author doing accusing Pewdiepie of being a fascist and saying the UK is racist for not accepting more ""child"" ""refugees""?

can someone link the video in question anyway?

W-wrinkles what do you mean wrinkles?

Also, I read Harry Potter as a child and I liked.

I also remember there being a journalist character in those books called Rita Skeeter(?) who was a clickbaiting lying piece of shit.

I wanna hate fuck her so hard during a hairy potter marathon

I'd cum on those eyeballs

She's given too much credit, honestly.

that's 17 and a half hours
do you really want to hatefuck J.K. Rowling for 17 and a half hours?
I mean, the one good hateful hour is understandable, but 17 of them?

personally I'd have to strangle her by the 6 hour mark, but whatever floats your boat

Harry potter would have been much better if it was just comfy adventures around the school and wizard world, rather than the ultimate battle between good and evil desu meme

You've got it all wrong, pablo: everything written in the books DOES come from her. which is why they're so bad.

> how Voldemort died was pretty dull.
This was something I expected but was still let down by.
A magic duel should be exciting, a bit like the one between Dumbledore and Voldemort at the end of the 5th book. However, it was obvious she couldn't have Harry match Voldemort like Dumbledore did, because Harry was only a 17 year old jag off who dropped out of school.

So she basically made this convoluted plot line to justify why a 17 year old jag off who dropped out of school can defeat, Arguably, the most Powerful and intelligent Wizard in Wizarding history.

Oh, and he had to die and come back to life again, just in case you didn't recognized the Jesus allegory behind "The Boy Who Survived"

Old women without purpose become fucking insane
> Cher
> Madonna
> Jk Rowling
> Hillary

She's a colossal attention whore.
When her Harry Potter fame started dying down, she started making a legion of really stupid addendums to Harry Potter for the sake of attention.
This is just a way of getting it without adding even more plot holes

to her credit, The Casual Vacancy was kind of fun and touched on some more down to earth subjects than the Potter series did, being based in a small English town, but it was commercially unsuccessful so she went straight back to milking her favourite cashcow when it didn't get her the money she needed to pay for her massive fucking house

imo this makes her a whore who has no artistic integrity
she could have been an actual writer but she was like "NAH LOL HARRY POTTER MADE ME MINT"

They're talking about pewdiepie

>that burn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Casual_Vacancy

>The novel was the fastest-selling in the United Kingdom in three years[2] and had the second best-selling opening week for an adult novel there since Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. It became the 15th best-selling book of 2012 during its first week of release. Within the first three weeks the book's total sales topped one million copies in English in all formats across all territories, including the US and the UK[3]

it was not commercially unsuccessful at all. maybe compared to harry potter. compared to 99% of other books it was extremely successful

she's just like all other insecure famous artists with meme success. she's probably written under a different name and didn't sell anything, lol.

Because Sup Forums is only ever about happenings

And when there are no happenings to be had its about watching idiots stump themselves.

STORY!?!

Wonder if I'll have to read several headlines about this burn.

>JK Rowling: no u [harry potter reference]
>Media: OMG YAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Popular autistic swede vs the media

youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0

and
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

its poorly written in general
after book 2 its just stupid

the first adventure type books were good, but it went to shit when she added all the drama in about the order of the phoenix

Oooh, she was talking about /our guy/
Thanks

I read harry potter too when I was like 6 years old, stragnely enough, unlike a lot of people who grew up alongside it, I grew out of it by the fourth book and never read past it.

Holy shit, rekt. Who are they talking about though?

pewdiepie

>Whats he satirising

Isn't the video like 20 mins max?

The time she has taken reading the article and disguising it on twitter, could she not take the time to just watch the fucking video and find out for herself.

>Because Sup Forums is shitposting 90% of the time
>Because her opinions matter to the left so what she says will be taken seriously by a lot of people
Pick whichever you prefer.

She prob only read the headline

all youtube drama is specifically targeted at people dumb enough to click

if you don't understand that these people are popular on youtube for playing this game constantly you are wrong

an existence predicated upon manufactured necessity

I have never watched his videos but I keep hearing about him, what does he do?

What's funny to me is that she will never ever apologize. That's the thing with leftists, they're just unable to admit they were wrong. Why is that so hard for them? Sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong. That's just how life goes, no shame in that.

dunno watch his videos if you wanna know

>what does he do?
He makes YouTube Videos.

JK's books have been used as an allegory for US politics. Only a retard or bluetard would question this

You're mean :(

Anyway why does J.K. Rowling care about a YouTuber? I know she keeps stepping into politics to remain relevant but is she that desperate to start ragging on e-celebrities?

yeah I'll happily ammend that to "compared to Harry Potter"
that's the point I was really driving at
it didn't achieve a Harry Potter level of success, and thus was a commercial failure compared to Harry Potter

you anally-retentive git

pewdiepie said some edgy shit and because rowling wants to stay relevant she reacts

Nothing really, hes just not politically correct enough and doesn't use only approved leftist phrase and terminology and calls people out when they bitch about it because hes rich enough to retire if he wanted to and is really only doing youtube still because he enjoys it.

J. K. can Rawl on my cock.

He used to scream at video games. Now he makes comedy/sketches(?) mainly.

JK Rowling is like, most sjws, a self-righteous narcissist who wants to show the world how progressive she are.

>emma watson in the 3rd movie
> he didnt fap vigorously and repeatedly

Are you a fag , or just 40?

that'll take a year's worth of burn cream to recover from

She was such a qt in the first and second movie.

>not the 2nd movie
>he didn't chug one out to furry hermione
haha, pleb

Hp is a plagiarised version of Earthsea, with extra "muh feelings" and a huge emphasis on "muh parentless main character"

It's because they know they would never accept an apology. Every time someone apologises to them, it's NEVER accepted; they just hound them more and more until they are driven out or kowtow completely.
It breeds a cancerous attitude of utterly refusing self reflection.

HOLY SHIT BURN!

kek.... youre sure it was le guinn's EST and not Coopers' dark is rising?

Reddit worships her, we need to bring down their false idol.

i don't understand lol

isn't she a fucking author already?

what's the insult

This I think is the most sense I have ever heard a Brit say.

>be me
>enjoy Harry Potter books, start reading them from second grade
>discuss the series with friends at school
>we talk about how much we want to marry Hermione and shit
>fast forward many years, Deathly Hallows (book) is released
>the book was lame
>the movies were lame
>Emma Watson becomes a full blown libtard
>JK Rowling retroactively adds pointless details to show how progressive she is ("Dumbledore's gay guise :)))")
>fast forward to now
>JK Rowling just won't shut up
>she's arguing with Piers Morgan
>MSM goes "JK Rowling absolutely DESTROYS Trump supporter on Twitter!!!" as if it's newsworthy
Where did it all go wrong?

She donated a million to keep scotland in the UK? Funny how that never gets brought up.

Yeh. But I liked it when she got out of that stupid uniform.

leftists are never right, so they're always wrong

Ged to wizard island, everything is almost exactly same with earthsea in HP.

I haven't heard of Dark is Rising, can you enlighten me Straya?

Noooooo she needs to continue. Tbe more stupidity she posts, the more she exposes the insanity of the left.

>Every Weasley EVER is trans
Did she really say this?
>Headless Ned is a trans-ghost
What

wonderful **KEEP RUNNING THE KNIFE INTO THEM FOLKS GLOBALIST SCUM **

Dark is rising series, by Susan Cooper. Messianic pandragon usual Celt mythos ....great reading if youre twelve

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Is_Rising_Sequence

>that stupid uniform
Are you gay, kiwifriend?

Autistic aryan faggot becomes multi -millionaire making chimp noises at Minecraft and uploading it to youtube, makes two impoverished 3rd world guys hold up a sign that reads "kill all jews" and dangles 5 bucks over them. Cries like a faggot when disney cancels his youtube red series claiming he was satirising Fiverr and totally not making monkeys dance for his pittance because he can.