Redpill me on the McCann's, They're innocent right?

Redpill me on the McCann's, They're innocent right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7ULxqfGTVU
youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-506725/Blood-McCanns-hire-car-DID-come-Madeleine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being bad parents they leave their offspring alone, one falls and dies, the mother covers it up. They don't admit what happened, they milk it for all it is worth.

The only reason they aren't in prison (or at least just the mother) is because no one has the balls to properly accuse and investigate them.

i think, podesta took her, and parents are completely innocent and they sprayed corpse smell in the room

Is this a new meme?

fuck off i was not there at the time its all a lie

possible, but still they're actually sketches of the suspects and they're clearly the same people

>clearly the same

PIZZATARDS EVIDENCE GATHERING EVERYONE

oh my god its true, if it wasn't this thread wouldn't be full of shills

what full of shills its only me the usual shitposter, nobody believe pizzatards by now, its only 5 of you circlejerking and me shitposting

its clearly the same people there is even the same freckle on tony podestas face, fucking hell

alright then, its settled, podesta kidnapped maddie, what you gonna do about it LOL

bump

i just wanted to know it was him, nothing i can actually do

but how come he wont give her back ?

>They're innocent right?

the amount of evidence against them is astounding

Yes, the podestas definitely took babby maddie. It's a certified FACT people just look at the pixels

Give me one piece of hard evidence. HARD. No stupid memes or circumstantial garbage either. Go on. I'll wait. I've got all day, Sweetie.

Against who? The parents?

No it isn't you silly fuck

>go "on vacation" to a country where hardly any murders happen and the police isn't used to dealing with that shit
>"go out on the town" and leave the kid alone at home for some reason
>kid "disappears" without a trace
nothing to see here, folks

Explain this, you fucking shills

>hurr durr what is eye dilation reacting to various amounts of light

both brothers are literally identical to police sketches
Those sketches were withheld from the public for 5 years
Emails deleted at time of disappearance
i dont know any more but ive only researched it for like an hour

Those are two different sketches of ONE ALLEGED PERP. They were never looking for two people.

They did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7ULxqfGTVU

why are you attacking me, why are you so protective of the podestas? unless youre a fucking shill, if you are protecting these demons you will have a special place in hell

Sauce, pwease.

Wrong, there is no evidence to suggest theyre the same person

Not a rebuttal.

"Police believe the composite drawing is of the same person"

I think you and those spic polees are delusional if you think those two drawings are of the same person

the dog handlers could have easily been paid off to find what they want

It's literally in the police report. They created two different images of one person based on varying info they received.

it wasn't the parents then who was it? if it was the parents they would have been charged

Who knows. Could be anyone.

>Give me one piece of hard evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA&t=10s

Done.

Or were the sniffer dogs lying too?

Those sniffer dogs, Eddie and Keela or whatever the fuck, have been involved in many successful murder investigations and are yet to fuck up.

What did they pay the cadaver dogs to signal ? Dogs barked and signalled in spots where blood was found - blood not inconsistent with Mad'ln's - in the room and trunk of rental car. She was drugged, killed, and dad dumped the body - witness even saw Gerry carrying her corpse.

the handles could have been paid off, or they could have had a source of corpse smell they spread around before leaving the room

So was it the parents?

the car was rented weeks after the disappearance

if they were professional the could have easily drugged her and extracted blood within minutes and the blood was found splatted near the window which would make sense they would throw the blood from the window

George Soros is Madelline McCann's son. It's the only explanation.

If you watched the video, they search the rental car too and find traces of a corpse in the same car they used the day Maddie "went missing."

But I thought all the conspiracy theories were regarding the McCanns paying off people to avoid capture. Who the hell is paying the dog handlers to get dodgy results? Are Yorkshire Police just havin' a giggle an' that?

I believe so, yes. Or rather, I believe McCann died and the parents were then forced to hide her body.
A similar (only legitimate) case to McCann's is Ben Needham, who didn't get nearly a fraction of the attention Madeleine did when he went missing in Greece 20 years ago. His parents were doctors.

White parents milking their dead children for money and media attention.
It's the same shit with the Ramsey family.

It's like JonBenet Ramsay.

They did it and they successfully covered it up.

>weeks after
How did the dog's know to signal then? Gerry dumps body that night. Rents car later, retrieves body, and drives it away somewhere.

They're a bunch of money grabbing parasites who we're probably the ones who murdered her in the first place.

fpbp

Except wasn't it the fact that the mother gave the kids sleeping pills and fucked up the dosage to the daughter? Man it's been so long I can't remember properly, but I'm almost certain sleeping pills were involved one way or the other.

Those sketches are from two different people trying to describe the same person FYI, the podesta stuff is just a 2016 election meme

Personally I'm with , pretty sure the parents had something to do with it, the way they milked it for months (literally being talked about almost every day on TV) just rubbed me the wrong way, didn't they find blood in their car too or something?

No, no fingerprints on window except mother's opened from inside.

Watch the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE PODESTA DID ANYTHING

FUCK

OFF

thats really weak point, you know gloves exist

>the podesta stuff is just a 2016 election meme
Wouldn't go this far. I hold not a fraction of the insanity required to believe Podesta was randomly involved in a 2007 kidnapping out of nowhere (in Portugal) & this, coincidentally, only comes out when a delusional woman tries to become president.

But Podesta is definitely up to something fishy. Those emails are fucking weird and I'd have him interrogated Mossad style.

>magically open locked window
>leave no fingerprints
>leave no pry marks
Whatever. There's no evidence of any abduction, but plenty of circumstantial evidence the girl died in the room, and that the dodgy Maccains lied about it. They did it.

they dont know whether the slider was originally locked or not

Can I ask what your theory is? Because both the original Portuguese and Yorkshire investigations leave me laughing, they have that many holes in them, and a bit sad that it comes from 2 genuine police forces instead of a comedy.

>didn't they find blood in their car too or something?
Yeah I was right, dailymail.co.uk/news/article-506725/Blood-McCanns-hire-car-DID-come-Madeleine.html

You just know if this was a normal middle-class family they'd likely be jailed just based on that bit of blood being found, but thanks to their connections that all got swept under the rug.

>But Podesta is definitely up to something fishy. Those emails are fucking weird and I'd have him interrogated Mossad style.
Yeah agreed, I just meant that whole trying to link them to mccann bit

Not really sure why people spread such obvious BS really, all it does is make all the other pizzagate stuff seem less credible.

corpse smell can be faked using another corpse blood can be extracted without causing death

There would need to be a motive to this. What is it? Why did they fake the corpse smell, when the corpse smell was found accidentally and is meant to be the thing that incriminates the McCanns?

Jews don't belive in hell. CHECKMATE

i dont quite know desu,ouy

>sprayed corpse smell

do they sell that in shops?

im guess it actually was podesta, he obviously wanted everyone to blame the parents, judging by the responses here he has seemingly unlimited power over controlling the narrative. i can smell shills very very strongly in pizzagate threads theyre not normal users theyre being paid to push a narrative

>Madelline is using Trump's Tesla time machine

it all makes sense. Once she has fully matured in her pocket dimension she will return to wreak havoc on us mortals.

>capatcha - "Eglwyswrw" Maddy messing with the timeline confirmed

normal users would turn this into a joke yes, but not write it off completely and become enraged whenever someone brings it up

wew lad

they sold their for her rare genetic trait

she was a child model so they probably used that as a stage for buyers

look at her eyes