This is fucking real, I thought it was a joke but googled it anyway and it's fucking real...

This is fucking real, I thought it was a joke but googled it anyway and it's fucking real. The fuck is wrong with you cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

babylonbee.com/news/police-calm-millennial-protesters-handing-participation-trophies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Millennial autists on here are praising the worst swedecuck retard on youtube so anything is possible

these child-minded shitstains need constant affirmation that they are winners. they grew up with bumperstickers on their mothers' cars telling them they were the best student in the school; which was handed out to everyone so no one was excluded. this is their mindset. none of them play sports or are fit enough to play sports, so they don't understand what defeat is. they put in no effort and always 'win'. they are used to this. anything to the contrary results in autistic shreiking and tantrums.

re-education camps when?

So... anal plugs ?

I never won in my entire life, I still cant handle defeat

>I thought participation trophies were a joke

You poor, dumb bastard.

>mfw i realize video game trophies/achievements were a cleverly crafted scheme by the video game industry to get millenials to actually play their fucking games.

Fake News.

leave pdp alone

I too am a fan of babylonbee you emufag

babylonbee.com/news/police-calm-millennial-protesters-handing-participation-trophies/

You know those fucks laughed their asses off when they decided to call them "achievements."

This. The ultimate redpill.

They're defending him because he's got more subscribers than any youtuber has ever had, and he's on their team. Can you blame them?

More subscribers than Beyonce getting banned from youtube red for making anti-semetic jokes like South Park has done for over a decade, when youtube red was probably designed with him in mind as its biggest draw.

you had to ruin the joke.
I was wondering how long it'd take Sup Forums to realize the story originated on a Satire website. You'd think the lack of a source, the Australian flag, and the 1 post by OP's idea would have tipped them off.

Nah. See this is what happens when you get too wrapped up in your ideology.

It's nothing to do with millennial. Achievements give more serious gamers a challenge to complete even if they've finished the game itself. You present a couple easy achievements (often one for conpleting the first level) to encourage gamers to take an interest and want to "collect" them all, then you hit them with something retardedly difficult that will ensure they play your game for hours on end. Some achievements are even literally continued play for a ridiculous number of hours.
Nothing to do with millennials, entirely to do with encouraging engagement with your product for as long as possible with the minimum amount of effort from game devs

Nah it's more a crutch for shit gameplay as an excuse to play their games

>I was wondering how long it'd take Sup Forums to realize the story originated on a Satire website.

we're not all retarded lel, I imagine many of the other posters were just pretending to be too.

>the joke
>your head

>It's nothing to do with millennial
>Nothing to do with millennials

The lady doth protest too much.

Millennials were raised on a diet of cock and participation trophies.

It didn't take McDonalds long to realize that $0.23 spent on a blue piece of cloth=82.2% more effort from their workers.

Good luck ever getting a millennial to work without giving them a trophy for applying for the job.

They want your head as trophy cunt.

One look at that photo and you know its fake. This has turned into a participation trophy thread by the looks of it.
I say no one gets a trophy. The winners get to celebrate by not being beaten by their parents for losing.

>I say no one gets a trophy. The winners get to celebrate by not being beaten by their parents for losing.

Found the Boomer.

From the same source, much more important news. Thank god that bible is safe

that's it im going to off myself, nice knowing you fucking cunts

kek

that's retarded logic.

It's more of a challenging tasks. You can complete it without getting all the trophies

>Thank god that bible is safe

ITT: Issac called Abraham a faggot before crying out "come at me, bitch!"

In Other News: That Cunt you met on Tuesday really does sell her pussy for material gain.

Film at 11.

>You can complete it without getting all the trophies

Then why is Australia still a shithole?

Pewdiefag is an embarrassment to mankind and he is never going to redeem himself because he's a pussy swedecuck.

The fact that he is becoming the autistic face of Sup Forums is fucking embarrassing.

Don't do it. The world needs people smart enough to want to kill themselves.

This abo got all the trophies on gta4

>t. millennial

sauce?

No, this is ridiculous. It doesn't benefit the game companies at all. Quite the opposite in fact, it just keeps the players from buying new games. The only people who will spend that kind of time would have done so anyway, and glances over PS4 shows less than 1% of the audience gets 100% on most games anyway.

Games have had additional content for decades before trophies and just finding it was it's own reward anyway.

im too hungover for this shit

>im too hungover for this shit

Congrats!
You just "earned" 16 achievements.

I once earned 28 achievements by logging on to a six year old account.

mfw when "Not driving over your own face with a truck" is now an "achievement".

No, I agree with you. He's an intolerable fag and I'm sure both of us were born too late to ""appreciate"" him. Even if he's just memeing and riding the trump wave, his subscriber base is fucking huge so its important to keep an eye on him. He's got more than twice the amount of subscribers on youtube than Trump has on twitter. Millions of children in the US and other countries have their life shaped by this guy, the way older people are shaped by shit like new york times.

thats the whole point of video games. mix it with hyper realistic graphics and convince the player to live a fantasy and boom you just dulled a white man's ability to get high off of accomplishments, so he doesnt see the point in applying himself to real life anymore