Trump put out a survey about fake news

Take the survey. Reddit is shitting all over it. action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Other urls found in this thread:

action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What. A. Happy. Looking. Doggo.

Would totally cuddle/10

Also, will do that survey thingie or whatever it is

Some US ZIP codes

34653 New Port Richey, FL

27540 Holly Springs, NC

37421 Chattanooga, TN

01803 Burlington, MA

39180 Vicksburg, MS

Bumping this thread.

I'm deebly goncernced about your president's mental health. But keep going, shit's hilarious.

It's so easy to fuck with this kind of surveys, I don't get why they still make them

I'm deeply concerned about the refugee cock your shitty nation is deep throating, and the ethnic cleansing of your people, identity, and pride from the government you repeatedly keep voting for.

Oh wait no I'm not. Fuck Germany, and fuck the German people, what's left of them anyway.

Cheeto in chief is desperate and delusional.

>this will show them
>I will get YUGE numbers
>Bannon will make sure of it

This is about your hilariously dumb president and his dumb idea of having a poll on his gubmint website, not your violent fantasies about brown people. Poor you, lashing out like that because your president is a total mess.

stupid sexy doge

stupid tripgren

What could go wrong?

>ethnic cleansing

Indeed :^)

I'd honestily rather have president that screeched autistically daily than have a migrant sex attck hourily.

>Do you believe that the mainstream media has reported unfairly on our movement?
No, they are lying globalist traitor scum who deserve the rope.
>Which television source do you primarily get your news from?
>Fox News
>CNN
>MSNBC
>Local news
>Do you use a source not listed above
The Internet
Politically Incorrect
The Holy Ghost
>Which online source do you use the most?
Politically Incorrect
>Do you believe that the mainstream media does not do their due diligence fact-checking before publishing stories on the Trump administration?
The media are Marxist scum with an agenda to destroy America so that they may bring about a new world order.
>Do you agree with the President’s decision to break with tradition by giving lesser known reporters and bloggers the chance to ask the White House Press Secretary questions?
Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Matt Lauer, and the rest of them are bought and paid for by George Soros and the Clinton crime family. They are not journalists, they are the propaganda wing of the CIA/Deep State/Shadow Government/7th Floor Group and need to be tried and hanged for sedition and treason.

My response.
I used my real name, am I getting v& pol?

>sex attck

Indeed :^)

>the fantasies continue

Honest question. Who are Reddit users?

They all have these "witty" posts consisting of one word then more people reply with another word. There's no conversation. I've always wondered what these people are like in real life.

>am I getting v& pol?

Yes, you're a bad boy, and bad boys get into trouble all the time, you intimidating Sup Forumstard, you :^)

>Were you aware that a poll was released revealing that a majority of Americans actually supported President Trump's temporary restriction executive order?

Loaded. As. Fuck.

Add some more liberal areas to make it seem that even the more leaning voters are tired of their bullshit. I.e.
48105 Ann Arbor, MI

Done

Well, are you aware of that?

Holy fuck all these loaded questions.

Bump and reporting in.

eh, the world runs better when they think our president is bat shit insane. It gives the euros ulcers, and for that I am sorry but it keeps the shitskins all over the world in line. Too bad it does faze Putin. He'll end up doing something that will fuck everything up.

*doesn't faze

Are you telling us the poll about the deceiving conniving media is .. deceiving and conniving? :^)

>donations at the end

fuck, i was scammed they dont even check these surveys. I got one in the mail the other day, probably because they have my information from buying a trump hat.

Im not even a republican

This

>Do you believe that if Republicans were obstructing Obama like Democrats are doing to President Trump, the mainstream media would attack Republicans?

What a loaded question, and also wrongly written.
That moment when you realize the Trump administration is extremely dumb.

Boring, too many questions and they're all based on infowars conspiracy theories

This and /ptg/

Have you stopped beating your wife?

No. How the hell else am I supposed to get off?

FUCK YEA AMERICA TRUMP!

Not really a reasonable comparison, but you can't deny the bias.

It's poorly worded but the intent of the question is good.

Where in the media is anyone criticising the democrats for simply stalling the government from making its cabinet?

why the fuck cant i continue unless i donate?

Not gonna lie, former Trump support here

You are done with the survey at that point

oh

>Question 14

the fuck does that even mean?

>2016
is this even a legit survey by the trump administration?

18702 Wilkes-Barre, PA

Very influential in getting him elected

Ip harvesting op id guess

I think it's the 14th Question in a series

Done

If the government raises taxes, would that create more jobs? The lying media says it would create more jobs if the government raised taxes on the people.

No. I saw this shit on the front page of reddit (suck me, yea I browse that shit hole) and didn't want the survey to be annihilated without some resistance

someone give me a generic american name

nice one, did it

Fuck yourself. Its a legit website. Trump even pushed the site during the election, saying it was his official site.

Do I need to add a email? I have written a lot of good advice and praise. I know I might not be a burger but this shit affects everyone so it is important.

This is about your hilarious country that keeps voting leftists after being flooded by criminals and rapists. Fuck Germany.

Brandon

if yours doesnt look like this >>>/reddit/

Dogs are stinky violent ungrateful retards

It's his official campaign site. Notice after you take the survey they ask for a donation.

Maybe because its late and I'm well into my second bottle of vino but you made me kek. Hard.

Take the Next Step

Thank you for taking the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey.

Your input will play a critical role in helping us find ways to cut through the noise and deliver our message straight to the voter.

But now President Trump is asking you to go the extra mile and make a contribution to help defend our movement from the outrageous attacks from the media coming our way.

Contribute now to help us fight back against the media’s attacks and deceptions.
Sorry god emperor I am low on shekels... I would gladly donate 35$ but that would mean that I will need to eat instant noodles for a month.

I've never seen such blatant shilling

its illegal for you to donate braindead fuck

It is easy to by pass your crap but not worth the extra effort.

>finish survery
>'pls donate to the POTUS'

k

I voted, lol.
But I'll not pay, you're richest country on world, pay for your own problems yourself.
I'm also tried to enter my real zip code (lol), but it only accept 5 digits, so I put random stuff.

I just put in a french one and it worked

whoever wrote these questions did a shitty job wording them

suck it

agreed

Leaf? Leaf.

This is the best post from a leaf I've seen in awhile. Genuinely laughed.

>This is the best post I've seen from a leaf for a while
You realize how retarded your people are when this is a good post

Have some OC, still new to PS.

>get almost all of my news from Sup Forums
>dont want to put it down in the online source section out of fear

What do?

stop being a sooky cunt and put Sup Forums

Thanks OP

we always use /mlp/ for this

do it

>Oh wait no I'm not. Fuck Germany, and fuck the German people, what's left of them anyway.
Haha good one mate

Choose "other", say your piece, and stop being a lil bitch

>Do you believe they've reported unfairly?
>no, they've reported unfairly
user pls

>Reddit users
beta losers like r9k but with more puns and they're usually fat instead of hungry skeletons.

>That email

Lost

Andrew Valentine

John McKilljew

>you're required to donate or something
I don't do it because I'm not Jewish but there's literally nothing wrong with advertising that you'll take people's money away for free.

getting pol shut down, corrupted or censored..nice

>tfw Papa Trump gives you a DOUBLE THUMBS UP for taking his survey at the end

Worth it.

Help me out burgers, I don't know anything about your MSM. Am I meant to shit on all of them including Fox?

we have pretty much the same names as any white aussie or someone from the UK
You know, like as in "will, tom, Joe, Robert, Andrew, Rick, Alex, etc"

>This is about your hilariously dumb
elections are about what the majority of voters want.

voters. not citizens.

voters.

you wanna change something? vote.

Fuck you, masochistic Merkel muff diver.

Disgusting gerontofile, I hope you get an Akbar soon.

>the majority of voters
>Trump lost the popular vote

Uh yeah.

High quality fantasy post there, lad

>yes

radical bias is bad, make it heard

>not using 90210

>action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Bump

>Which online source do you use the most?
Does Sup Forums count?