Anyone else hate Muslims more than niggers or Jews?

Anyone else hate Muslims more than niggers or Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGXJvcVwxKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

test

Yeah. Blacks and jews are born as such. Muslim is a choice. You choose to be a shit human. You choose to force your kids to grow up in a shit environment. I hate religion, but the muslim religion really chaps my ass

>thinks a religion is like a race

just fuck you to fucking death

You can change an opinion but a nigger will always be a nigger.

Yes definitely

Jews are terrified that niggers and muslims might start targeting them, which is why they're constantly creating diversions. If we were smart, we'd turn niggers and muslims against jews instead of allowing jews to turn muslims and niggers against us

>Anyone else hate Muslims more than niggers or Jews?

yep. i live a couple suburbs down from a few muslim areas. cant fucking stand them. they are violent, obnoxious criminals. i want every single one of them out of my country. ive never had a problem with a jew (ive only ever met a couple and they were just pretty average big-nosed weirdos) and one of my best friends in highschool was black.

Hate more than niggers? Sure. Hate more than jews? No way

Niggers in the UK are normally perfectly fine because we imported working blacks from Jamaica and the west indies. God fearing decent blacks. Jews I don't really know anything about they keep to themselves. Muslims are the fucking worst. They're everywhere they have no respect for anything. All of them are trying to con the government out of money (not paying tax, cheating on benifits) they take over areas and turn them in to shit holes. They flat out refuse to integrate and believe the only law is sharia law. If I could kill every single one of them I would with zero hesitation.

i dont get this meme

Jews try to kill us with aspartam and such stuff and own the media we don't have to watch..
Getting influenced by jew only happens to our dumbest retards..
Muslims on the other hand cut our heads off while they lie in our face that they are peaceful.

I'm ok with avoiding aspartam and mass media for the next 100years but i am completely against getting run over by a truck or giving muslim space between us.

If you achmeds think we already figured out that aramco is as rich as the rothschilds and is using that money for pro muslim propaganda since atleast the 1960s you are exactly as stupid as everyone thinks you are

Jews are..medium tier..you can just ignore them and what they make up to fuck with your mind.

With muslims that will not work

Nope. In order:
>1) Joos
>2) Nigs
>3) Moose-limbs
>4) Spics

youtube.com/watch?v=RGXJvcVwxKA

Nothing worse than muslims. Make jews look like /areguy/ in comparison

I do. Having lived in a Muslim ghetto, I today wish my country cleansed of these despicable scum

Are you me?

Just means that you are a good goy because that's what the jews want

Hate them all at once

Muslims (arabs in particular) are the worst, the biggest enemies of western civilization

I do, a false prophet to try and lead my people away and worship a Satanic moon God, who's followers have a bloodlust

Well they really hate jews and I'm not exceptionally racist so they're not all terrible shitskins imo

Yes

Hard question to asnwer for me. On one hand I absolutely don't care about black people or Jews espeiclaly if we are comparing them to Islam, as its one of the worst ideas on Earth which is also made worse by the fact actual non-mulsim people (leftards) defend it like its somehow also compatible with their views of feminism and homosexuals etc... However on the other hand here in Aussie land we have the aboriginals who are comparible to that of the sand nigger. They are the lowest of black people generally speaking, they dont do shit, including learning or working, they dont want to contribute to society at all and just reap all the benifits they get from the government which for those that don't know include free university, priority into nearly any workforce over any other race even if they aren't nearly as qualified. And all whilst they do this, they blame everything in their shit life on white people and the government and the british people who landed here 200 years ago despite most of us not even being related to them, and even if we are so what? So I cant decide which one is worse, Mussies or Abos are pretty much just as pathetic in my opinion.

You have to go back mohammed

Muslims are ok when not violent against people of other faiths.

I certainly prefer their traditional values to what the West has become.

Fuck you, islam is cancer. Watch what they have done to France idiot

I would unironically go out on a murder spree against Muslims if Sharia Law Bullshit started to get pushed in America. I would go to the heart of wherever those fuckers were in my State, and I wouldn't shoot the Cops once they came to kill me.

Ask me how I know you are a black person

Feminism is a cancer too. So is gender ideology.

Guess what's the least evil in my opinion.

Is it the flag?

1) Jews
2) Niggers
3) Muslims

I'd rather die than become a fucking muslim traitor

The less intelligent the ones who attack us, the less I hate them. Therefore, jews > muslims > niggers

yeah

1) arab muslims
2) other sunni muslims
3) niggers
4) shia muslims

Yes. That's the most relevant threat to where I live.

I do mate.You haven't seen what I have seen.Living among them gives you a whole new level of hatred.

Look at the flags. All brits are united in hating mudslimes.

any stories?

You know what's worse than a Muslim? A nigger Muslim.

so much bro. trust me

Me.

is this a good redpilled book or is it libshit??

Muslims are the worst fucking animals in this world. If anyone needs to be send to the ovens its going to be their subhuman asses.

I dont know if its also asian muslims but the morrocan algerians..

This is like hating rats instead of your shitty flatmates who leave food lying around
por que no los dios?

I was in Holland a few weeks ago it wasn't as "culturally enriched" as I thought it was going to be but every single Muslim looked like a fucking scum bag or ran a dirty shop selling lighters and tacky shite. Nexit when based Dutch and?

Fpbp
Kek confirms

When I have to visit my retarded relatives (because my mother and father wants it), someone always wants to take me to the mosque with them.I faked praying before and I'll do it again to save my skin.Telling that I don't believe this crap and sneaking out is totally out of question.I don't know why people worship this shitskin magic.We're not even sub human tier arabs.Turkish culture is totally KEKED by islam.If I can manage to get the fuck out of here after my college degree and some war happens, I'll gladly serve my duty against any fucking muslim nation.The most hilarious part is that, the women wearing turban try to lecture people on humanism and politics.

List of things I hate
1)Muslims
2)Niggers (not Blacks, met some pretty awesome Right-wing Black dudes)
3)Jews (depends, was Born into a Jewish family, converted to Orthodox Christianity)
4)Ukrainians (Leave Novorossiya alone you inbred fucks)

I would if their immigration was caused by the international jew

I'm so tolerant I hate them equally.

>t. retarded shill
Throw yourself under the train, your savior Putin wills it.

I hate them more than anything.

You know my ex gf is Ukrainian, her uncle died fighting in Ukraine. I told her "good", you guys are fighting a losing and unjust war. Slava Novorossiya & Slava Putin

Moroccans are all inbred pieces of shit. Honestly.

American Russia-fetishist are the worse.

Actual turncloaks.

Unless you're in a combat mos in the Armed Forces, you can't say shit. We're the ones that would actually have to fight the war, and truth be told. The overwhelming majority of Grunts, don't want to go to war against Russia.

>shills for literal commies
Why these people allowed here?
>losing
Avdeevka, *sob*, we didn't attack first *sob* evil nazi are bombing Donetsk *sob*.

im sorry you have to live like that. 2% muslim is bad enough here, i cant imagine how bad 90+% is.

Says the shill for inbred nazi shitheads, you in the UAF? Or maybe Azov/Donbass battalion...you know, those guys who remove their insignia and pretend to be "truck drivers" or "clerks" when they're captured by my friends in Donetsk ;)

but what about muslim niggers and muslim jews?

Get /fit/ buy a gun economy is about to collapse and Erdoğan wont simply resing. There will be bloodbath. It's getting closer. This referandum will be turning point.

I don't want to fight Russia. I don't want American men including even you user to die fighting Russians.

That doesn't mean you should drop to your knees and fellate them you sad Vatnik. You are an American, act like one.

Also please stop shitting up /k/ with your fantasies of Russian military might.

>my friends in Donetsk
Return to sosach, svinya.

Its not more so, sucking Russia's dick. It's more so standing with my Russian Orthodox Christian brethren (which I am). Not to mention I was born in Vladivostok.

Nothings gonna happen mate.

If Novorossiya is so weak, why have you not beaten a bunch of rebels yet? You have US Military training and equipment, I have a few friends with the 173rd who helped you guys out

But Judaism isn't a race
>t.jew

Why do they all look like CoD characters

Because what's left of them is guarded by russia. They can (and did) shoot across the border when things are bad. And even if they didn't, Donbas is basically our California, they scrapped every bit of factory equipment and moved it to russia.

Tbh it's mostly the Saudis and other wahabbi/fundamentalist Muslims that are the problem. The more secular 'Muslims' who support Assad, Hussein etc. are alright so long as they stay in their own countries

agreed

My country is at risk thanks to them. I'm not going to be surprised if one day this country split to 2 or more like India. And people still say Indonesia is a "progressive muslim country" lol. If muslim is majority anywhere, it will sucks there.

I mean even IF Russia did shoot across the border, it shouldn't be a problem for a "strong", "superior", nation like ukraine...am i right? ;)

>emotes
Ask these guys. Your tier.

Martyred into Paradise, this life is temporary, next life is everlasting. Vast majority of fighters in Novorossiya are not professional soldiers, yet are holding their own. Givi was a meat shop worker I believe prior to war (RIP)

Kek. Rest in piss.

RIP Givi. Screw Porky-EU-shill-junta

>pig roasted by his own masters when he was no longer needed
>forgotten few days later
Best ending. I heard explosion ripped off his limbs and head, how lovely. Wanna come fight for jovorossia in SOMALIA battalion?

The west is culturally enriched. Walk the streets of Rotterdam and u hardly see white people. And ye they are fucking scum. If EU dont fix their immigrant policy i dont think itll take long for us too leave

I would love and come to fight, question is. Why are you not fighting? Too much of a coward? :)

How long till Indonesian Caliphate? 10 years? More?

>I would, but
>no u
>emotes
On (you).

Honestly, whites and East Asians are the only people I can accept anymore and even many if the East Asians are troublesome. The mere presence of any other race is offensive to me. Jews, niggers, mudslimes, and shit skins of every type offer us nothing. They only take and take, they degrade the beauty of what we built. They pollute our lands and our earth.

No need to be so butthurt hohol

with one proviso, non ghettoised muzzies are ok, the ones that realise that islam gettos are the fucking worst kind of garbage

Maybe. Maybe also sooner of our current president assassinated...

Since the last attempt of coup d'etat failed, I fear that they might try harder...

i dunno about that. right now i hate everybody

No, Schlomo. Also get out of Ukraine.