I'll never rescue the black race in my lifetime

>I'll never rescue the black race in my lifetime

why do we have to be so violent and dumb, Sup Forums?

Nigger

Nigger

because Yakub made us white men to be superior to the negroid race

We couldnt save blacks in 20000 years

We wont be doing it any time soon

Low IQ, talking about it is a great start to saving the races

where is the Kingdom of the Crystal Nigger Skull

Hope we never discuss it then.

son there will be no one left to save you from yourselves

stop RPing as a real nigger you café com leite

White people rarely mix.

Your logic implies I am somehow less white if I conquer a shitskin country.

now now curious george you know monkeys arent allowed on computers

Fag, why do you not want all races to prosper?
Some of the IQ disparity is caused by the wests influence on Africa for example. Dumping food and consequently it's price in local African markets in the name of Foreign Aid lowers profitability for black farmers and creates a dependance on western states rather than a self sustaining economy. And if we stopped "helping" the sexual market economics would go back to normal which means the most responsible man with the most resourced (highest IQ) gets to reproduce the most.
Also I wonder how much starvation is lowering IQ. We probably can't make the races equal in IQ but it can be improved.

I'm can camouflage on a wall of slate

I*

The eternal huenigger

Why would I want other races to prosper?

Are you not aware of the incredible ingroup bias that other races have for themselves which whites rarely have? You will just be making people who hate you stronger.

>does r/ selection for +100k years
>"why are we so r/ selected Sup Forums?"

Shut up Jamal. Now you're blaming DA EBIL WHYTE MAN for your low nigger IQ? You're being ridiculous.

Even molymeme admits that is more theory than proven science.

That wacky Yakub

>Some of the IQ disparity is caused by the wests influence on Africa for example.

kek. No.

I wish we could make it stop. But the problem with this is the nigpocalypse, not a few shaven IQ points.

Life history model was a theory long before that bro redpilled the public on it.

I knew about it before his meme tier specials on r/K.

Don't feel too bad, mine is still dumb enough to slowly suicide itself

WE

Freeza? Is that you?

They don't want your sorry arse 'rescuing' them. They like it, you retard.

Whole house, smell like pussy.

who likes to be poor and die young?

True thugs, homey.

WUZ

Yes maybe you're right

>some
Our virtue signaling is helping in the continuation of third world countries staying poor. Mass migration of the smartest third worlders (the first ones to come to europe because they have intelligence enough to see how shitty their home is) should be staying in their home countries to create businesses and improve their own country
But they come here and leave their stupid countrymen even worse off until they all run here

They do.

what does pussy smells like?

>digits

these pop artists are part of the plan to kill us

Why is that man in a dress?

Salty ham and mulch. Just reeks like mulch desu.

Are you black? How's life in huehueland?

yes

It's fine for me because my parents have the money to not depend on the government

>yes

If I even knew wouldn't it be betraying white supremacy to tell you? Such is our fate.

If you're going to steal my pepe then at least use the updated version you cuck

rude

Tell me about the color caste system in Brazil.

poor and middle-class: spectrum of white to black people

upper middle-class and above: mostly white

You guys were going in the right direction but the Jewish agenda isn't served by educated and socially invested blacks.

I think all you can do is build a solid family and be a good example for your children and social acquaintances. I feel like the time of community leaders like MLK inspiring black Americans to be dignified in their defiance of racist social norms is, unfortunately, long gone. People say Gen Z leans pretty heavily conservative, maybe Gen Z blacks can help push back against the vapid and violent culture that black communities have been brainwashed by for the last couple of decades.

What's the biggest problem you see for blacks in your country? Or any group

For me in Sweden we have become dependant on the state and let them raise us from less than 1 years old to 19 so we believe everything they say. We're completely domesticated. Even if we deported all non whites we'll still collapse because of monetary policies

basically the same

everything in Brazil can be improved if the government was to be cut down in size and stopped intervening so much

My house smells of air-freshener, although the bedroom smells of pussy quite often. That must be unpleasant for you. What do you do when your parents come to visit?

What happened to that woman you had as a president like a year ago? I think I saw lots of demonstrations and something about corruption

some experienced career politicians juked her and she was too supportless (alliances and population-wise) to resist

Can't be living in my momma crib

Whole house, smell like pussy

blacks directly contributed nothing to america and what blows my mind is they played the race card saying they were raped. if someone is white and he didnt get raped they played it like its racist. people are always in the middle of defending black people when they need to be stronger than that.

With Ubuntu there is no evolutionary advantage in being intelligent and industrious. Everything is shared, you can be dumb as rocks and still reproduce by leaching off others.

I much prefer Windows XP as far as reproduction and evolution go, although I will settle for Windows '95 when it comes to mating.