The resistance to Brexit is one of the most distubring things I've ever witnessed. These parasites just won't stop

The resistance to Brexit is one of the most distubring things I've ever witnessed. These parasites just won't stop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_h43d1Rxc&t=307s
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/17/tony-blair-the-most-unpopular-prime-minister-ever-says-we-should-ignore-the-will-of-the-people
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/01/brexit-to-be-cancelled-after-remain-voters-all-agree-leave-voters-have-changed-their-mind
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the man that brought all the Paki's into the UK and made us 8% 'Asian'.

What's his endgame?

>The fuck....

>This is the man that brought all the Paki's into the UK and made us 8% 'Asian'.
wrong, it's been happening since 1948

send tony blair to siberian prison

>Start wars in middle eastern countries
>Simultaneously import hostile mudslimes en masse
>Profit

Most of the resistance is probably people realizing there aren't any good plans for maintaining trade deals and inflation.

idk maybe figure out a way for brexit to benefit your economy and more people are going to want to do it

hes got decent teeth for an old brit

maybe he's right

>don't throw off your yoke, there's no "good plans for maintaining trade deals and inflation"

good thing you weren't around in 1776

Bongland needs to rise up and conk this numpty sod, eh wot.

>made us 8% 'Asian'
Fuck, man.

>8% Asian
>It's sweaty, smelly, hairy Islamic men and not Far East Asia QTs

Just fuck, that would blow.

What you believe has zero importance when the majority vote otherwise

Wrong quote, Jesus it's time for bed.

>its been a year since the Brexit vote
>they're still in denial

Just kill them all I'm so sick of them whining.

They're just trying to save their country. It's nice too see that not all brits have gone full retard.

tony blair should be publicly beheaded, fucking parasite

Haven't you got some refugees to feel sorry for?

Only one man can save us now.

It's appropriate that you posted a fat cat

Ebin.

I thought calling me a cuck would come first.

I thought that was Baron Harkonnen for a moment

>what they believe
An authoritarian state that gives no shit about the will of their people ?
Sounds about right.
You have lost get on with the brexit no amount of stalling and bitching is going to stop, that's as likely as Trump's impreach.

youtube.com/watch?v=CM_h43d1Rxc&t=307s

Some people live humanity, not preach it only when it's considered advantageous.

The Red Goblin just wants to be relevant again.

They will stop when the English stops buying it. Stop watching stations that go against the will of the people. Stop buying form companies that go against the will of the people. Your time and money will speak for you.

I thought it was already decided to get started in a few months?

Tony Blair thinking he's still relevant.
Kek

You know the left is fucked when Tony Blair thinks he can make a comeback

holy shit

Honestly him supporting this is more likely to push people away from stopping Brexit, good job Tony, bring them down from the inside.

If 2016 was the year of the political upsets 2017 is becoming the year of rebellion against democracy.

Why are they so intent on creating chaos and dividing us?

I remember a few years ago when people accepted each other's differences in political opinion. Suddenly when Brexit happened, differences in political opinion became unacceptable.

>Honestly him supporting this is more likely to push people away from stopping Brexit

This was my first thought as well. Blair being the poster boy for Brexit fucking fantastic.

>t. leftist scum who suddenly cares about economy

you care about economy? then cut public spending, gut public instititution and privitaze all prisons

>How to kill remain campaign

Blair's name is dirt outside of the boho London jewish middle classes. Even lifelong labour voters can't stand him.

Pains me to say the man kissed me on the head when I was a babby and he was still a local party whelp knocking on doors.

Kill yourself user, you've been tainted.

Blair is a likely pedophile.

I wish Blair would go and stay go.

He knows exactly how that "rise up" soundbite will play. Everyone will ignore the bit where he said they should rise up and win in conversations and debates.

Get an exorcism now

A large chunk of the people wised up and started voting 'the wrong way' is what happened

Who the fuck does this wanker think he is? He says we have made a wrong decision even though this tosser led us into the middle east.

He can't do fuck all to reverse it now its too late, its already gone through parliament.

Fucking parasite.

Tony Blair should absolutely kill himself as soon as possible.

Before Berxit the powers that be were confident in their stranglehold on the world. They were free to move at their leisure because they had nothing but time in their eyes, Brexit was the slap in the face that made them realize that while they might have a lot of wealth, there are a lot of people in opposition to them and are completely willing to throw down if need be. So now they're panicking and doing everything they can to shut down the nationalist opposition who's quite opposed to their corporatist, globalist New World Order. You think it's any coincidence that as soon as Brexit happened, Anti-fa, a largely irrelevant organization suddenly had a budget, manpower and sympathetic media coverage? Speaking of the media, they're doing their part, brainwashing the public and nudging them towards the idea that it's better to destroy democracy if it means that we can elect fascist leaders and enact fascist policies. We don't want another Hitler right? Hitler wasn't even elected, he was appointed to the position of Chancellor by the government because of his public support. But it's all about how awful fascism is right? But not a word about how bad communism is. Communisms a-okay, Stalin and Lenin are cool dudes bro.

Fucking globalist pigs. Wish we could just purge them from society already.

He either has dentures or he's not really British.

Has been happening before 1700.

I thought you guys got rid of this snake

He never gave a shit when the anti-war protests, the biggest political demonstration in London's history, occurred. He sent our troops to war, ill-equipped, & on a lie. (Still travels around in a bomb-proof car with armed guards on the taxpayer btw) Now calling for people to rise up?! Astounding. This man is a psychopathic, treacherous, corporate shill.

Agree with that. Parliament is full of Blairites though.

This

The things with snakes are that they don’t die immediately after you cut them in half.

>Literally the most hated man since Thatcher
I want to hang the cunt

the funniest thing is i've been watching some of my old friends reactions on normiebook. These are the same people who for years have been crying about Iraq and wanting Blair taken to court etc etc.
As soon as he's said this it's like all is forgiven, they're figuratively sucking his cock live on payperview right now. It's disgusting.

It is cognitive dissonance on a grand scale.

He was one of the founding fathers of the neocon ideology

is this his swansong? his last go at fucking up the country so that someone will remember him?

Funny thing is all the super liberals who hated him and called him an evil warmonger will now be totally cool with him and trust his motives.

He is responsible for the mess that led to Brexit. Ironic.

He is held in high regard by the globalists.
Understandable, considered the shit he got away with. There's nobody else for them really. Trouble is, he needs votes and the electorate outside the cushy middle clique in parts of London, hate him with a passion.

Isn't Tony Blair despised in England for dragging them into Iraq against the People's wishes?

>yes casting a globalist warmonger as the head of our globalist european union which ignores the will of the People is a perfect fit.

how old are they?

He had designs on being the EU President..
Brexit would doom that.
He is arrogant enough to think he can fix Brexit.

Listen to Galloway on TMOATS on talk sport.
Always gets posted on YT by Saturday.
He WILL go mental.

between the ages of 25 and 45 it's completely bonkers.
I can understand the younger end of the spectrum because they can't remember the Blair years. They think things like ASBOs were because of their parents not the government and even those that do realise that the government gave them a raw deal have now conveniently forgotten that Blair was a cock mongler of the highest degree.

That's like if we elected a president that isn't retarded. It would be like someone who isn't even from america is running it.

You mean save your Country.

>Why are they so intent on creating chaos and dividing us?

They want to end us. Our civilisation, our values, our identity, our culture, our values, our very substance. It really is that simple. They are at war with us and this is what it looks like.

>When you try to block brexit only to get more remainers turning to the lead camp due to your mere presence

Arrogant enough to think they know what's best.

But it's not even that, it's arrogant enough not to care. They have a plan for a governable world of ignorant, divided masses (think Arab dictatorship with "eastern values" capitalism, but global). Nothing is allowed to stand in the way of this plan.

Blair is Red like Hillary is a Democrat.

underrated

they probably feel as though they need all of the help they can get. it's not as if Jezzer or Tim Farron are doing anything for them

this
FUCK.WHITE.PEOPLE
EMBRACE.ISLAM.OR.DIE

What a surprise, Tony Blair is an utter cunt.
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/17/tony-blair-the-most-unpopular-prime-minister-ever-says-we-should-ignore-the-will-of-the-people

Every german I know is like this, arrogant but wrong about everything.

Tony Blair's remain efforts are incredibly useful. Not for the remainers though.

If they wanted the UK to stay in the EU then they should have not tried to force domestic policy decisions on them.

It's really that simple.

Imagine being a British WWII vet, who bled and fought for his monarchy, only to be stuffed into a disgusting Victorian tenement after the war and told to shut up and stop being racist when politicians from all sides of the spectrum flooded the country with cheap imported Caribbean labor.

>Blair is allowed to walk free with his head still attached to his body
Huh

Before 2016 the choices were largely the same outside of window dressing of culture wars round 1 (gay marriage, abortion, gun rights). Most importantly they were just about the damn same when it came to economics - pro globalization, pro sell out the middle class, pro migration.

If you don't fuck with economics then you just get the bleating of fringe activists. You fuck with the golden goose and now big money is being spent to shore up resistance movements against you.

If the UKers wanted to stay they should have fought harder during the electoral leadup. And if the EU wants people to stay it should do just that - realize that if the EU's goal was to foster ties and cooperation then it achieved that in the 70s 80s and 90s and early 2000s. If the goal of the EU Is to become a supra national state that subordinates and dissolves sovereignty...well, they'd do what they've been doing.

Non negotiable, if citizens oppose certain EU policies they are 'simply wrong' and require more (((education)))

Oh Sweden.. R.I.P.
You have my sympathies.

BecUse brexit is racist, xenophobic, sexist and exclusionary right at its core. It's a vote for demonising immigrants and using them as a scapegoat for the white rich men in Westminster so they can carry on getting richer and stepping on the necks of the women, immigrants and children to get there

>choices

what was on offer was not what was planned. There were no choices, just variations of a narrative. The plan is the plan is the plan, and that's the only really choice on offer.

Immigrants shouldn't be here in the first place. They're just a way for the global elite to divide and conquer and depress your wages you stupid cuck.

Oh look everyone, a living meme.
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/01/brexit-to-be-cancelled-after-remain-voters-all-agree-leave-voters-have-changed-their-mind

Lol, open your eyes racist, borders are artificial. It's RACISM pure and simple

You seem upset by something, is it the truth?

Needs more meme arrows you racist

>You seem upset by something
No, just lmaoing at yu.

It's not even a meme, you guys really just cannot resist trying to destroy Western civilisation. I'm now convinced that if the Nazis had won Hitler would have flooded Europe with Muslims because it's just a genetic predisposition of the Germanic peoples.
Why can't you just be happy destroying your own civilization, why must you try to drag us down with you?

>It's RACISM pure and simple
Can I come to England then? Swear I won't be on welfare for long.

brexit always finds new ways to brighten your day, somehow. little miracles.

Blair is so hated that he'd drive more people away from his cause. There's no stopping it now, just got to keep on eye on them backdooring us.

I wish we had a revolutionary figure in British politics. We had the biggest political shakeup of a generation and we're still stuck with the same old shit.

In parliament and house of commons, left wing parties are pretty much dead.
Ignore this buffoon.

It's fitting that your pic related is a big fat pussy.

>I wish we had a revolutionary figure in British politics

u fucking wot m8?

Sadly he's stepped down.

>a revolutionary figure
what kind of revolution are you after?

Dumb newfag fuck,
What is national government for, if not to mind the store? Do you think the EU gives a shit about anything other than itself?
Geopolitics exist. Whether you choose to believe it or not.

Nige is a fucking machine