#MediaLiesAgain General - Storming The Beaches Edition

the mainstream media is the biggest threat to the american public. it shapes and shifts views in conjunction with the thoughts and feelings of the very few at the top of the conglomerates that own them. they are the voice of the super elite that control this world and they must be brought down. they infect the lives of those that realize these facts by denouncing us as outcasts AND they infect the lives of those that don't realize these facts by telling them what to believe and why. this is not american. this is not the constitution that we live under. this is the corporatocracy at work and they deserve to be destroyed. i applaud your efforts tonight.

go give em hell. those fuckers deserve it.

#medialiesagain

Basic Rundown:
WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

Yesterday another "insider user" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CONXODBJ3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumping ammo

Stay on target

Spam this one @ the major networks with our hashtage

Never hurts to remind them of Hillary's crowds

We will not surrender. We do this for free.

NEED MORE POWER SCOTTY

Bumpin, come on anons report for duty. I need the 78th Tactical Shitposters to take point on this one

>MSM buys fake traffic from Chinese bots
>gets exposed for fraud
>ad networks that have been paying for ad impressions file class action lawsuits

WE LANDED BOYS KEEP PUSHING
>WE LANDED BOYS KEEP PUSHING

Be sure to tag all of the big name media outlets and popular anchors with the #medialiesagain

If you're just joining us, make your account look like a real normie. Stop with the pepe profile pics. We need to subvert them.

The media lies for a paycheck, I have all weekend and will not rest.

With the #MediaLiesAgain tweets, should we start mixing some redpilled Bullshitman pics in with the image spam? It'll assert the meme as not being associated with the media, as well as drop some redpills at the same time.

Yes, anons dump your bullshitmen

#medialiesagain is now the top of the google search if you just type in the #

>tfw doing this for FREE
kek must be empowering me because even I'm surprised with myself that I've put four and a half hours into this.

DUMPING OPSEC TOOLKIT

holy shit, is this real life?

best timeline ever.

NO SLEEP TIL...

BROOKLYN

We are taking Conway down. day by day she looks worse and worse. Hopefully she'll commit suicide next.

11th "Kek's Fury" Battalion reporting for duty.

Pro-trump idiots are in an abusive relationship with the president.

Republicans as a whole are less than 25% of the US populations, are you radical retards are not the majority of your party.

KEEP IT UP UP UP UP

This is pathetic.

Good morning CTR:)

>Shills are here
Check
>#medialiesagain is trending
Check

Keep at it

why hasn't Sup Forums done this earlier?

>exposing media lies is pathetic
ok

This.

I guess I'm going to try to find some shit that CNN has tried to pull since that ship is already sinking. I've got a few youtube videos in mind that I'll try to find. Does anyone have any dirt on Anderson Pooper? I've got some Don Lemon Stuff but most of it is video.

I found some ammo in the barn I won't need, have at it lads.

I can't wait to see the news that CNN is going to break. Trump is going to get destroyed by the leaks and will have to resign or be impeached. Hell we could go full on civil war. Guess that's kind of exciting too!

nice

I am officially shadowbanned for 12 hours but don't panic, it's cuz i was shitposting in the mentions of (((Chuck Todd))) and other faggots. Goodnight all don't give up

Yo Mike D tell em what they're gonna get.

Blessed by kek

this is why we're doing it now.

You elected a clinically retarded old man, the fiscal conservatives know this and are about to devoured him.

No one respects Trump, no one takes a Trump supporter seriously.

not real. don't ship the disinfo crap.
shareblue, antifa, et. al will be here trying to fuck this up.
if they aren't the one running this campaign for their own reasons.
good luck sussing out which it is.

Triggered shill detected.

>What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

Daily reminder to sage and report cancer like this. Make our board clean again

It's not cerebral but here you go.

i know, but Sup Forums has literally gather media bias and lies for years, so much ammo.

>Getting called a paid troll by protest niggers
>Having niggers point out my follower count as if it's an insult

This is hilarious. Newly recruited Comfy Bedborne remaining absolutely comfy.

PRAISE BE!!!

Kek works through us boys

Guys it's not showing up as a trend, tf you all on? Log out of your accouns and look for yourself

it's because the MSM and Deep State are pushing hard against President Trump and they're using the Media as their means, so we have to push the fact that they are liars and propaganda machines out there to the masses

Hi CNN!

we have nothing to lose if it might kill the media. Don't like it fuck off to a tranny thread since you're not so concerned about that

If the public is dumb enough to listen to CNN, they're dumb enough to buy fake fake news.

777th Shitposting Brigade checking in.

I understand. Sometimes it take an event to trigger all of us to work together, it's hard to gather support without the anticipation of something exciting.

Retweets increasing, America is waking up. Stay on target.

Dismissing anyone who points out how fucking stupid you are all making your fellow Republicans look is only adding to the fire that will eventually ass rape the party into nothing.

You have literally put a stain the size of Nixon on our name.

YOU'RE NOT SHOWING UP AS A TREND I DONT HAVE A TWITTER I WENT AND LOOKED AND ITS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

Holy fugg it's working

Also, just to give credit where credit it is due, /r/T_D is pushing this as well.

/r/T_D is a true ally, I hope we all know that.

What does this Twatter campaign correlate to? I never caught what the media has actually done; only caught the need to fire up the weaponized autism.

Tucked.

Whoa, pro-Trump comedian Will Franken (who still has old ties to the liberal comedy scene) just revealed he received a letter about a shitty "secret plan" to apparently counter us on twitter with "#MassesUnite"

check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=4CONXODBJ3U

He starts reading the letter at around 8:00

We should seriously pair #MediaLiesAgain with #MassesUnite and co-opt before they launch it.

Do me a favor and start reposting this, I'm gonna be away from the internet for a while.

>our name
>our
Yeah, nobody buys it shill give up. If anything it's democrats that are done because you've become a coastal party of identity politics, not to mention in the 2018 midterms you have infinitely more to lose.

Odd, i cant see it

Can we get it on Voat bigly?

Its trying to get the normies to open their eyes.
It could also potentially affect the media, however unlikely.
Just get on there and shitpost lad.

Fresh from the front lines

Fuck yeah T_D

Majority of thier viewers are jobless. They dont understand Trump wants to give them jobs.

trends are localized so no our little hashtag isn't on the global trendslist but it should be for most US users

Log out and see if its still there

That's why we need to destroy MSM today and through the weekend, but starting Saturday also push a unity message too.
Maybe

Can confirm! Kek wills it guys! (Not assuming anyone's gender)

Checked and checks out, makes sense.

But the U.S is the only place that matters :^)

Whew been tweeting a ton tonight. Heading to bed. Keep it up boys already in the top 5 trending. We are definitely in the best timeline. Goodnight anons :)

WITNESSED