Religions BTFO

Islam confirmed the true religon. convert before its too late

> Kaaba (mecca) has the Golden Ratio
youtube.com/watch?v=9aFkKLKHAu8

more info on Golden Ratio
livescience.com/37704-phi-golden-ratio.html

now what? are you still going to deny this??? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdoEsr2OWYk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat
tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Mittelpunkt_der_Erdoberfläche&language=de¶ms=40.866666666667_N_34.566666666667_E_dim:1000000_region:TR_type:landmark&title=Geographischer Mittelpunkt aller Landflächen der Erde, nach Isenberg, 2003
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_centre_of_Earth
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>category
>comedy

>avoiding
>the point

What point?

explain the video that kaaba is on the golden ration on both lines

Why does it need explaining?

Delet this
Satan tricks!
>christcuck.jpg

B.T.F.O CONVERT NOW

Mohammed is the False Prophet of Revelation that will be cast into the lake of fire.

You worship a pagan moon god.

Disgusting.

OP how can Islam be the true religion when it was invented by jews who hung around Palestine after the others had left to infest Europe

Ben Gurion insisted that Palestinians are the true descendants of the region's original jews

So there they were, the stay behinds in the desert. Hundreds of years passed. Over time they forgot their jew religion and tried to recreate it with bits and pieces passed down orally. They weren't very bright. They came up with Islam, making islam the bastard child of Judaism

It's all there: the dick-mutilation, the hatred, fear and envy of women, the paedophilia, the blood lust, the insanity, the lies, etc.

Do you take us for fools?
Then it's you who's the fool

Lets stay at the topic of the video rather than huurr duur itwas deh joos

B T F O
T
F
O

ok (((mohammed)))

>everything i dont like was invented by the juice
Is the golden ratio juice magic too desu?

it's funny because modern christianity is literally a jewish invention to create zionist israel loving cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=XdoEsr2OWYk

>Revelation
Who the fuck authored that psychaedelic vomit. Not Jesus.

Kek
That shit was the Moon God's stone, you're worshipping Hades.

Ah yes I have a video that says all Turks are Kurdish slaves. That's why Turks don't like Kurds, it's like niggers and White Americans.
This is true also.

Ok. Mohammad was homosexual with pigs. He made it illegal to touch them because he wanted all the sweet pork ass to himself.

Kek confirms.

pathetic attempt to avoid the whole point of the thread.

Where Hades bro?
If he worship is so powerful where he at?
Das rite. No Hades. Only Alan.

No. Kaaba is Al Ilah's worshipping place.
Moon God. Hence the Moons on your shit flags.

Sure thing. That's why the Hebrew word for Devil is the Muslim word for clean (helel)

Leave, or I'll tell muhammad you're browsing some web pages with pork.

Here, since every other language doesn't care for real Wikipedia entries.

Al-Lāt: Auch „Illat“ oder „Alilat“, ursprünglich „Han-'Ilat“, war eine verehrte Mondgöttin der Araber im vorislamischen Arabien.
hauptsächlich verehrt wurde dieser Mondgott an der Kaaba in Mekka.

Al-Lat was a moon goddess that was mainly worshipped at the Kaaba in preislamic Mekka.

>Jesus goes around saying fuck the temple and pay your taxes
>meant to work for the Jews

okay.

muslims dont follow Al-Lat. also what does this has to do with the whole thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's Islam's belief that the world will eventually convert to their religion correct?

Sure thing.

Just like Christians don't follow Jehova.

This has everything to do with this thread.

Al-Lat is a moon goddess, your prophet is a servant to a bitch.

yes

Do you believe in the moon goddess yet?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat

Hail be to the whore God of Mekka.

Shieet got me there nigger. Word coincidences never happen.

English: name
Japanese: 名前 [namae] = "name"

The words are completely unrelated, as the Japanese 名前 is a compound word with two roots: 名 [na] meaning "name" and 前 [mae] meaning "before, in front of".

Or

Romanian: fiu (< Latin filius - son < Proto-Indo-European *bheue- to be, to grow)
Hungarian: fiú ( < Proto-Finno-Ugric *pojka - son, boy)

It must be a juice conspiracy.

Oy vey it must be the judos.

It's really just a Moon Goddess, don't shit yourself.
It's just a bitch. That's why these feminists all love Al-Lat and the Mohammedanians, the bitch Goddess talks to them at night when the moon comes out.

Why is mecca situated on golden mean?

Answer that you sasauge gagging shitcunt.

no, although most muslims do believe it based on forged and fke hadith though

Okay, I ask because I've been reading the bible a lot lately and in places like John12:31;14:30;16:11 it talks about how the Devil is the ruler of this world. Goes as far as saying that the Devil is the ruler of the systems of things, 2 Corinthians 4:3, 4

So does this mean you guys are working for the Devil and in return get to think you rule over the people?

It isn't. Earth is not a perfect circle so there is no way of applying the gilden cut.

>Kaaba
>Karbala
>Allah
>yallah yhvh
can your anus handle the truth

Haha mooslim btfo
Literally cannot come back

Yes. Your prophet Jesus warned you of a false prophet brining about the darkness. Here you go.

>Templates cant be superimposed on irregular shapes
I thought Germans were supposed to be S.M.A.R.T

Your fucking nation has surrendered to the jews LMAO

Muslims are cowards

not really when mohammed took back Mecca he destroyed all the false idols includng Alat. alat and allah has no relation.

I thought the hadith was an account on Mohamed's life and considered as an important tool for understanding the Quran.

Also thought it was considered divine law.

Generally curious about this stuff.

Inb4 But but Mohammad is said to have destroyed all of the other Gods. Yes. Surely that is why the Moon Stone in the Kaaba is still present. The name is just a coincidence. Right Mahmud?

That is true, all actions by men have spiritual reasons for them. And if you don't follow what is right (influence of God) you follow what is wrong (influence of the devil) so yes Muslims literally push the devil's will on all men

You do know what a golden cut is yes? Does not apply to Earths form. Sorry.

jizzus doesn't real

Many Churches used to be pagan holy sites.

So when you pray in church are you really praying to Odin?

Top logic Hans.

They are related. Both are fictional.

I don't go to church. But yea.
When you go to church you pray to Buri, Freyr is his son aka Jesus.

God has 12 Arch Angels.
Jesus had 12 disciples.
Romans had 12 Gods plus one
Greeks had 12 Gods plus one
Pagans have 12 Gods plus one

read

Knew you're gonna say that bahahaha

>fictional being ordered to build a house of worship in a mathematically golden ratio with no satellites images or knowledge of geography

PUSSYWHIPPED
how can ala ever recover

Kek.
>What is the Pantheon?

Its a ratio.

>Pantheon
i dont know. care to explain?

Al Lat is a bitch god. No need to worry.

She is Asherah, the banned goddess that wanted to destroy mankind for being jealous of Gods love for them.
Literally jealous whore goddess

Will some Muslim answer this for me please?

It is not clear how the pantheon could be built. It also has perfect proportion.

We could not build similar things until the 19th century.

4 The most fascinating part of the Pantheon is its giant dome, with its famous hole in the top (The eye of the Pantheon, or oculus). The dome was the largest in the world for 1300 years and until today it remains the largest unsupported dome in the world! The diameter of the dome is 43.30 meters or 142ft (for comparison, the United States Capitol dome is 96 feet in diameter) and is in perfect proportion with the Pantheon by the fact that the distance from the floor to the top of the dome is exactly equal to its diameter.

The great architectural achievement was due to the massive weight of the large dome. Roman engineers lightened the dome as much as possible; not only its thickness progressively decreases, but the materials used in the upper part of the dome were lighter with internal spaces within the dome walls. The decrease in thickness has the effect that while the interior of the ceiling is spherical, its exterior is slightly “flattened”. It is larger than the dome of St. Peter’s basilica but since it seems flattened from the outside it is hard to get a full sense of its dimension. The hole (oculus), 7.8 meters in diameter, is the only source of light and is the connection between the temple and the gods above. Rain occasionally fall through it, but the floor is slanted and drains the water if it manages to hit the floor. In practice, rain seldom falls inside the dome.

Shit, so every time i close my eyes Abo spirits suck my powers?

How are the neolithic ancestor worship going? Caught any nice stag lately?

Our consciousness is the dream of a billion year old single cell organism in the primordial soup.

This is historical/geographic reductionism is absurd.

desu not as impressive as choosing the perfect point for a holy structure.

If Islam is true, then why did God do this to your main temple?

MUSLIMS B T F O !

No. It's a way of finding out how far the width differs from the height.

It can be applied to the Earth but it does not work as you want it to, as earth does not have a set level a tarting point that is the same as any other point near it, it is not possible to get the same exact number out of the equation.

>he thinks life is anime

No. It just means that all religion comes from the same belief. Except Islam which doesn't have these holy numbers of 12 plus 1.
Sure thing. So a minute ago in your mind the Kaaba was the only "perfect" building from ancient times. And now it's the position? Kaaba is not in the middle of earth.

That is around 800 meters from the pyramids.

Magnetic pole seems like a goof referance point. Apply ratio in spherical projection. Boom. Mecca.

Pretty cool right.

>Devil is the ruler of this world

Indeed.

Oh my fault here's the actual middle point of earth, reevaluated in 2003

tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Mittelpunkt_der_Erdoberfläche&language=de¶ms=40.866666666667_N_34.566666666667_E_dim:1000000_region:TR_type:landmark&title=Geographischer Mittelpunkt aller Landflächen der Erde, nach Isenberg, 2003

Is in turkey. Yay turkroach.

Islam eternally B T F O !

SMITE THEM LORD, SMITE THE SATANISTS!

No.

It used to be Lower Egypt.
Due to new satellite calculations it is believe to be in Turkey somewhere.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_centre_of_Earth

>12 plus 1
Popularity is not proof of anything.
Logical fallacy.

Convert to this Coral Reef fuckwit.

too bad you worship iblis.

Kek

Here is the problem. Earth is not perfectly round. If you take in the actual numbers you end up somewhere in Turkey. Before we had the newer modern sattelites, we used the same numbers the Egyptians had calculated, it was the Pyramids.

>Golden ratio
Literally everywhere

the face of islam

Sure thing. Just like Gender Identity Disorder is not a mental illness, right? Popular belief is great.

>Geographical_centre_of_Earth
We are not talking about the same thing.
See golden ratio.

Pray together with me brothers. Pray to God to send the holy fire of Armageddon soon to cleanse the earth of all satanic muslims.

Even that is in Rio de Janeiro.

>Islam confirmed the true religon

Where did OP go ?

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

He went to Mekka to recalculate zhe actual volume of the Vagina of Satan aka Al Lat

Not sure but that nigger won't answer my question about them serving the devil.

Rotherham confirmed that white cunts are incurable race traitors.

Fugg really?

gg hans.

Because he just found out his god is bleeding once a month.

All hail the bitch Goddess, mashallat