Sweden invented both trolls and elves, how could anyone ever surpass us?

Sweden invented both trolls and elves, how could anyone ever surpass us?

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/13/swedens-feminist-government-criticized-for-wearing-headscarves-in-iran/?utm_term=.8e47853e5e39
breitbart.com/london/2015/08/28/schools-to-have-dedicated-lgbt-awareness-classes-in-sweden/
sweden.se/society/working-for-a-gay-and-equal-sweden/
visitsweden.com/gay-and-lesbian/
patroc.com/stockholm/
visitswedenlgbt.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
jihadwatch.org/2016/12/sweden-muslim-anti-racism-spokesman-praised-jihad-flag-is-on-list-of-jihad-terror-financiers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528252/Thousands-streets-anti-racism-protest-Sweden-similar-rally-marred-neo-Nazi-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando
youtube.com/watch?v=4f_w5JwRb74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You designed trolls after your countrymen, and elves after your countrywomen. nothing special.

Not so fast Sweden
Not so damn fast
You did not invent them
Quit your lies

Do you have a Nice view over mt everest from where you live?

we invented grandiosa and pine apple soda

You sound insecure. Trolls and elves don't matter when muhammed is getting your women pregnant.

>Sweden invented both trolls and elves, how could anyone ever surpass us?
Finland created Spurdo

Yes we did

What the fuck did I just read?

we invented burgers

I'll miss you guys, also Men are not supposed to be Woman it is an abomination

I dont see everest, but I have a decent view of the annapurna range.

we invented the cheese slicer you use to make burgers

Retard, this is how people picture trolls

And the painting is swedish

>invented
>he doesn't know

it's almost as if someone predicted your current predicament with immigration, sven

Ah, I loved that book as a child, 'Bland tomtar och troll'. Almost no kids have read it today, what a waste.

You are a scoundrel and a rogue. Stop spreading these lies, din jævla svenske.

What?

in norway trolls live in the mountains, while in sweden they may live in rinkeby or angered

Bauer is swedish and most tales of trolls are also swedish, you can't win

By not being blacked

south africa invented orcs hobbits and balrogs. get fucked some more sweden.

we made dragons real too

A Feminist Government
government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/

Headscarfs
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/13/swedens-feminist-government-criticized-for-wearing-headscarves-in-iran/?utm_term=.8e47853e5e39

Gay okay
breitbart.com/london/2015/08/28/schools-to-have-dedicated-lgbt-awareness-classes-in-sweden/
sweden.se/society/working-for-a-gay-and-equal-sweden/
visitsweden.com/gay-and-lesbian/
patroc.com/stockholm/
visitswedenlgbt.com/

Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

Rape capital
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

Sweden: Muslim anti-racism spokesman praised jihad flag, is on list of jihad terror financiers
jihadwatch.org/2016/12/sweden-muslim-anti-racism-spokesman-praised-jihad-flag-is-on-list-of-jihad-terror-financiers

Thousands take to the streets for anti-racism protest in Sweden after similar rally marred by neo-Nazi attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528252/Thousands-streets-anti-racism-protest-Sweden-similar-rally-marred-neo-Nazi-attack.html

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

>the finnish treasure vault is just filled with rare spurdos

Bullshit of the highest order. Elves are present in most germanic protocultures. Trolls however Are a specifically Scandinavian myth congratulations, it's a Christianized version of a myth.

Theodor Kittelsen drew cooler trolls.

>Sweden tried again

Everyone and their mother knows Trolls are mountainous creatures. Norway is the mountainous scandinavian country am I right?

Swedes KEK

Because you let yourselves become weak and vulnerable.

Subjective. Bauer did however draw the most famous interpretation of trolls

Actually two brothers from Hamburg invented hamburgers

Are you fucking retarded, trolls are most popularly seen in dark, mysterious forests. Guess which one have most of those

>swedecucks invented trolls
Then you would also be saying that the swedes invented the norse faith, and that was around way before the scandinavians founded their nations. You need to pay attention in class Ahmed

Your women?

Trolls are in the mountains. I even believe a national park in Norway is devoted to them. "Jotunheimen"

>popularly seen in dark, mysterious forests
How embarrassing
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

Sweden=Forest trolls
Norway=Mountain trolls
We have many odd stone formations we call trolls, and we have a place named trollskogen, so theres that

Forest trolls are the most famous ones

What? We have lots of caves as well

That Slavic nose though

This. Forgive my simple countryman, he can obviously not read.

Those paintings where made in the 1800's, pretty much a thousand years AFTER asatro where sadly BTFO by that sandnigger religion. Swede's, at least where im from (Jämtland, founded by norwegians, Jämtland means flat-lands), the descendants from the old Norweigan people. Fact.

So how in the FUCK did WE invent that, if it already existed in Norway in the 800-900?

We should work together to bring down every fucking church in our countries, and the money for the sandniggers should go to researching our history. All of it.

we had the first vampire, fuck ((elves))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando

This cuck is implying there is no forest trolls in Norway, you might aswell the the boat back to Somalia at this point. Please adress this point

Isn't it sad that all we have left is a internet-forum where we can measure eachothers dicks in history? Feels bad man...

>Norway
>Forest
That's like us saying we have mountain trolls as well because of our small amount of mountains near the border

Good point, this is what Nordfront wants aswell, we must create a new scandinavian nation and purge the rest.

>inveted trolls
>invented elves
>it took the transfer of information across steep mountains, vast deserts, and the ocean to a group of autistic island pygmies to invent the concept of trolls fucking elf boipucci

You've been outdone by Fins, Sven

why are Scandinavians SSSOOOOOO PATHETIC
you biggest claim to fame is fucking Trolls and Elves
then theres the Dane on Brit/pol/ who literally thinks we Anglos are the same as Danes, thus the British empire was a Danish achievement
then there are Scandies who believe that they were Romans and shieeet
you claim the Byzantine empire was held together by the varangian guard, and that every member was a pure Swede even though they recruited from all over Northern Europe, including Germany and Britain

you people bring a whole new level to "we wuz"

One does not exclude the other my dear cuck.

Sorry mate I'm from the future Muslims invented that stuff. Just like three black chicks helped America go into space etc etc.

If you want to write history you gotta actually be there to do it.

i was implying on skyrim where the ((elves)) are similar to someone.

Not a Nation per se, but a strong alliance, based on our history and our people. Sadly, this will never happen. Maybe in wartime's we can raid and destroy the churches, but they may aswell be bombed, and then the history under them will be lost forever.

And no, no election will ever make things right again. Pure force will. And that is a thing of the past, those men and woman where slaughtered a long time ago.. All we can do now is be gay ass larpers..

>Swedish trolls more relevant
>Proceeds to steal swedish trolls because of the 2% Forest area you had
Kek, trolls are ours. Go cherish something else you thief

Reminder that scandinavian trolls posses the following traits:

>hates christians
>big noses that can smell christian blood
>hoards gold in mountain halls
(Berg means mountain in swedish)
>Known to steal human children a replace them with their own

Look at this anti white and laugh in his direction. There is nothing wrong about having an identity and feel proud of it. You cannot infact belong truly to a nation without knowing the history or culture of it, not sure you can even relate to this anymore.

Oh yes, please tell me how you still worship that old cunt.. That's not we wuz, faggot?

Doesnt matter what sweden invented or not. Your country is dieing. You culture will be forgotten. Swedes will, hopefully, be remembered as multiculti retards that killed themselves.

During my lifetime, I might see the end of the swedish language. Ty swebro, killing yourself, you culture and everything swedish, is the greatest thing you can do for the danes. Ty bro

>implying americans slice cheese
Nigga we buy that shit prepackaged from companies that use gigantic machines to process their cheese.

>inventing non-human races
>importing non-human races

it fits you, sweden

Du behöver verkligen plocka upp en bok din idiot..

What are you even talking about? is this your impotent rage writing for you?

Whatever if some Forrest trolls are present in norway, most are swedish

no elves were designed after the feminine men of sweden and the trolls were designed based on their women

This.

Trolls were likely just the name small inbred settlements of people living outside of the outskirts of towns, and the meaning eventually took on more supernatural attributes.

>Sweden invented both trolls and elves
>Sweden invented

To think that we live in a exceptional time would be foolish, we're the same humans with the same possibilities of action as thoose before us. To say that nothing will happen is just ignorant of the history of humanity

I don't go around bellowing about minor achievements and even ones that don't belong to me, you got a whole thread started over a fucking troll and elf that seems a little grandiose

You can't even spell. For fuck sake, stop writing, you are embarrassing us that aren't complete shit-for-brains.

It's a matter of history, culture and facts, so why not? Theese things means nothing to you anymore?

Sweden is like Norway if Norway was full of feminized men.

Lol the bridge has been closed since last summer. Every one wanting to go here will be stuck in Denmark. Enjoy.

Compelling argument, Tell me Why i'm an idiot and support it with facts

Ever since I was a kid I always loved Bauer's art

No.

We're several magnitudes higher than our ancestors in terms of technology and complications of geopolitical affairs. But I agree with you.

Something is about to happen.

Something will happen, I do not believe it will
benefit us native people, not in Norway, not in Sweden. Fuck, they are once again trying to replace a religion with another (islam), but this time the majority is atheist and do not give a fuck either way. No religion except the pagan one should roar Scandinavia. No foreign people should be allowed in politics and media, regardless if their gene-pool have been here for three generations. They do not belong here.

you also invented cuck lifestyle and moved SJW borders even further. no, you can't be surpassed.

In Norse mythology, troll, like thurs, is a term applied to jötnar and is mentioned throughout the Old Norse corpus. In Old Norse sources, trolls are said to dwell in isolated mountains, rocks, and caves, sometimes live together (usually as father-and-daughter or mother-and-son), and are rarely described as helpful or friendly.

Orchard, Andy (1997). Dictionary of Norse Myth and Legend. Cassell. ISBN 0-304-34520-2

I just drove through the Oresundsbro last week and it didn't seem closed to me.

Huh so even before they got civ from romans and greeks they thought they are special and everybody just want to mix with them?

Hahahha, germanics are so desilusional

they mean a lot to me, but starting a thread by saying we invented the Troll and Elf we are superior doesn't sound a little grandiose to you?

Norse mythology trolls are not ours okay. But there have been many interpretations of trolls, and Sweden, as previously stated do have caves

My guess is that either
1.a new nation of europeans will emerge, seen with the generation identity(after purge)
2.Purge or balkanization
3. Nationalism is over, and the world will eventualy be a globalized huge nation

We are the same people, but different tribes. We have the same history and heritage. I would say the long-lived hate/love relationship come's from these ancient tribe's mentality. But I am open for
interpretation.

It is, but it gives a chance to discuss the culture, and maybe Ahmed can learn something from about the culture and history of the swedes

You also invented Stockholm syndrome

>Norse mythology trolls are not ours okay.
Why not? They are apart of the scandinavian tradition

With the goblin

On another subject, what do you Norsemen know about your personal history?

I myself can go back to a man named Givlög that lived 1100's 25km from where im from. His name was found on a bear-hide, together with his two children.

I doubt I could learn anything from your cave paintings, but it's nice to know we're on the same page

You should try to learn about your own identity first indeed. Goodluck with that, seeing how you wont have a homeland in your life time

Japan invented moe

What the simple Brit does not understand, and probably does not know, is that the Pagan culture and traditions where destroyed by the christians. Every fucking trace of it, so we never EVER would know our true heritage. That's why we need to start tearing down churches, to begin with. There must be something there. We should at least try.

There must have been artwork. There must have been shrines. There must have been songs. All of this is lost in time.

>Pagan culture and traditions where destroyed by the christians
Not at all, the fact that we're talking about trolls is a good example.

Well, they have a place called Trollhättan.

You're right, not all of it. But it was made into a fake christian thing. Yule became christmas, we still call the weekday's by the gods (not all of them, right?), santa-claus is a re-make of Odin. So yes, some things live on. But they where made into christian beliefs to overtake us, to make us slaves to... urgh... "god".

Finland invented Spurdo.

Anyone remember this old kids tale?

youtube.com/watch?v=4f_w5JwRb74