Sage

Underrage out.

Nippon no longer banzai

>I have never held a firearm in real life: The Post

looks like shit.

>Tavor
>best assault rifle in the world

It's not even the best assault rifle in Israel

When you say made jews what do you mean?
I've never seen a jew work
Do you mean made in China?
Do you mean made by Palestinians?
Do you mean made in Germany or US and gifted to jews?

Jews like killing goyim

>tavor
nope. even the Israelis wanted to upgrade and the 95 is a turd that's shooting 3+ moa here. trash like all bullpups.

>desert eagle
designed by an American guy. complete shit/novelty item in real life you fucking weeb

>uzi
okay. not bad but it is going to have to fight the mp5 for the title.

>(you)

>a bullpup ever being best weapon

no

IM MAD

None of those are correct though, stop playing Call of Duty.

Its shit. 20 pound trigger, mechanism is known to break under combat use, it used to melt and catch fire. not even the israeli military uses the fucking thing. israel uses the m4, mp7, and FAL

>Best AR
Scar (Belgian), F2000 (Belgian, again), Aug (Austrian), G3 (German)
>Best SMG
P90 (Belgian, again), MP5(german), Mac10/11 (US)
>Best handgun
That would be Five-seveN, M1911, USP or 92FS
>DEagle
>good
in .357 mag, the Coonan does a better job, .44 mag is for revolvers and .50AE is autism

>Desert Eagle
>muh mufukn caliber nigga bix nood

Only thing Uzi has over the mp5 is price, but that's because H&Kock hate civilians.

Jews are not "sub human", they are not human period.

They are the trolls / goblins / leprechauns of legend and they need to be sent back to the darkness.

>all bulpups are trash
>indirectly trashes the steyr aug
fight me

please bonzaipill yourself.

Was jews being stupid ever a stereotype?

I always figured it was just the overwhelming greed and need to control things

It actually doesnt suprise me that the best gunsmiths in history were peddlers of death.

Knowing that an efficient murdering machine would be the best way to thin out the non jews is rather devious.

>it is going to have to fight the mp5 for the title
Which it will lose. Our MP5 is used by all counter terrorist Operations across the Planet.

>Not going for the superior 5.7mm bullpup masterpiece that is the P90
M8, I know FNHerstal is the only good thing to come out of belgium with beer, waffles and fries but C'mon

>pic related

You might need a better firearm if you wanted to fight anyone.

P90 is fine... In FA and with cheap ammo.
Not really worth the price for an average Joe.

They're going to replace conventional weapons for military use eventually. Not entirely, but in general issue.

Designs like the Keltec RDB prove than you can eliminate the drawbacks of the bullpup layout.

Its designed to kill Palestinians.

How can white boys even conpete?

no one never said that jews weren't crafty fuckers

>bullpup design
No, fuck that mag placement

They bought the license, they didnt design the DE, Its an American design...

>submachine gun(UZI)
hahaha
>handgun(DE)
HAHAHAHA

You are a funny guy japan

>jews
>subhuman
it's like most of the faggots on here don't know why they hate jews
jews are hated because they're a tightly knit group of intelligent people who have survived even when other empires have fallen
they're crafty fuckers

M4, Glock, MP5

All those guns are mediocre at best though and the only decent jew gun (Galil) you didn't even mention.

Complete weapons noob here
What is bad about bullpup?
Some guy once told me that steyr aug is top notch.
Someone care to enlighten me?
Will post tits as thank you

Desert Eagle is a meme gun.
Also >>> /k

UZI is arguably the best SMG though

Prove me wrong

>best assalt rifle(tavor)
Bullpups have been exposed as a meme weapon. Every country is moving away from them as quickly as possible

Mostly related to triger groups.
can help you with that, likely in the QTDTOT threads

>bullpup rifle
>best
Nah
>SMG
Lol
>handgun, that will make you blind and deaf when you shoot
No doubts it's the best.

bullpups r bullpoop

>striker fired shit recoil reduction
>not da/sa reduced recoil
>worst trigger pull on the planet
Glock is just the best starter gun because it is cheap, simple and it works, not because it is the best

Why ?
I know France is switching from the FAMAS to the HK417; I wondered why they dumped the bullpup design.

>mp5

*HK416

Problems arise from bulpups more than standard rifles, including malfunction like jamming. They're not that much worse than regular rifles, but there still the chance of failure that is much more present. The aug just managed to get some stuff right.

Not sure it's the bullpup desig that got evicted, but passing from lever delayed blowback to short-stroke piston is obvious

Whats wrong with bullpups? Honest question. I dont know shit about guns

>mp5
>Mac11
>P90

>including malfunction like jamming.
Ok... So they jam more than other rifles...
Why?

best handgun are those Dual Dual M911 beef sandwiches

>What is bad about bullpup?
Americans hate it because AR-15s are sub $500 and bullpups have a horrid trigger, are more difficult to reload, and bring the muzzle and action close to your face which makes them obnoxious to shoot.

Europeans generally don't have any of these criticisms as they're really only criticisms if you've shot rifles recreationally for years beforehand.

Pretty much everyone here thinks the AUG is a good gun, myself included. There's only like

m1911 *

>how do you explain it?
$50bln from US every year

A jap who has probably never held a firearm in his life let alone shot one is trying to talk about what a good firearm is. Don't your cops use fucking whistles over there? Tavor is garbage and the desert eagle isn't used by a single fucking police or military force on the planet.

KYS you slant eyed faggot.

bullpups suffer from heavy or shit triggers. They also get fucking hot which radiates into your face and hands. The biggest problem of bullpups is if you have a malfunction, you can't quickly take it down to clear the rifle like you can with most battle rifles. the MOA, or accuracy of them is usually meh

Bad trigger and ergonomics are the obvious, catastrophic malfunctions against your face less so, but good enough reason for many to pass.

Also, most fuck over left handed shooters. About ten percent of a population are left handed, but about 33 percent are left eye dominant, being forced to shoot left, making a third of your fighting force less effective.

t. profession gunsmith

Why do you fall for SMG meme? In REAL special forces (not that, which just making photos) operatives uses assault rifles or their carbine variant. SMG are real useless shit, which do shot pistol round and have problems with vests and obstacles. There is no such thing, as best SMG, cuz it sounds like "which sort of shit is the best?".

Pretty sex

Says the waffle who's too cucked to actually use em.
Which units use those dear burger? If anything it's those shitty m16's that nearly blew in my face even with spotless care. The tavor currently is frontline infantry standard in the idf and it's more reliable during regular use.
The weps you mentioned might be in counter-terrorism or spec ops since those guys get whatever they want.
Then again they also have tavor variants too.

Combat experience breeds better development. I figured even stormturds would concede to this.

Compare a bullpup to a regular gun. You see that the distance between the barrel and the magazine is longer in a bullpup. That means the blowback has to travel longer and is thus more prone to jamming by slightly tilting etc. This longer travel distance also makes auto-fire more difficult since the whole thing will shake more.

>Subsonics w/ silencer
the only poin of it imo

Reloading is awkward, the gun is extremely back-heavy, ludicrous mushy triggers, and terrible plastic.
face full of gas and magazine ejecting unintentionally, awkward sights and your pouches full of brass.
Top it all of with a typical jewish price and you have yourself a terrible weapon easily surpassed by the very thing it was meant to replace, the russian AK redisigned by finland but all the credits go to kikes Galil

Thank you bros.
But why is it that the triggers are so heavy? And shouldnt it be easier to reload because you can keep the gun up on target while reloading with the other?

But those were already good explanations.
Will go through my tits folder and choose a nice one for all of you

>Implying those aren't accessible with a sporting license
They actually are

Hell, even the M2 Vineron was better than the Uzi

guns are degenerate

>No guns talking like he knows best about guns.

If you knew anything outside of CawaDooty you would know that German/ Swiss/ Austrian/American in that order
Assault Rifle= Sig 556
Pistol = Sig P226 or HK USP
Sub= HK

Honorable mention for FN namely the FNAR

I will admit the Tavor is quite nice tho, but I prefer an AR customizable platform, like a Noveske Inifidel

Tavor owner here

It's garbage with a suppressor, thus invalidated as best assault rifle

I traded it in for a SCAR

Because they have a foot long linkage between the trigger and firing mechanism.

This was the best gun in Modern Warfare 2.

Now that I think about it. Was Call of Duty propaganda to glorify wars in the Middle East?

I thought the deagle was for shooting out locks?
It's not even a real weapon it's a tool.

Mhm... Makes sense...
Thanks guys.
What are your tit preferences? Big, small? Large or small areolas?
Can only offer white tits though

I have to say you Belgians sure know how to make battle rifles. My Scar 17 has to be my favorite rifle.

I cant hear you over the sound of kebab raping your women. Nor do i give a fuck on the opinion of belgians who's largest military achievement was getting fucked up by germans
Twice. In exactly the same way.

post yours faggot

It is useless as shit. It works well for about a half hour and then needs to be complete stripped and serviced.

Are you fucking high m8. The best MP is UMP, closely followed by MP5 and MP7. Israeli scrap metal is gimmick tier.

be it in France or Belgium, FN is always the soluton
>pic related

This same exact thread has been posted roughly a month ago, shills are getting desperate.

The best pistol is the p226 though

308 semi auto carbine as short as I can get without the Feds being involved. The modern iteration of the AR10 suits that well. Not opposed to Russian shit either, it will always work when you need it.

Mainly that Bullpups are ergonomically bad even though they are shorter. People have naturally evolved to carry the centre of weight of an item between their left and right hands and away from their torso. Unlike a normal rifle a bullpups mechanism and centre of gravity is between the shoulder and first hand giving an uncomfortable off-balance feeling to the weapon. Also, changing magazines up close to your shoulder is more difficult and firing mechanism is closer to the ear.

FN is the only good thing that comes out of Wallonia i have to say.

t.battlefield gun designer
AS VAL is PDW too now?

Hey MAC
>not blaming your shit retarded drafted armorer or downie draftees who use their rifles as props to lean on and never clean them
>deflecting to talk shit about m4s which is nearly used all over the world
k

>Implying anythin good ever came out of Brussels or Flanders fr that matter

Good Lord.

I'll give you all of the liquor you can drink if you mail me one of those piece by piece.

>my bad, carry on

Kriss vector is better than the fucking uzi

Dimitri, what side does the stock fold to?

Actually the FAMAS is ambidextrous , parts can easily be changed , doesn't break easily either , can be fixed in combat because the design is very simple (literally few pins to push).
But i guess part of the reason why we switched to the HK-416 is because we don't produce FAMAS anymore and parts for it and maybe because it's an old design now , i don't know honestly.

None of those are "best guns"

Also DE was made in America and adopted by Israel.

gib FAMAS nao
!!!