#MediaLiesAgain General - ITS HAPPENING Edition

the mainstream media is the biggest threat to the american public. it shapes and shifts views in conjunction with the thoughts and feelings of the very few at the top of the conglomerates that own them. they are the voice of the super elite that control this world and they must be brought down. they infect the lives of those that realize these facts by denouncing us as outcasts AND they infect the lives of those that don't realize these facts by telling them what to believe and why. this is not american. this is not the constitution that we live under. this is the corporatocracy at work and they deserve to be destroyed. i applaud your efforts tonight.

go give em hell. those fuckers deserve it.

#medialiesagain

Basic Rundown:
WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

Yesterday another "insider user" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR
Previous threads

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
mega.nz/#F!awxhlQiS!eSWUeTUUUbSll8ZBcvf5DA
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81987062/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

QUICK RUNDOWN

#MEDIALIESAGAIN Many such cases!

RNC coverage versus DNC coverage.

We are now in Phase 2

Phase 1 was a success

GET TRUMP TO SEE THIS

GET BIG NAMES TO SEE THIS

tweet them, send it to them, anything it takes. Don't let him down.

Info of past coverage from the campaign.

War trophy for your pouch lads. (pic related)

Anyone have something from that independent journalist from canada that blew the lid on syria?

Use this wisely on the frontlines

Old info image. This may need an update.

>THIS IS USEFUL FOR NEW PEOPLE

This makes me feel all warm inside

Discrediting all media in general does you no favors. Journalism is important.

I love waking up to this every day!

Same people who colluded with the DNC and Clinton are still there. I agree with your statement, but until there's a changing of the guard, the battle continues.

Here's something to post that the media doesnt tell you. Especially the first video is guaranteed to piss them off.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

@SavageNation

Can someone post the link to the mainstream media corruption survey trump put out? Needs more attention and I lazy

Yeah but the MSM is 100% in the tank globally, 100% of television news is heavily biased. Real on the ground journalism is important but political news regurgitated through a lens of bias is not
That's the right idea, until the old media system either bends the knee or dies, there can be no relent. Things like Pewdiepie happening right now and lying so strongly about him are evidence of how colluded and yet unwittingly stupid the media are. This must end.

If we're talking viewership, the media that needs to be destroyed is nearly *all* media, though the death throes have begun.

And yes, journalism is important. But what we have now is not journalism. Obama white house press wizard Ben Rhodes said it best: "we've created a generation of journalists who are only able to repeat the information we give them"

Are you proposing an alternative?

Currently second trending in the US.

Lets say that ALL "news" Journalists were "disappeared" tomorrow morning.

How would that negatively impact white non-jewish americans in any way?

haha remember this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

Media collusion via Podesta and wikileaks.

This. That's why it's so crucial we expose CNN for the very fake news it is.

mega.nz/#F!awxhlQiS!eSWUeTUUUbSll8ZBcvf5DA

I've been saving and organizing this shit for awhile. Here's a megaupload folder which is pic related. Have fun

CNN is a mouthpiece of the CIA

Not when it lies in everything it says.

If we get #MediaLiesAgain on Savage we'll enter another plane.

That guy can't even type proper English. Poor quality bait which Sup Forums keeps falling for. Sad!

Reminder that today we need to get the hashtag to be acknowledged by big names on twitter, or President Donald Trump himself.

More than the pizza maps and walnut sauce, someone needs to hang this nigger just for shitting on our democracy.

Foreign Policy/Affair is also the mouthpiece of basically the NWO (Club of Rome, Davos, Bilderberg etc.)

You're doing good. There was a period where it looked like the left might steal the hashtag, but I think we've got it more-or-less locked down.

THE GREATEST MEGAM1X SINCE MUZAK

AP doesn't know how to fact check.

Wow do senators even verify their calls? spread this around
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

I have to go to my wage slave job. Keep this break comfy MAGAbros!

how do we know this isn't some type of shill operation?

i'm still skeptical cause there's been no proof.

also, not your personal army, etc.

GUYS USE THIS IMAGE A LOT, IF WE COULD MAKE ADVERTISERS AWARE THAT THE MEDIA IS FAKING THEIR REVENUE NUMBERS WE COULD HAVE AN IMPACT THERE GO GO GO
>GUYS USE THIS IMAGE A LOT, IF WE COULD MAKE ADVERTISERS AWARE THAT THE MEDIA IS FAKING THEIR REVENUE NUMBERS WE COULD HAVE AN IMPACT THERE GO GO GO
GUYS USE THIS IMAGE A LOT, IF WE COULD MAKE ADVERTISERS AWARE THAT THE MEDIA IS FAKING THEIR REVENUE NUMBERS WE COULD HAVE AN IMPACT THERE GO GO GO
>GUYS USE THIS IMAGE A LOT, IF WE COULD MAKE ADVERTISERS AWARE THAT THE MEDIA IS FAKING THEIR REVENUE NUMBERS WE COULD HAVE AN IMPACT THERE GO GO GO

Not sure if that's fake, don't spread that

>big names on twitter, or President Donald Trump himself
>or

>itt: shit CNN doesn't say before they spread a story

Take your nigger tier shilling to Reddit money

>the wall st journal
>the finest source of news in Earth's history

It won't end until monopolistic media is broken to tiny pieces
Who's going to do that?
Who let the bastards take 96%?
Was that you, America?
300 and something million of you
Quit patronizing the scum, maybe that will destroy them

oh god these faggots think antifa doesn't exist. they're boycotting a #RESIST protest because they think Bannon will send in goons and false flag a riot

Very nice

"UC Berkley students were peaceful. Bannon sent violent proetesters"

aint shilling nigga, this being reposted so much and with ALL CAPS that it feels like a forced meme.

oh, and it feels like the same person is posting this stuff, another hallmark of a forced maymay

Thats the problem. We dont have journalists. We have propaganda.

i hope trump can do it. pass a law forbidding mergers in media, split up the big six.

Bump

wew lad

got any more redpill images?

I want to make a huge collection of redpill images from every possible topic

Make me a fakenews meme of that. I believe i saw that bs come out of anderson coopers dirty whore mouth.

To be fair I did actually have this lesson in my marketing class yesterday with magazines.

Still fuck that guy.

Been at this all night and we heard enough of the concern trolling. Either join or stfu.

>that's a really good normie-tier meme

>Been at this all night
>no one in the /ptg/ threads since this forced meme started mentions it or even gives a shit

okay

We did it reddit!

Fresh squeezed rate my OC 0/10.

This.
>THIS.
This
>THIS

/ammodump

need to get groceries.
keep this up folks.

Important to remember alt media is fake news too.

Infowars is a cointelpro operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 first and paid for it with his life on November 5 2001. Cointelpro Alex Jones gets to live and deceive you.

Wake up.

Holy shit fuck Twitter and their leftist hypocritical bullshit

>But then the MSM --> goes

>tfw reached top tweet
>somehow it disappeared and is nowhere to be seen
>top tweets are shit filled with 1-10 likes and retweets
This really activated my almond

The enemy of my enemy is my friend when it helps my cause so fuck yourself nigger.

Can someone explain what this will accomplish? This is long tier slactivism but the problem is it's usually the left who does it.

Do it again then.

Congrats user.

10/10 Quality update saved

(((((((((Journalism)))))))))

the problem is that they are all owned by giant corporations who use them to push their agenda and their products. the way they are destroying trump is sedition. thank god they are all losing money because of the internetz.

>lefties starting to come out and attack me

I'm compiling redpill images to be put on my MEGA drive for all to use

if you have a huge collection like this guy or really any substantial collection of ammo please link me a download of your folders to add to the mega folder

I'm feeling so high energy I haven't worked one minute. I should probably stop shitposting until break or lunch.

Pls anons, we can all make it, cover for me, I must wagecuck to MAGA

Good ole Bill Clinton did that.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996

Yeah I had one try as well

Stay smug and keep redpilling

>wagecuck
>honest job
Remember user, we've drained TWTR of billions in value as a symbol of humanity united against the oppression of censorship.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81987062/

Am doing my best. But can't reach that hit audience yet.

To think as well I could get Satania on CNN as well.