Anything new come up about hwndu?

Anything new come up about hwndu?

Has shia confirmed that it'll be moved to another location or that its not going to continue? Havent looked anything up about it since the day it got cut off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
youtu.be/9zTr3k5yjY0
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=stolen_valour
youtu.be/JxAtgZ6Ya5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ebrietas in the thread!

I miss HWNDU

Can i get a back story on you? Everone seems to know who you are buy me...

Did you visit the stream irl or something?

Read here that he wanted to open one in LA, but that was before they even erected a wall.
I'm pretty sure the real reason the stopped it is because it was losing steam with the leftist while the polacks were here every night, which effectively made is a polack stream.

So it would be no surprise if he reconsidered attempting this else where. I doubt LA is even more lefty than NYC.

NEVAR FAGGIT

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

No I just posted my cute daughter in every thread. Pic related is her. Ebrietas! She's cute!

hwndu it was the best reality show

If he actually opens one up in Commiefornia, I'll make the trek to continue the tradition.

kill it with fire

Kill you with fire.

maybe we can convince another rich fag to do it in l.a,like alki david for example he likes publicity stunts but hates racism

Plebifornia is the only place with more leftists than jewyork (trust me i live 10 minutes away from san Francisco)

Maybe not LA but SF is literally buzzing with retards...and not just regular ones, imagine a whole flock of paper boys...

>almost got jumped for not cheering when i went to record an anti trump rally
>pic related

Hi Ebritas friend! Hope you're keeping well. We miss it too.

Yes very well! Ebrietas is doing fine too! Shy as usual! AND CUTE AS USUAL!!!!

Was it niggers or angry trannies?

>peace love each other
>THAT GUY ISN'T CHANTING GET HIM
>news headline: mute man beaten to death in anti-trump protest
leftists.

Glad to hear it. Remember we're your friends

I 'member

eribeta cancer

Shadilay brother! Shadilay!

Reviewbrah got those rare green eyes.

what have you been diagnosed with and do you get bennies for it ?

Take the Cosmos Pill.

100 Insight

Ty for rare Pepep

You get to kajahwjemrmtiigigideivg I yxoydohdkho hd ohdohdohc8ycu de na ushfwihdoyeoys0

This so much...

Ive watched about 20-23 hours of the stream within a week. Thats around 3 hours a day, shit was hilarious and so satisfying seeing libtards getting redpilled

More like the universal pill
Every pepe is rare.

Why would it be moved?

I thought this was going to go on for FOUR YEARS

I don't think hwndu nuffin is getting out of jail. With the arrest and possible litigations from assaults and security, no way you could reopen without massive insurance. Shoa LePoof is not that rich and all of his art is just shit-tier stunts. Fuck him

Angry trannies and a few stollen valor doppelgangers

Luckily i had friends there with me and they backed me up by saying i had a sore throat and couldnt cheer. The 5 or so people that questioned me kept close...assholes

Kek

Redpill me on Stolen Valor

you thought they wouldn't be divided too didn't you ?
youtu.be/9zTr3k5yjY0

What ho, Ebrietas.

Quite, it was rather amusing.
Mind you, it really buggered up my sleep pattern...

the REEE girl is so hot

He's living life, dude. He doesn't even think about you.

Not at all, actually.

took me such a long time to figure out that standing still would hurt me less. so much death.

If you ignore her face, she's okay.

That's even worse.

He divided them. No more HWNDU.

You're a picky bitch

So Papergoy is still trying to cling to his 15 minutes of fame by streaming with Periscope and Stolen Valor is still standing at the museum, shouting at a blank wall?

A call was made.

Stolen valor was your generic Puerto Rican/ Dominican timbs wearing hot head that thought he was tough.

He sells Xanax and shit and doxed himself and blamed narubro...Naruto user then came back and absolutely destroyed stolen valor in a stare down...probably my favorite episode of hwndu
Bio of him and all the other characters:
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=stolen_valour

Naruto user vs. Stolen valor
youtu.be/JxAtgZ6Ya5A

No, they all fell back to total irrelevancy. Not that it matters for paperboy yeah, he's still a failed artist that lives with his rich parents money and "artist" subventions.

Saved...fucking saved

user thrusts at ebrietas

it's super effective

naruto reeing to get that faggot cuck upset is my favourite moment

no bust nuts on birde or antes ok

quick run dwons lolil