"They will deport themselves" IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE IS EMISSARY IMPERATOR TRUMP

wypr.org/post/migrants-choose-arrest-canada-over-staying-us

They are actually doing it!
Thank you Cuckanda!

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170217131927/http://wypr.org/post/migrants-choose-arrest-canada-over-staying-us
ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal-mp-iqra-khalid-reads-threats-she-s-received-over-motion-103-1.3288801#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=qDPHP5j
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

web.archive.org/web/20170217131927/http://wypr.org/post/migrants-choose-arrest-canada-over-staying-us

Day of the Rake

RAKE THE YARD
>RAKE THE YARD
RAKE THE YARD
>RAKE THE YARD
RAKE THE YARD
>RAKE THE YARD

Hahahaha Canada is getting cucked

Dumb arabs and africans are giving themselves severe frostbite by wandering through farmer's fields in the middle of a Canadian fucking winter.

We even had two somalians lose ALL their fingers before claiming refugee status. We will be paying for these shitbags for the rest of their days. We'll have to pay someone to wipe their fucking asses.

My tax dollars will be spent wiping the asses of brain-dead african invaders for the rest of their misbegotten lives.

SECOND WALL

She has a very nice coat, hat, scarf, boots and purse.

That's at least $2,000 right there.

> Those Uggs

And the $500 luggage suitcase

>We'll have to pay someone to wipe their fucking asses.
>someone is going to wipe the asses of some somali niggers, either voluntarily or involuntarily

>wall

They are deporting themselves across that border, I suggest a very speedy movable walkway like in the airports, we install them in every major city to take them to the canada border

>tfw an illegal is visibly wealthier than you

>mfw Canada is paying for it

This is retribution for being such insufferable unfunny shitposters you stupid fucking leaves.

I second this, honorable membas

Enjoy them Cucknada, you'll be the new Sweden like you always wanted.

if an illegal froze to death in some farmer's field, and nobody found the body until the spring thaw, what happens to the farmer? do they get charged? there may not be a way to identify the body, so the police may or may not be able to know it was an invader.

How do we get niggers to go to africa

>Implying

Even if Trudryroo is super liberal, you'll end up putting them in a camp for awhile and then deporting 90% of them.

Don't fret too much Leaf.

just run over it with the roto tiller

Bullshit.

Bull. Shit.

We're not putting them in camps, we're putting them in apartment buildings. They are not being put on track to be sent back. They are being put on track to citizenship, and in the meantime we are paying for their every physical need.

>the police can only detain them for up to 24 hours before either releasing them or presenting them in front of a judge.
wtf canada

Are you saying you've forgotten the British way?
Get your shit together Canada and get them into some camp, preferably on an island nation that isn't yours (but is run on your money).

What happened to you?

Pierre is jizzing in his grave.

He would be detained and investigated into for a few days. But no clear evidence and death would be confirmed by freezing to death.

Still would be a hellish few days.

My family built Canada, conquered boreal forests and helped clear Vancouver.
My family also is Part of a First Nation:
I can't believe that the First people's of Canada are not fighting this.

>conquered by whites, but they bring civilization
>3rd worlders allowed to invade, they bring...

Like when a beggar has overs shoes than I do...

>Trudyroo

To the hogs!
You really do have to starve them for a day or so before they will gorge on dead flesh...
Used to feed them ducks and chickens after the slaughtering

kek, fucking cucknadians

"She says that after the Mounties arrest those who cross the border illegally, the police can only detain them for up to 24 hours before either releasing them or presenting them in front of a judge.

"Once that we do all our checks and that we can confirm that they're not a threat to national security, we hand them over to [the Canadian Border Service Agency] who then start the immigration process," Habel says."

So they arrest them, and then they put them on a path to citizenship, lol. We should round up all the Mexicans in the United States, and instead of dumping them off in Mexico where they will just try to come back, we should dump them off in Canadia. I'm sure the cucked leafs would welcome them with open arms.

Pierre "Wifesson" Trudeau isn't Justin's dad. Fidel Castro is.

Let's start a campaign!

White supremacists got you down?
All the colleges too hard in your town?
Why not go
where you will know,
You will be the smartest around?
Head to Liberia,
Yes! Liberia! There you will find an English speaking population of hardworking people who have never been colonized by whites!
These strong independent Africans can show you the best that Africa has to offer!
So,
Ditch the white cave bitch,
And book a flight to the place were black is right,
Liberia! Liberia! Liberia!
*now with 85% less cannibal child soldiers
>It's the future for The rightful place for blacks
>the return of kings, Liberia

ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal-mp-iqra-khalid-reads-threats-she-s-received-over-motion-103-1.3288801#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=qDPHP5j

>Khalid said she's received more than 50,000 responses to the motion and that many of them were "direct hate, direct discrimination and direct threats."

THE MAPLE RISES

Don't ever talk to me or Fidel's son again!

>Inset them up, you knock them down

What about P. Trudeau's wife? Will she let me see it too

WE DID IT

Yep.

I have a fucking STEM degree and I can't find a good job.

Mexicunts who aren't even citizens make more in handouts than I do through working.

Good guy, Canada!

We are fucked until 2019. Even then the damage may be too great to undo.

PRAISE KEK

THEY ARE NOT MIGRANTS

REEEEEEEEE

ILLEGAL ALIENS != MIGRANTS

Catch and release is the path of the true illegangler...
You have to preserve their natural migration paths, so that future illeganglers will have a place to catch'em

That yard art seems like some final destination shit waiting to happen.

Just call them invaders.

They are not refugees because they are not fleeing anything. They were already in the US.

They are not immigrants because they are actively avoiding the legal immigration procedures.

They are entering my country against the law and against the wishes of the citizens of this country.

That makes them invaders.

Truly these are The greenest of days.

>"I was disappointed that he wanted to ignore and denounce the signature of over 69,000 Canadians

Gee, and how many of those signatures were from other muslims?

>whereas it is evident in her speech that Islamophobia does exist in Canada," he said

Well of course. We were founded by like every other white country, white Christians. So of course we hate you.

Romans 12:9

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Funny thing is, Liberia doesn't grant citizenship, who is not black. Read wikipedia

Anyone else think we should set up bear traps around the border?

Cling. Canada cling!

>before they will gorge on dead flesh...
They usually eat living things you mean?

I was aiming at blacks.

Go read the parent post...

Clearly whitey deserves it, who cares if red men sink with the white men?

They will eat slow chickens, snakes, drunk rats, eggs, lizards...
Pretty much anything that is slow enough to get in their mouth.

They never liked the chicken guts and heads unless they were not fed the day before. Then, they would be feed the heads, guts and sometimes feet and feathers. They would eat it all, then eat all their feed.

Sync
Or sink?

If you can play guitar, play a few Rolling Stones riffs. She would definitely let you fuck her right in the pussy after that.

Isn't there a picture of her fanny?

Probably, i was hoping a leaf would post it.