Obama to Charge 250k Per Speech

Is that more or less than Hillary's going rate?

inquisitr.com/3989071/barack-and-michelle-obama-will-charge-250k-per-post-white-house-speeches/

archive.is/pqkfj

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWynt87PaJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop right there, Bahrack.

I won't let you extort the American people.

walnuts are expensive

That's alot of gourmet sausages

Never stop Cruzposting

>Obama charges $1,000 per "if"

I'm impressed

Based France does it again.

What's his going rate per:

>hold up
>it
>that
>um
>yo
>fellow Americans
>mention of a black criminal getting shot by a police officer

rightfully so

he's a really good talker and in this capitalistic system he should be able to charge fair market value for his work

The difference is that Obama isn't going to run for president in the future.

why does michelle always look like a half man half gorilla hybrid in drag

how libs is reacting?

wouldn't it be awesome if a bunch of people who hated him raised the money, then spent the entire time heckling him and telling him he sucks?

>he's a really good talker
He's halfway decent, probably because he's only halfway black.

He's going to speech for coin huh
That's rich
He couldn't get three words out without his prompter
Going to be brief speeches
And seeing he was such an assassin and failure no-nothing, makes me wonder if the audience and he are part of a money laundering scam
Why else would anyone pay $2.50 to listen to him when his stupidity is for free on Youtube

you sure?

>being a stupid cunt on camera
youtubers do it just for ads money.

>dem neck and shoulders broader than obama's

how does anyone not know we had a tranny first "lady" ?

is this shopped? they werent kidding about the gorilla in heels thing

>paying for if if if if if

Smart.

>But from speaking engagements alone Blair has been able to make a nifty income, earning as much as $300,000 per speech. Indeed, in two half hour speeches in the Philippines in 2012, Blair is said to have made close to £400,000 - or over £6,000 a minute.

Can't wangle the Anglo.

Liberals sure love throwing money away

ban university from paying more than $500 for a speech

>implying they pay attention to politics when its their guy
Libs have no opinion on anything other than "fuck Drumpf and fuck white people".

OKIE DOKE

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think Obama wasn't the best orator of his time.

You fools are clinging to the myth of a teleprompter because it anally annihilates you to admit a black, ivy league educated, former law professor has a better grasp on public speaking than they do.

>pay uni tuition
>uni blows it on a homosexual Kenyan communist tranny party
>?????
>WTF I love niggers, immigrants and commie faggots now

Pay attention to what he *does* get. Hillary's speeches were padded for political influence- ie. 25k for speech + 175k for supporting legislation in the host's favor. Obama has only a little influence now, expect 75-100k tops

Nope. He was decent. The '04 dnc convention speech he gave put him on the nation's radar. But then again speeches aren't everything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWynt87PaJ0

He accepts payment in "hotdogs" so it's actually a lot cheaper than you might think.

This would be awesome, and surprisingly easy to acomplish. Make federal funding contingent on it.

>implying being smart and hardworking is what makes business succesful
Obama was right

Holy fuck he completely blows out his own American dream of my absent father biography.

>Obama was right
>implying successful business start out of thin air
You always need a few (or frequently only one) smart hardworking and slightly or completely unethical people to get any business going, i.e Microsoft, Oracle, Jewbook, Jewgle etc etc right back to Standard Oil and Carnegie Steel Company.

Bananas
Bananas
Bananas

> 50,000 lbs of

Kek. Made my day
>if
>if
$2,000
>if
>if
>if
>if
$6,000

Even if i truly hate obama, it would be lie to not admit that he is one of the best orator i've seen in a modern way.

He's unironically one of the worst public speakers I've ever seen. I have no idea how this meme started.

>one of the best orator i've seen in a modern way
To young to remember Slick Willy Clinton?

what a stupid populist faggot.
If you built a company the people who worked for you did so voluntarily and under the condition that they earn money.
I didn't work at pizza hut during my freshman year of college for the sake of the CEO or the companies well being, but rather because i wanted money to get shitfaced on the weekend.
It's pretentious to assume that the company owes me anything beyond what is written in my contract of employment.

Well, it's not everyday that you see a talking monkey.

if if if if if if if if if if if we

oki oki oki doke

who's the guy standing next to Obama?

His speeches are boring and cliche-ridden policy-wonk garbage. Only a nigger or a 15-year-old would use the word "orator" -- let alone "best orator" to describe that talking monkey.