Jon Stewart

A man who spent most of his time shitting on CNN and Fox, complaining about out-of-state pizza, and anxiously toying with his script.

When pressured to shill against all Trump voters, he simply said [see image]. Continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-watch-jon-stewart-s-brutal-anti-trump-1485965784-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well he's right about that.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a subversive media kike who has done irreparable harm to our country through his misinformation.

If criticizing the media mercilessly counts as being "in with the media", then Trump is a media shill, making deals with all the kikes and running reality TV, right?

ur fuckjing dumb as shit buddy where do you live? I wanna fight you

Standard Jewish damage control.

Shitty damage control then, considering he's drowning an ocean of other media figures that endlessly condemn the president.

You act as if nothing any Jew does is by their own desire, they are part of some kind of hive mind or respond to a mafia hierarchy.

You lying Jew Kike OP

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-watch-jon-stewart-s-brutal-anti-trump-1485965784-htmlstory.html

>Critizes media
>Only Fox
>Viciously repeats left talking points

Doesn't this fly in the face of what he has said for the past two decades prior to this?

Not too up to date on my pop-political commentators.

He shat on CNN a lot. You're pulling the Only Fox thing out your ass.

He's anti-Trump, he's just not anti-Trump Base. That was the point of my OP.

I never said he wasn't anti-Trump.

Jon Stewart Leibowitz.

Why change your name? Hiding something?

I got the point of the quote. It's not hard to read.

From what I know about Jon Stewart, which is admittedly little, he has not be shy about generalizing the right in the past. Is that true? That's what I was asking.

been*

Donald John Drumpf.
Why change your name? Meming something?

>When pressured to shill against all Trump voters, he simply said [see image].

We're just going to forget all the times Stewart did exactly this himself?

Fuck, before the election all these now-centrist appealing lefty fuckheads were shilling Hillary hard and spitting on everyone contemplating any other option (including Bernie voters).

The only reason they're being conciliatory is because they lost.

They lost all three branches of government and they've been consistently losing governorships and school boards. If you listen to the wonk magazines it's actually such a rout they're debating where they need to go to win any kind of victories from now on. They're talking desperately about refocusing on state level elections so they can rewrite the voting maps, because as it is, they'll continue to lose elections while winning the popular votes because winning the cities doesn't help them.

So now they're quickly rebranding themselves as having "forgotten" about the white working class, while in reality their tactic has been to denigrate whites and working people for several elections straight under the idea that they would make up for them and secure their future with the votes of immigrants and the demographic shift.

Exactly. Jon Stewart's revisionist view now doesn't excuse what he has said for the past two decades.
If anything, it reveals how slow he was in understanding right-wing, American politics. Not to say he's dumb, he's not, but he isn't much more than a pop-commentator.

>Drumpf
Using a current year man meme unironically, and in 2017 no less!

No shekels for you

Your meme is older by a week, and memed by the President himself.

If he actually said this then I have a tiny modicum of respect for him now, or rather I can at least respect the. Whether or not he actually means it is another matter. That being said I agree with you. It's simply reaching out for centrists and moderates in some small attempt to regain faith in the Democrat party for future elections. And many will buy into it.

I respect the truth when it is spoken no matter who speaks it or whether or not they truly mean it, but this is a tactic. We must remain vigilant.

or rather I can at least respect the quote*

He's not wrong.

Now he needs to address pic related.

Reeee he's been the one one stereotyping us on TV! He can hardly talk about politics without Trump this Resnecks that, "come on white people!"

This just proves Jews know what's up but they make propaganda and lies anyway.

He was a great corrective to Bush's nonsense, but in the end he and his whole crew became what they'd beheld.

>The only reason they're being conciliatory is because they lost.

This is the crux of the matter. 5 star post.

Great corrective, pff. Calling out bullshit is easy. Getting deep into real issues is harder since you have to get your hands dirty. These liberal scumbags would take both Bushes back in a heartbeat if it meant having Trump get impeached.
They won't ever tell you what the Bushes and Clintons, and that entire deep state shadow government regime has done to America, the world, and more importantly what they did to Arabia all for the sake of Israel.

>John Leibowitz internet defense force

>what they did to Arabia all for the sake of Israel.
As opposed to what Trump is doing?

Trump is part of the deep state, he is close friends with the Clintons.

To be fair, he did shit on Fox a lot, but he has called CNN out to their god damned face in one on one interviews telling them 'You aren't news any more. You are entertainment and bad entertainment at that.' When asked if thought Fox was 'real news' he said 'God no, but they do entertainment far better than you do. You are a disappointment. I expected better from you.'

Did you see the press conference with "bibi"? It's basically confirmed they've been planning on destroying all these Arab countries and sending off refugee shitskins to the goyim countries in Europe all so they could create a one state Israel - Great Judea.

and just to follow-up with a nice shitpost
>tfw you start to think Osama bin Laden may have been right

You mean like some kind of monolith?

I always had some respect for Stewart. He's talented. He can tell a joke, including political jokes. Trouble is, he started taking himself way too seriously when they invited him on "Crossfire" and he got good ratings by insulting them.

>tfw you start to think Osama bin Laden may have been right
The ultimate redpill

>Trump is a media shill, making deals with all the kikes and running reality TV, right?

if he wasn't with some part of the CIA they would never put him on television to begin with

Trump didn't change his name himself like Stewart did