What is the deal with Anti-Vax and Pro-Vax?

Having been quite red pilled since 2014, to the point of having virtually no ability to fully trust the media or mainstream thought, as well as a few health crisis' that have worn me down...I have been able to notice quite quickly whether or not someone is blue pilled or not.

To keep it brief, usually a telltale sign they are blue pilled is when their arguments are typically mantras that have been repeated by everyone else, and an even more telltale sign is if they are resorting to ad hominems and simply decide your opinion or view point, even if it's actually quite level headed, is a sign you are a piece of shit who doesn't have a right to that particular opinion.

Now, I don't want to discuss whether or not vaccines truly do cause neurological defects or not. What bothers me is whenever these arguments come up, the pro-vax side for some reason reacts incredibly aggressively to whomever displays any sign or opinion that isn't 100% saying that vaccines never ever cause health problems. Typically I see arguments from people who will say "My *insert relative* is a *medical occupation that is usually low tier or quite obscure* who tells me vaccines don't cause autism" and no one ever questions the fact that if there is information that definitively says that Vaccines do or do not cause autism, it won't be made available to everyone who works in medicine, depending on the particular occupation.

There is also the other thing where I am seeing fairly red pilled people, who know that the media, government, corporations and globalists lie all the time to cover their wrong doings, but pharmaceutical corporations seem to have less scrutiny. Which baffles me.

I didn't touch on anti-vax types because they honestly, a lot of the same things I say can apply to them. But it's also the fact the pro-vax side seem especially aggressive and honestly remind me of Leftist SJWs cucks in the way they behave.

But maybe I am just crazy for seeing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3096006/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one has been able to produce evidence that vaccines produce autism, but there have been cases where vaccines have not been 100% safe. Trying to argue autism detracts from a legitimate health concern.

Just those stupid people who thinks they know everything about science vs people with a degree in medicine and immunology.

Basically their kid becomes autistic and they blame the vaccine and never specifically say *what* vaccine gives autism.

The pro-vax is saying "lol you're all massive faggots that's not how this works"

That is a more level headed response.

I think people focus too much on the whole "autism" thing, when (and I am not saying this is true) other conditions that aren't autism have been attributed to vaccines (and mercury, such as amalgam fillings...).

The symptoms of Mercury poisoning (chronic isn't as dangerous as acute, but can make your life a living hell) are quite interesting...

Fuck off britfag

mercury at a very little dose causes no negative effects.

A lot of leftist globalist shills had so called degrees in medicine and immunology and spewed bullshit.

When you say "That's not how this works", do you mean you know what causes autism? I heard someone else I spoke to say the exact same thing yet never gave a plausible explanation.

The genetic thing doesn't make much sense as many of the people with autism had non autistic (as in they could function and do shit like everyone else) parents.

>implying autism is a bad thing
what would Sup Forums do in a vaccine-free world?

anyway, any vaccine carries a risk of certain reactions, even if minimal. also not taking it gives you risk of getting ill, possibly facing serious consequences. it's up to you, if you are unlucky enough any choice will get you dead anyway

Vapors on a continuous basis can have negative side effects in certain people.

I am trying to keep neutral but I find it funny how you are saying that Mercury is totally harmless...that's complete bullshit lol. So eating Tuna is totally harmless if it's high in Mercury basically?

Well the autism you guys have is the useful autism.

The autism most get are the SJW low energy chronic fatigue type that renders a person a useless pathetic slug who deserves death.

If it's been around for 15 or so years it's good to go. The problem with vaccines is when WHO or some other entity comes out with a vaccine for a new superbug in 3 months and claims it's 100% safe, H1N1 for example.

>What is the deal with Anti-Vax and Pro-Vax?
inbreeders trying to find an excuse for their fucked genetics, in the face of impending forced eugenics legislation

>only fun science is real science

>totally harmless...that's complete bullshit lol

You fucking faggot...

>Mercury is ann element in the compound thiomersal which was part of many vaccines there has been no claimed evidence or any evidence that it's correlated to to cause autism there has even been investigations by scientists

^^^^ posted by a scientist and the researched it myself at the university

You obviously know nothing about chemicals pls do not reply to me

Your point?

Who funded those studies that determined that ethyl Mercury was totally 100% harmless?

I am sure the guy who posted that message thought he knew what he was spewing was 100% correct, but you have to be a blue pilled idiot to believe everything you hear about thimerosal being 100% safe.

im a medifag wannabe anyway, if you people want i can literally translate from the book that explain this shit, but if you dont wanna believe it you will grab any kike/drug indrustry excuse to invalidate it so it's down to: do you want to vaccine or not? logic is banished, just bee urself

The only risks with vaccines are only if you have a pre existing condition like immune system problems or allergies, vaccines dont directly cause health problems, the guy who made that claim has been stripped of his medical licence for life.

it's 100% safe when it's in a lab and in the hands of trained scientists who know what they're doing and following safety rules

If it was in the hands of some dumbass who THINKS he knows how it works. It would be 100% dangerous

What about the Iraqi grain poisoning which involved an Ethyl Mercury compound?

Why in god's name are you guys this fucking angry over someone questioning whether or not you guys are a bunch of arrogant corporate shills who are mediocre at science (Though arguably more knowledgeable than most)?

Why don't you try and find what causes autism in the kids who get sick shortly after being vaccinated? Maybe that would be interesting. But you never look into it.

>Its not about if it causes or what it causes
>They are slowly taking away our right to make a critical concious descion wether we want to be injected or not

For example in Australia they trying or have intoroduced (NO JAB, NO GOVERNMENT BENIFITS) and (no JAB no school placement for your kid) its this sort of behaviour that worries me....bassicly forced vaccinations...

Scientists are not infallible and never incorrect.

And your spelling sucks dude. Clearly you must be an autistic retard yourself who doesn't want to accept you will be getting sick in a few years time.

Why don't you talk to He will tell you that scientists are never wrong or corrupt. Ever!

And that everything that you study in college, written by these corrupt shills probably, is 100% correct.

>What about the Iraqi grain poisoning which involved an Ethyl Mercury compound?

again..that was USED for killing purposes.

>Why in god's name are you guys this fucking angry over someone questioning whether or not you guys are a bunch of arrogant corporate shills who are mediocre at science (Though arguably more knowledgeable than most)?

I'm sorry i'm just jumpy today...

>Why don't you try and find what causes autism in the kids who get sick shortly after being vaccinated? Maybe that would be interesting. But you never look into it.

what causes it? nigga who do you think i am? bill nye the science guy?

Do tell me more how mothers with no college degree know more than an immunologist ...go on

>He will tell you that scientists are never wrong or corrupt. Ever!

Because every scientist is corrupt and wants to poison us it's amazing how billions of us are healthy and alive thanks to their corruption

a shots costs a little, the damage the illness does to society would cost much more
it's just math
but it's not like they will kill you if you dont vaccinate
F O R N O W

Fuck off mario. Go unclog England's toilet

You mean alive with MS, ALZ, Chronic Fatigue, Diabetes (partially due to the food pyramid being shit), Autoimmune conditions, Mental Illness?

Yeah, you need a bunch of degenerate retards running around so that the higher ups (the scientist cult) can look down upon them and dictate what they do.

I wish that we could be more like how we were 60 years ago, before retarded anime and SJWs were created due to your stupid arrogant actions.

you mad? soon you wont be free to decide if you want to vaccine or not
basically slaves

Autism starts showing symptoms around the age when children get vaccinated. So parents obviously want to find someone to blame.
There was literally one study showing a link between autism and vaccinations, the study that caused the whole anti vaxxing movement. And the author of said study basically said that it was bullshit.

Also, due to massive butthurt, thiomersal isn't even used anymore.

>You mean alive with MS, ALZ, Chronic Fatigue, Diabetes (partially due to the food pyramid being shit), Autoimmune conditions, Mental Illness?

Yes you fucking moron that's how it works...

The vaccines needs a tiny bit of whatever virus/disease that you're getting vaccinated from the flu virus vaccine has a little bit of the flu virus inside of it...

Jesus christ user this is common knowledge how do you not know this? Go to your doctor right now and I promise you he will say the exact same thing

Unless you think all doctors are also corrupt and evil and purposely poison you.

Yeah, even so it damaged people's genes and basically embedded autism (the SJW low energy kind) into our culture.

Honestly it may be best that some of these diseases come back seeing as humanity is overpopulated as it is.

I just now found out I took the bait of OPs thread...I'll be going now

GG OP

you reading too much marvel comics, vaccine cant modify your genes, unless specially designed for that, and it's a very sperimental area
i agree that increasing survival isnt a good thing anyway

>make a call for reasonable debat
>pro-vax give strong poitns
>yeah but what about
>be told it's bullshit
>wow so rude wtf i'm anti-vox now

you guys ae just looking for an excuse to catch the plague, enjoy

Well Doctor's often tend to do stupid shit, like ignoring Thyroid problems simply because your TSH is "within range", when the range goes up to ridiculous levels (so you will never get treatment unless your TSH is ridiculously high).

Basically you are saying Doctors know everything and are never wrong.

And my argument was that you guys caused and don't treat those conditions properly you fucking idiot.

And again, another idiot who thinks I don't know how vaccines work. It's fucking amazing how they always assume that anti-vax people (rather vaccine skeptical much of the time) don't know that a vaccine gives you a little bit of the virus so that your immune system learns to deal with it incase it emerges in the future, protecting you from the negative effects of said virus.

There, I know how vaccines work? Is that good enough for you MR I know every fucking thing about how every human body works?

I meant Thimerosal.

I always wonder why they don't get a vaccine for autism

And maybe it was bait, nothing you say can change my mind even though I don't think Vaccines should be banned.

I find the way you college idiots act amusing, You believe everything you read in your mainstream textbooks to a freaking T. The same textbooks written by corporate shills who force this shit onto the population.

Mercury is totally harmless amiright guys?

Which is why people get very sick and disabled (not all the time but it seems to depend on genetics possibly) when you remove the amalgam fillings from their teeth. But hey that is totally unrelated, unless a corporate shill evaluates it and confirms it to be the case.

Also, I just realised you linked a tumblr screencap. Nice try Cuck.

It doesn't modify your genes though..
Not sure if that is what you were trying to get at in this post.

MANY SUCH CASES
A
N
Y

S
U
C
H

C
A
S
E
S

I stand corrected. I didn't realize you were talking about thimerosal. I thought you were referring to the viral dosage.

Mercury causes oxidative stress, which can cause genetic mutations. However scientists don't give a fuck about this shit in favor of gender studies and telling us to vote for Clinton, so we won't get the necessary answers.

I was getting at the fact that doctors are NOT the authority on if you are healthy or unhealthy. Sadly people are told never to believe those that did have to do other things (basically get Thyroid meds...did you expect me to shill for alt med?) and then got better, despite the Doctor telling them nothing was wrong and that they needed antidepressants (which may also cause brain problems in children).

Alright, a rational person.

I know how vaccines work. I get that they are necessary. I made this thread because the one thing I notice is that this subject in particular seems to have a lot of people still blue pilled on, or rather they seem to side with the Big Pharma shills 100% without questioning whether or not they are actually telling the truth all the way (or are emitting data that may show that some vaccines or the amount of vaccines given at a time) regarding vaccines causing neurological issues.

To be fair I do believe in the late 90's/early 2000s the U.S. phased out the use of Thimerosal entirely in most routine vaccines, leaving only very few containing extremely trace amounts (1mcg or less) in them.

It's a control system thing. That's one of the subjects people are programmed to react to harshly without thinking about it. They're conditioned like reptiles to react to stimuli in the same way every time and are thought to be right as long as they drop the notion that they can be wrong they will hold the same reasoning with so called arguments that are flimsy at best or attack the person and insult their character. We are taught to do this with various topics that are political but don't have anything to do with what's important like the central banks, planned wars etc. As long as people are divided on issues like racism, abortion and the like, they will never wake up to the slavery that they believe is freedom.

>Pro vax
With diseases that dont mutate rapidly like smallpox and polio, vaccines cause an immunity to these debilitating diseases
>Anti-vax
Vaccines have a liquid compound to keep the pathogens in a state in which they dont break down but also are inert. This cocktail of chemicals contains ingredients linked to autism if exposed to children at an early age

That is true. Though probably too little too late at this point.

I am shocked Sup Forums seem to be pro-vax so far, or rather seem to be irrationally pro-vax without any scepticism of the studies that claim they are 100% safe when usually we question everything.

Thimerosal is in vaccines because it keeps the virus in a semi dead state (may not be 100% like that but still), which means if it's toxic to the virus, must be toxic to living beings.

In all honesty I think a person's reaction to ethylmercury and thiosalicylate has a stronger component in a possible polymorphism they may (or may not) have that affects the way they metabolize these compounds. One defective shuttle, one un-methylated gene and boom, then there's a possibility that "oxidative stress" will screw with them.

I would recommend reading accounts of chronic mercury poisoning in adults.

In an adult, this will manifest as a sort of low grade depression, cognitive problems, energy issues, digestive problems, immune system issues etc.

In a child, who isn't fully developed, this can manifest as a more severe issue, like autism.

Hah, finally someone who gets it.

Basically the scientists who poo poo all claims of vaccine injury are condemning those with these polymorphisms to misery.

Doesn't that seem fucked up to you?

Luckily I have heard many have recovered if they treated these problems properly and safely.. It can leave lasting symptoms though...

anti-vax : (i want to see the world burn and fuck you)
pro-vax : i am totally a doctor, listen to me!!!

while the pro-vax is correct nearly all of the time, ask your doctor (who is legally responsible if shit hits the fan)

if you don't have especially shitty immune system, you should (or get the government to) give...
all permanent vaccines that are cheap
all situational, temporary vaccines (travel, operation, injury, incapacity)

I'm only a second year medical student, I'm aware of what larger amount of mercury will do to our bodies but not entirely sure how significantly smaller doses will affect us. I do not personally believe that vaccines cause Autism (that's the big argument everyone tries to shill for) primarily the things we currently know are more in relation to physical comparisons (brain scans) in comparison to neuro-typical brains. A ton of evidence supports the theory of a genetic component involved, perhaps not automatically always causing Autism but potentially being able to trigger the progression of it. But hell, I still have a lot to learn about all of this and 2 more years to do it.

From what I have read, Amalgams seem more dangerous (vapors are released constantly) to people than vaccines.

The genetic component though, I am curious to know what you have read about it. Seeing as they have said that for years but for some reason it's not gone anywhere.

The genetic component may be something to do with the polymorphisms you speak of.

Your boy Trump's on top of this. He appointed Robert Kennedy Jr. to the Vaccine Advisory Board and you're gonna see some fireworks.

Well that's the problem, no one has a clue what really causes it. The primary argument towards it having a genetic component is because there seems to be a pattern emerging in families of Autism and other related things such as Asperger's. Though every attempt to locate a common irregular segment of code has failed thus far.
Another popular theory is that it isn't a single gene but a cluster of them in different locations on our chromosomes that all act on neural development.
In the end, we have no damn clue lol. The only reason the genetic component theory is in the lead at the moment is because of emerging pattern I mentioned earlier.

It's funny you said that.

I have read a lot of accounts of people who suffer from chronic mercury poisoning and other such illnesses...their whole family is usually affected.

Like the child will be autistic, but the father will be depressed and unmotivated and very unhealthy, the mother will be bed ridden and suffering from nasty symptoms.

The thing is, there is a physical illness going on here. And it seems to be incredibly wide spread and some are very severely affected, which is sick when you consider how people ignore these problems. Usually they are diagnosed with mental problems and never get the treatment that may cure (or at least reduce) their life destroying symptoms).

I know of one guy who needs to take massive amounts of Vitamin B12 (injections) on a daily basis to even function. Yet no doctor helped him when he complained of Bipolar symptoms.

Well in the case of Autism I haven't heard of any direct medicinal treatments, just things like counseling and coping mechanisms.

Why is he taking daily injections of B12 if you don't mind me asking? And was the doctor he complained to a psychiatrist? A regular family physician isn't qualified to make that diagnosis or treat it.

>I don't want to discuss whether or not vaccines truly do cause neurological defects or not

just examine the facts, there is a governmental body that pays damages to victims of vaccines and they pay out billions a year, to collect the money you agree to a gag order,

>Well in the case of Autism I haven't heard of any direct medicinal treatments,

they remove heavy metals from your body and your aspie face actually starts going away pretty crazy shit

I hear dietary changes (reasonable not ridiculous strict ones, just removing certain foods usually), antioxidants and vitamins/minerals (if needed) can help quite a bit.

He is taking B12 injections, from what I can recall, because (according to him since he hasn't had any help or scientist to look at him, so take my word for it, I doubt he is lying) his methylation pathways are apparently fucked up beyond belief, and he seems to require high doses of B12 and Folate to even function. This is controversial, but apparently if he doesn't take these he basically becomes incapable of functioning.

He needs to take Hydrocortisone also, due to adrenal problems (again, seems to be something like addison's, though not enough to cause death).

He was diagnosed with Bipolar and a lot of doctors and psychologists diagnosed him with this.

I am aware you will just say "No evidence" because this shit doesn't make much sense, (he brings up MTHFR for the need for B12 and Folate) at least to a medical student. He himself says hes a sort of freak when it comes to this.

He apparently had bipolar symptoms for most of his life, he got his amalgam fillings removed...shortly after he got really sick to the point he could barely function, he then had to take B12 and Folate which allowed him to function again.

Correlation doesn't mean causation blah blah, but who the fuck cares, it's a strange chain of events and now he needs massive amounts of a vitamin to apparently even live. He should be studied by a fucking scientist.

Also, he claims that when he took B12 for the first time after he got really sick, he had his tongue swell up before the positive effects kicked in.

I am honestly baffled no proper scientist has taken an interest in him. His brother is also similar but nowhere near as severe.

>Aspie face

Hmm, interesting. Well MTHFR needs B12 as a co-factor and folate as a substrate in order to reduce a long process of molecules eventually to homocysteine which is used to make methionine. What kind of makes me wonder is why his B12 is so low in the first place. The tongue swelling is just a side effect of B12 injections.

user is from here somewhere

MUH SCIENCE

MUH SCIENTISTS

YOU ARE GODS YOU KNOW THE TRUTH SLAAAYYYY QUAAANSSS, I WORSHIP YOUR WORD, OH MY SCIENCE AND SCIENTISTS YOU KNOW ALL

Your post is an embarrassment, you should stop posting.

You know I would love to discuss this before the thread disappears into the archives.

Yeah, that makes sense. Apparently it wasn't so much his levels were "low", his cells simply needed huge amounts of it to absorb it.

So basically it was like the B12 in his body needed an extra push into his cells.

His brother takes some b12 in the morning and doesn't need injections.

Kep in mind, this is MethylB12 and MethylFolate. Not the regular forms.

A lot of people with CFS and Mercury toxicity (usually amalgams or tuna consumption...and I am aware this stuff is considered pseudoscience but a lot got their lives back from chelating safely) need huge amounts of B12 and Folate. It's incredibly strange...

Some react very badly to B12 though and need to ramp it up slowly. Usually they get agitated as all heck if they don't need it.

Like I said, it seems to be a real thing and it's very strange and worrying.

I may have been intentionally inflammatory earlier on but it's cool to talk to you about this.

I've seen a lot of people reduce various sorts of retardation by removing heavy metals and reducing exposure to petrochemicals

Trump's son is not autistic but he has ticks associated with heavy metal toxicity

You fucking idiot you'd have a life expectancy of 30 if it weren't for scientists.

It goes beyond retardation actually.

Arsenic is bad too. But the thing is many of these mental problems are due to physical illnesses and immune system problems.

This goes beyond the whole "Vaccines cause autism" meme. It's more about the fact many issues we have are often left untreated because we worship big pharma and doctors (who may not be right in all aspects and are somewhat restricted) and never think for ourselves.

Well that makes sense. Now that I think about it and I looked back at a lecture really quickly, mercury will potentially inhibit several enzymes in the pathway that I mentioned earlier to make methionine (which is used to methylate compounds). So if he puts more of the co-factor and substrate into his body they will essentially "compete" with mercury for a spot on the enzymes.

Though the part that still isn't clicking for me is how come his body wouldn't have removed the mercury by now if he had the fillings removed. It's not like it will just live in your body forever.
Has he ever tried chelation or any kind? Sorry if you already said this info.

>medfag user here
The issue with vaccines in children is it exposes them to substances like mercury (in very/extremely low doses). The mercury keeps the vaccine in place for months/years depending on the concentration. This is to increase the effectiveness of the vaccine based on the disease/pathogens you are hoping to protect from.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3096006/
>Mercury contamination due to mercury seawater electrolyzers and problems with children with low intelligence levels were noticed in South India.
^ This is stuff that anti-vaxxers eat up. The children in this study were exposed to tremendously high levels of mercury since birth.

Mercury in adults is bad in adults as well but the side effects are nearly zilch. Mercury is NATURAL and will be cleansed over time by a adult human with a good function system/kidney function.

If anti-vaxxers want to get anywhere, focus on finding a new substitute for mercury that can act as a facilitator for the vaccine to stay in the system.

Well... then again it's not like you can walk into a doctor's office and be like "chelate me bro"

That's an interesting fact about the Mercury competing with the enzymes.

I didn't mention that. He did have Mercury poisoning and did chelation.

He had to do that along with the methylation support (B12 and Folate) to get back to normal. He later had to treat a mycoplasma infection which further helped him.

The mercury in the brain apparently, and this will probably contradict what you say, has to be removed manually (ALA apparently works quite well for this...which is why you need to be careful with it) or it stays in the brain forever.

I hope one day more research will be done into these things. But yeah.

Basically, he removed amalgams, got very sick, got sicker until he started B12 and Folate (this was along with chelation), then he gets the Mercury out, still has symptoms (though much improved), treats Mycoplasma, then gets better. Needs further support though by this point (antidepressants and hydrocortisone).

Elemental mercury is different that mercury bound in an organic compound - which is what Thimerosal is. Btw it's also in eye ointment.

t. Pharmaceutical manufacturing quality engineer who worked with Thimerosal directly for years.

ALA is an over the counter thing...though the doses may be too high for most mercury toxic people (and you need to take it on the half-life...it's very dangerous if you take it once a day).

I know, it's also a major cause of diabetes, just look at any expensive medical treatment and the cause is likely due to these various environmental contaminants

Look OP, Vaccines like ANY other medicine/surgery have the chances of failing/things can go wrong/death. However, the chances are small compared to the world disaster we would have on our hands if Spanish Flu 2.0 or Smallpox came back. The reason the pro-vaxers get all SJW is because we would LITERALLY have a massive problem especially seeing thanks to modern travel, how fast a disease would get around.

>Diabetes caused by various environmental contaminants

Such as too much food being shoveled into your mouth?

Unless you're referring to Type 1, in which case we've only identified risk factors, not causes.

I don't argue with that at all honestly.

Doesn't mean we can't be sceptical about their safety when it comes to certain medical conditions plaguing the human race.

If Spanish Flu 2.0 happened...yeah, maybe autism isn't as bad in a case such as that.

>in which case we've only identified risk factors, not causes.

you're wrong, we've easily identified various causes for diabetes but it is an immuno disorder, just like aids and lyme disease, the metals especially attack the immune system causing it to stop operating normally,

As well as cause pancreatic dysfunction.

> nothing you say can change my mind

and there we have it ladies and gentlemen

a closed minded moron, who won't change his mind even when you're right.

Who cares? What good is it to have a life expectancy of 70? So I can be a slave to some company/state until I'm 65 and then "enjoy" being a decrepit old codger until I croak? How wonderful, thank you science you are so good and so great! Death still comes and there is nothing science can do about that.

Stop idolizing science/scientists.

Same can be said for you and everyone else on here...and the SJW scum.

honestly that ad hominem fucking sucked, it's too easy to deflect that one. Try harder.

That wasn't an ad hominem dipshit it was an insult.

It's the other way around you britfag SJW believe vaccines cause autism

By all means do not get a vaccine for the next flu season or viral outbreak...Get kill

I don't get flu shots and I rarely get the flu.

I am not lying, I only got sick twice in the last two years.

Oh, and you are back( just recognized your trip), get the fuck outta here cuckoloid, sorry not everyone worships you or thinks the same.

I despise SJWs and think most Brits are dumb as hell.

No I just think you're dumb as hell.

>Dat quality

>The scientifically proved ones I have taken
>That is against Polio and Sven's disease and such

Pig flu? fuck it, I got that shit was sick for week. It was a rather hard on but not the worst I've had. Fever hallucinations and dreams and such. Before that there were fare worse flues.

Strengthened my immune system.

Flu shots in general fuck it

Also we don't trust doctors

The pro vaccine shills are really just little hitlers, they want to fuck with a parents personal choices, this is why I fucking hate the pro vaxxers, they are little hitlers masquerading behind their noble cause.

oh btw

>i'm not lying

basically saying

>I'm lying, but I don't want to lose the argument so i'll just say I'm not lying.

Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

I said that because you can just claim I am making it up that I only got sick twice in 2 years.

Since you were telling me to take the flu shot, so I just told you that "Hey, I don't get sick that easily, so fuck you".

For a guy who apparently works does medical studies, you are clearly sociopathic enough to be a doctor!

A rather arrogant shitty one at that!

>for a guy who does medical studies

Never once said I was in medical studies

also that doesn't exist in USA. We just get some peice of shit degree then go into medical school..

And hey! Sociopaths make great surgeons...srsly.

ayyyyyyyy, some of us don't pretend we know everything.

lol.

Not implying you think you know everything. But I do know that is a commonly believed rumor about doctors.

>That is a more level headed response.

you cannot force someone to take a medicine or treatment because their body belongs to them not to the state or the church, people have a right to refuse vaccines because they are not slaves

Dude you are fine, just is a tard.

You researched it. My bad.

You are still a fucking faggot. ^^

Go and jerk off to pleb shit like Sword Art Online.

>level headed
lmao it's sheer deception

heavy metals give you autism, and they put that shit in vaccines. QED.

I could ALSO tell you a vaccine has never cured anything. Not measles, mumps. Nothing. It was all just a government/media circus to trick you into thinking the vaccine saved you when the disease had already been eliminated for 2 years.

But you probably wouldn't accept this, because you're an easily manipulated little fucking faggot. Just like every other sheep who derives what they "know" carefully from what authority has told him.

>rumor

No, it isn't a rumor

Everyone literally things all doctors are evil drug dealers who want to kill everyone...You're telling me right now thats a perfectly understandable argument?

well kudos for admitting you're wrong

Meh...Everyone calls everyone a faggot on the internet. It nearly doesn't even mean anything anymore

It may come to your surprise but I"m asexual I hardly/rare ever jerk off

Your asexual?

Oh woah you got me. Like shot right through the heart, and your to blame. Baby you give love a bad name.

70 isn't bad, though, assuming you don't get hit with some debilitating disease or function failure.