Would you raise your children like your parents raised you?

Would you raise your children like your parents raised you?

No

very similar
with the only difference being that I'd actually be smarter than my kid

I love my parents but they've been really stupid at times

raise kids in this dying pathetic world. No, i have respect for life.

Probably the opposite way in almost everything. It's a fucking wonder I ever made friends.

It depends on what you mean? id beat my kids but i would not do every single thing my parents did..

What's your story user? Were your parents degenerates too?

Fuck no, I was raised by an alcoholic single mother.

are you a nigger or blacked mom product?

Fuck no

My parents were lazy fucka and used food to keep me happy. Thus I ended up being 300 lbs at age 18. Now that I've busted my ass back to 220, I plan on raising my kid to appreciate fruits and vegetables and exercise.

Yeah, but not do the few stupid things that have screwed me over in the long run

If they would, they wouldn't be here

BLACKED

NO. My grandfathers gave my parents terrible childhood.

So they spoiled me and gave me PLUS a distant education/presence.

Both methods suck and it always seems to happen within space of a generation.

NO. My grandfathers gave my parents terrible childhood.

So they spoiled me and gave me a distant education/presence.

Both methods suck and it always seems to happen within space of a generation.

Digits of truth

My parents did good. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be redpilled on the first place. Or be able to stand up for myself.

I cannot say the same for my sister though who is tumblr personified. They should have been harsher with her

They also sheltered me for a long time something I wouldn't want to do with my children.
>but he will turn into a degenerate!

And he will eventually grow out of it or suffer the consequences

They weren't degenerates, they were just very protective and didn't try much to teach me. Up until I hit my mid teens I unironically believed everything they said. My father has a way of speaking about things as if he knows with 100% certainty they are true, when in fact he knows jack shit most of the time. If I ever had kids I think I would just challenge them a lot more in terms of thinking and learning, telling them frankly about things and giving them some respect. Like in CK's show, when he explains and talks about shit to his daughters. In regards to friends, I had friends as a kid, but when I hit pre-teens and teens I was a mess. Somehow still made good friends in High School when I was a bit more like what I am now.

My parents were shitty degenerates. I have tons of psychological issues because of their retardation. I don't even think having children in this disgusting society is worth it.

>50% of marriages end up in divorce
>if you get divorced she's going to get most of your things
>she's going to get the kids
>you'll have to pay her alimony
I think I'll pass.

FOURTEEN

WORDS

Inorite? A lot of cuckservatives would just respond "man up", or "find the right woman". Even if I managed to keep my kids, public education is pure garbage, and their future would be a multicultural hellhole.

>having children

lol no

I've met some nice girls who actually seemed normal, smart, funny, funny in the sense they could actually make me laugh and not just that laugh you do because a pretty girl is talking to you, But most are roasties. And then having kids is a whole other world of issues. Are private schools even worth it? I haven't known too many who went to them but they were always those weird art and music ones. What a mess.

Ahh interesting, your father sounds like my grandmother. Always making conclusions based on mere assumptions. Always having to be in the right. Yes, I can see how that could affect a person, because the same thing happened to me.

My dad will beat up all of your dads

Hes basically Alex Jones tier high energy when it comes to democrats and liberals but less fat and more muscular.

>tfw talking to him other day over phone and he mentions soros

Hes getting red pilled

With less food, more support and modeling when it comes to exercise, yeah, for the most part.

Same here man, funny shit me and him were getting drunk and he kept mentioning shit about Rothschilds that he read, but he called the rothbergs, and I never corrected him

>mfw dad reads about Rothschild and how they control the banks and the world and shit and tries to talk to me about it

The only thing I'd do different than my parents is put my kids in private school.

Yeah, my dad is pretty liberal but my parents never tried to force any ideology on me and just taught me to always think critically and make my own decisions about things.

>dad says "i mean i'm not racist or anything and israel is a really good country, but these damn jews are getting under my skin"

No, because I'm not a female, so I won't be single mother

No, for one I'd teach them work ethic and discipline and never expecting to get something for free
i'd also teach them that women are evil

My dad set a high example to follow.
The only thing I would do differently is not show my frustration or shout with the kids around.