Is smithing a valid hobby?

I want to take up weaponsmithing and jewelsmithing.

How does this sound to the average normie? Is it autistic?

You're asking for validation on an anonymous forum. That's way more sad than almost any hobby. Regardless, smithing is pretty cool, do it.

Stop giving a fuck about what others think, you loser

>autistic
You need to stop using that word to describe everything you don't like. It has been beaten out of all meaning.

just accept the fact and tell your parents that you are gay

Go for it!

I took up metal casting. I melt bronze, aluminum, brass, and make cool stuff out of it.

Brass knuckles are a hot selling item of mine.

I don't know your situation, but you have to own your own place to do this stuff. You can't go forging metal and banging on an anvil if you live in an apartment.

you can do whatever the fuck you want, people won't think you're autistic if you're interesting when you talk about it

If it's your thing and you're not a NEET, go for it.

Good rule to live by.

First off, if you enjoy your hobby what the fuck does it matter what anyone else thinks.

Second, you'd be taking raw materials and creating something from them. Its a pretty respectable hobby.

Third, you will be used to arm Sup Forumslacks should ebaums ever mobilize again.

But if I do that, other people will judge me, and i'll be ostracized, just like how it was in highschool.

Fuck.

That's a great book.

>I took up metal casting. I melt bronze, aluminum, brass, and make cool stuff out of it.

Is there a way I might connect with you and do some commerce?

its a sin in the book of enoch.

shaping a hot piece of metal for hours is (still) my dream

you can make your own knives and swords, and armor if you get that far
it will consume alot of your time though

Weapon smithing - average normie would probably think:

D&D or "History costume/reenactor."
I respect how difficult it is, but I'm unusual.

Jewelsmiithing? They'd probably be intrigued by it, particularly girls.

>Are these valid hobbies
Of course dude. It's your life - YOU get to decide what's "valid."

Ok, I rethought my response. You're asking the wrong question. If it is a sincere interest of yours, the question should be:

"How can I 'sell' normies on how awesome this is?"

Stop giving a fuck about what normies think, you think life is facebook? Where everyone fakes caring about you? In the real world nobody gives a fuck about you besides your family.

>is smithing a valid hobby
NO! Only going to the gym is a valid hobby!

well what the fuck isn't

>jewelsmithing

The book of Enoch is apocryphal

Makes me want to bash kikes head in on an anvil after having roasted it at 1000degrees.

>Go to nearest railroad
>Grab some old rusted loose spikes
>Make cool shit
>Fuck normies theyre boring fucks anyways

Mine that copper ore and rough stones all day, hammer it into pairs of tough copper leggings. Vendor that shit. Rinse and repeat till bronze.

Solid life advice, maple man

I think it would be pretty badass to start black smithing.

Id like to set up my own black smith area behind my house.

Take some welding classes at a community college. This will get you used to many of the same concepts and metallurgical knowledge and allow you to have access to most of the equipment without the heavy upfront investment.

Jesus mentions it though doesn't he? I never understood the "church's" stance on the book of enoch when Christ mentions the same thing crediting Enoch.

sounds like an awesome hobby if you get good at it. Very interesting to know, don't go into th details if asked.