Memeing and shitposting aside, is there any hope for Canada? Can they do anything to unfuck themselves...

Memeing and shitposting aside, is there any hope for Canada? Can they do anything to unfuck themselves, or at least attempt to?

Clearly not with their current government but can things change ever? I'm genuinely concerned for our northern brothers.

I have a friend up there, who really wants to be proud of his country, but his country is terrible, he's a depressed fuck who tries to love his homeland and yet is actively discouraged from doing so by the government of his homeland.

At least other countries have hope, or simply blind optimism. What does Canada have?

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal-mp-iqra-khalid-reads-threats-she-s-received-over-motion-103-1.3288801#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=qDPHP5j
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?utm_term=.a5610f69f991
cbc.ca/news/politics/islamophobia-m103-khalid-motion-1.3982013
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada needs a united identity and a responsive government.
www.officialnpc.ca

>is there any hope for Canada?

No.

Their fate will serve as a warning to the others.

They waited too long before sorting themselves out.

>Can they do anything to unfuck themselves, or at least attempt to?

Nope. The problem is not from external forces or some small number of elites. The problem is endemic to the Canadian population. They WANT liberals. They WANT liberal policies.

The only thing possible is escape.

>The only thing possible is escape.

Post yfw no one wants Canadians.

You are literally so mindbroke that it is too dangerous to take you in. Once we let you in the first thing you do is lobby for more muslim immigration and start calling everyone racist.

How hard is it to immigrate to the USA?

Did any one see that kikebook video of a literal mudslime illegaly crossing the border into canada? It also had an emotional headline disregarding the fact he was crossing it illegally, fucking disgusting and to top it off his name was mohammed jesus christ im losing hope for this country

>How hard is it to immigrate to the USA?

It's hard for leafs.

See

It's kind of like how I love the UK but I harbor venomous hatred for the people running it.

ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal-mp-iqra-khalid-reads-threats-she-s-received-over-motion-103-1.3288801#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=qDPHP5j

>Khalid said she's received more than 50,000 responses to the motion and that many of them were "direct hate, direct discrimination and direct threats."

Not all of us are totally fucked in the head but I get where you're coming from

At least we're not rural and suburban retards.

You're from england.
I said america.

maybe, it depend on where these mails are coming from

It is about containing the contagion.

You were all mndbroke starting in childhood. Ever canadian child was hit hard by the brainwashing, trained to attack anyone who steps out of line and never instilled with the cognitive tools to navigate the real world - they were trained to be cucks.. it's why most leaves cannot talk without calling names and using fallacies. I blame their deep state.

Nope

Hmmm, hey Khalid.
Whatcha doing?

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2038 results found.

England is worse off than canada.
Bin that knife.

If CETA goes through, and we open our borders to Europe, well be fucked.

Certain regions of Québec are utopias, resembling the olde simple ways of life

OI DID SOMEONE JUST MENTION KNIVES NOT BEIN' BINNED

hey if all else fails.

blame the Chinese!

right guys?

Fuck you, you little coward. You are worse than any of the liberals if you just abandon Canada. At least they don't really know what they are doing.

He's not wrong though, the indoctrination is deep here

>England is worse off than canada.

This what I was saying about the fallacies that leafs post

Due to your education, you probably don't even know what fallacy you just used.

It is called the Tu Quoque fallacy. We are taught about it and to avoid using it when we are 5.

CETA is going to pass. Fuck free trade deals of any kind.

And FFS

I'm pretty sure this is the same britfag who blackpills about Canada in every Canada Sup Forums general thread. Disregard; I smell shill.

Maybe, things will have to get worse before they get better. Where I live is >95% white and low crime(but bad economy) so I'm content right now.

Unfortunately this party is a meme right now

I know it's only been one year and Castor's son is trying to destroy canada so he can look morale to his liberal freinds.

Shutup frenchy

>Clearly not with their current government but can things change ever? I'm genuinely concerned for our northern brothers.

A change in our government is possible if the Conservatives can get through their leadership campaign without tearing the party apart. Trudeau got elected by stealing votes from the far-left, but he's not really as left-wing as those people think and if he pisses them off enough they will go back to the NDP next time. Vote splitting between the Liberals and NDP could mean victory for the Conservatives, assuming that they are electable and don't pick some nutjob like Leitch or a clown like O'Leary as their leader.

Who cares? We are 150 years old nobody really cares about Canada or Canadians not even actual Canadians themselves. What are we going to lose that we haven't been rapidly working to destroy since the 60's and the first Trudeau when he forced "multiculturalism" on this country to quell nationalism in french and anglo Canada? There's European countries with thousands of years of history and culture and they are destroying it. We are such a despicable country. We don't even like each other, the regionalism here is incredible and we have a cancerous tumor of qubekers who were the catalyst of our transition from an anglo majority to a "multicultural" country. We are a sad cynical and demoralized people who's own leaders have actively worked to stamp out any identity and replace it with the commercialized nonsense you see today. Now we are a "post-national" state too.

It's probably too late at this point, but now the world is connected on a global stage at least their meltdown will serve as warnings to everyone else.

I'm sure they'll eventually bounce back but they're going to have to go through some seriously bad times first.

>being friends with a fucking leaf

How many genders are you, friend?

I'm voting conservative regardless.
I don't care if they put a rock as their candidate.
It would be better than castro's son.

Have more based leaf patriots threatening Muslim Pms

Leitch won't get elected IMO. O'Leary is NOT our Trump. Do not vote for him. He's a neoliberal globalist scum who wants more gun control.

Madmax at least openly stated he's anti Bill C-16 and wants to table M-103. He could be /ourguy/.

You could marry an American and apply for green card after or get a work visa and apply for a green card and shit

You can only post leaf threads if you're a first worlder (ie; your government gives you the right to health care).
Sorry Burger, back to your shithole.

>Slippery slope is a fallacy.
But we are seeing the fallacy at work.
>Therefore anyone who uses a fallacy is a stupid idiot who is uneducated.
Shill detected.

Then make sue you guys are members of the CPC and vote in the leadership race if you actually care. Because leftists are becoming members to vote in Chong as the leader.

I'm starting my own company.
Can I move it to America?

embrace quebec

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?utm_term=.a5610f69f991

>Tamara Crowchief may have yelled "I hate white people" as she carried out a violent assault on a white person, but that doesn't mean her attack was racially motivated, a Canadian judge has ruled.

US and Canadian citizens can spend up to 6 months at a time with no visa in the US due to our close relationship.

Some people living in the US go back twice a year just so they can re-enter the country without a visa. Vice versa for Americans. It's not necessarily easy to immigrate from Canada to the US(or vice versa for US to Canada) but it is easy to enter each others countries.

We will be fine after the next election. Liberals shot their dicks off. Most people are not happy that liberals have made Canada worse for Canadians so it can be a haven for refugees.

canada has a small population and will easily be replaced by chinks. the yare fucked. by the time they fight back canada will only be 20% white, a losing battle

I am a member of the party and will be voting Bernier, but we could do worse than Chong.

Chong is a fucking hack, basically an LPC politician

cbc.ca/news/politics/islamophobia-m103-khalid-motion-1.3982013
>Conservative Party MP and leadership candidate Michael Chong supports the motion and says it is important to debate Islamophobia in the wake of last month's mosque shooting.

Not entirely sure, check out US immigration site
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship

You are in a nation-wide virtue signalling death spiral. You can spiral slower or spiral faster. Those are your two options and if you want to slow the death spiral, you're going to be called racist and your employer will receive calls about you being a 1488 aryan pureblood hammerskin. God help you if you speak out about immigration on facebook.

I don't mind the chinks. They are taking over BC which is a garbage province full of hippies, homeless people and junkies.
They can have it.

>implying Canada will melt down before USA, England, or the EU
The conservatives fucked our dollar so hard we have nothing left to lose economically.
We've also got the best immigration polices in place to deal with the refugee crisis.

Surely things will get better when weed is legal.

Or maybe Trudeau will just wait until the run-up to election to legalize weed.

Never underestimate the stupidity of Canadians. We're dumb enough to fall for anything.

Funny - I used to think the quebecois were hateful and shortsighted with their cultural protectionist measures.

Now I realize they were just ahead of the curve.

Traditionally there hasn't been that much difference between the Liberals and Conservatives, and Chong is what used to be called a "Red Tory," as are a few others like Raitt, O'Toole, and possibly O'Leary. Still, Chong has some interesting ideas about limiting the power of the PMO and giving more autonomy to individual MP's.

Unfortunately things will probably get worse once the soma is legal.

Yet we somehow let rapefugees in with our amazing immigration policies right?

>We've also got the best immigration polices in place to deal with the refugee crisis.
>the best

The absolute state of leaf delusion.

Oh you're retarded, you should have just said so in the first place... Are you from Alberta or just underaged?

And our policy involves a limited number of slots, heavy screening, and only letting in women/children/families. Seems to be working pretty well given that we've had no terrorist attacks by "rapefugees."
Now terrorist attacks by Trumptards, on the other hand...

You think Germany's strategy of "let em all in" is better?
Or Trump's strategy of...failing spectacularly to even implement one?

>Oh you're retarded,

This is what I was saying about how leafs talk to each other, what with the namecalling and so forth.

He'll call another poster retarded and then expect to be treated as though he didn't just insult the man.

Some leafs are real pieces of work

Shut the fuck up.

He's right though. Our immigration policies are pretty much what the "far right" parties in Eurabia are going for. Even the Syrian refugees were screened and cherry-picked from refugee camps, we didn't just swing the door wide open to anyone who wants to come here.

That's all very nice but he went into my "irredeemable faggot" column when he used his debate time to scold O'Leary for his gun tweet like a histrionic soccermom. Bernier's my pick, could see him doing at least a CPC minority in 2019 if weedman keeps up with the SJW stupidity and we begin to reject it en masse

>it depend on where these mails are coming from
Probably some of the worst (best) were mine.
>brb loud pounding on my door

The GTA actually and no I'm not underage and I know of our policies, my statement was a jab at how Trudeau spent part of the military budget to fly in refugees.

We're a special kind of autism

What? Why do you think we have multiculturalism here in the first place? This country HAD strict anglo only immigration policy for much of its history. Those same protectionist policies that quebecers love to gloat about were removed because they chimped out and nobody in this country had a backbone post-ww2. Their idea of protecting their culture has always been at the expense of the rest of Canada. If anybody but the First Trudeau was leading this country in the 60's we'd be a very different one.

OY VEY
REMEMBER THE 60 GORILLION EMAILS GOY

>Lol le troll face lmao

suck it, you britbong faggot.

I FUCKING HOPE YOU SENT THE NAVY SEAL PASTA

>And our policy involves a limited number of slots, heavy screening, and only letting in women/children/families.

How does that make a fucking difference?

globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/

>Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

Shill detected. Disregard. He posts the same images, articles and says the same arguments in multiple Canada Sup Forums threads.

TWO WALLS WHEN?

It is hard to redeem a country that had no actual identity or sense of pride and history in the first place. Canada is an odd case in that most people would look to their history for inspiration and to rally its people but with Canada they literally are a non-country, no one would notice or care if it was wiped from the face of the earth or get completely replace by asians and dunecoons.

You're only pissed because their policies benefited them, not you.

Just like policies you'd implement would benefit you, not them.

No there is no hope.

I'm like your friend, I try so hard to find something to be proud of... You'd have to go back 40-50 years to find anything. Canada has completely lost its course since Trudeau Sr.

>HOPE YOU SENT THE NAVY SEAL PASTA
Fucking kek, I will now when I go for lunch, there's around 7-8 open wi-fi spots on the way

There is nothing interesting about this party. It's cucked as fuck

Enjoy your kike and nigger problem. I'll take chinks over them - at least chinks can be talked into buildng a railway.

I want to escape this subartic shithole and its tolerance gestapo, I want to the South and become a cowboy and listen to country all day on my ranch

Hahaha, what are you talking about.

So what point were you trying to make then? Or did you have one at all?

BERNIER maybe. not sold yet

Just that you're a dumb fuck.

Is it true that men in Canada can have abortions during any stage of pregnancy?

nope. weed man will win again and continue to import fucktons of refugees.
we're fucked.

>you're only pissed because their policies benefited them, not you
No you fucking NEET cunt, those policies fucking COST us, and don't benefit us. Get a job and start paying taxes then you'll be mad as fuck too

Ironically Canada in some ways can be considered one of the oldest countries in the world. continental europe has undergone so many changes in borders due to war...For a country it is old, as a nation it is young though Quebec has been a nation since the early 1600s.

we have 9 refugees here in my city. Sad!

Almost hit one with my car since they dont know what walk signals are

Sorry kiddo
I will laugh at this till the day i die. We did it with the help of natives.
Stay mad

Typical, to stupid to even make a coherent response to the bullshit you vomit out without knowing a thing about what you are talking about.

>We're a special kind of autism

I have a theory that cabin fever plays a role. It's so cold out and you're all anti-social to begin with. Here on the internet is where we see the insanity manifest. Some of you are alright though.

Yes, in Canada there are no laws against abortion whatsoever. Though it is an exaggeration to say for any reason at any time...many doctors will refuse to abort late term without a medical reason.

Last stats I looked at showed that 90% take place within the first 12 weeks, 9.6% between 12-21 weeks and 0.4% after 21 weeks. Canadians have maintained a steady rate of 90-100k abortions per yer, though things seem to be trending downward.

This is why I think they should just implement a law that makes abortion illegal after 12 weeks baring medical reasons. It won't change much effectively, but it will appease SoCons at the same time.