Communism is degen-

communism is degen-

its unironically less degenerate than capitalism

Shit thread good looking girls often are degenerate.

It is.

But it's also devoid of any freedom, it's an authoritarian system.

>women in the military
>not homemakers
this is American-tier degenerate

Strasserism is the way to go.

Those chinks are fucking hideous dude.

>communism is degen-
-erate.

When has freedom done anyone any good?

it's also devoid of food which is probably a bigger issue

No the girl on the left is a qt pie who I would waifu.

>BBBRRRRRAAAAAPP

Those are Koreans and I rate them above our own race. I'd happily marry and have a family with a Korean woman.

They are 8/10 and haven't taken 50 chad and niggers dicks in college unlike American women.

>promoting the fashion industry that makes women have eating disorders which causes them to be infertile.
Yeah capitalism is so great toward family values.

>its unironically less degenerate than capitalism
Yeah, you can't twerk your fat ass is you're starving to the point that you have no ass.

>tfw no qt azn solider mummy

Freedom is useful for intelligent people who are then able to strive to achieve things unbound
It however leads to worthlessness among the stupid

This

It is inheretly degenerate, because it strives to destroy the family so that man can be more controlled. And the only possible way to destroy the family is to propagate degeneracy, which commies started doing right after they took over Russia. But eventually it almost destroyed the country and they rollbacked on that.

The Stalin reversed it.

I'm not Stalinist, but the problem with communism is its pursuit to anarchy. The inevitable result is dictatorship on the prolitariot. This is why Strasserists and far left Nationalists abandoned anarchy. They also see the importance of family.

I don't even think Best Korea follows (or even knows of) that sort of destructive Communism
they've isolated themselves but don't go out of their way to fuck their neighbors ups
its some sort of poor, restricted Communism

someone teach them NatSoc

why post the photoshopped version?

she looks fine in the original

>asking this question on the internet
>what is irony

>muh freedom!

freedom is a lie spread by capitalist jews to give them the freedom to fuck us over. None of us actually have freedom unless we're willing to fight to the death for it.

Koreans are the ugliest race outside of abos. Consider that those are the most attractive women they could find for their propaganda video.

koreans are cute. Better looking (and more civilized) than those chinks

The thing that really confused me was with the Ukraine thing, where the side wanting to join the EU were apparently neo nazis and people against it included Ukrainian commies, who said Ukraine didn't need "European values such as gay marriage"

Also >tfw no qt caddie gf

>China don't have Internet

Would you?