GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY

>Germany and Sweden is whiter than you (for now)
>Foreigners where
>Drunks and druggos everywhere
>in my class, theres only 2 locals inc myself, the rest are britbongs or african/middle eastern
>rarely see a proper local
>expensive low quality shit
>climate is hell
>live in perth
>no jobs

Would swap with you desu.

Dumb as fuck then cunt.
live in Perth too.

Bought a house in mid 20's.
Bought a second house at 27 with the equity of the first house we bought.

How the fuck someone cant do well in perth of all places is beyond me, we offer so much to help new home buyers and every single company has wages that are over inflated as hell

>How the fuck someone cant do well in perth of all places

give us a fucking job then and im not forking over $1mill for a 1x1m3 apartment

>born in a 90% + white country
>stable economy, very developed
>only place on earth where europeans still steadily immigrate
>pleasant albeit too warm climate
>still a fucking failure
dude it sounds like you might be the problem

we arent white, its all a fucking lie, come to perth or anywhere in australia, instantly see niggers everywhere

Dude my first house cost me 300k total, and now its worth 450k

Dont fucking buy somewhere in the inner suburbs then you fuckwit...
your first house should be a small kind of shitty place dont over extend your budget, its all about getting your foot in the door....
then build from there

white people aren't local to Australia

It's almost like you do not like some people because of their skin colour.

Stop living in the middle of cities.

every single one of them are fuckwits, they do ghetto shit and just cause trouble everywhere.

i can pull out 300k from anywhere np,

also rent in perth is a nightmere

Are you legitimately autistic???
You dont suddenly have the full amount of a house, its called getting a fucking loan... and using the first home buyers grand that has doubled this year,
you have been given a $15,000 advantage over people who bought a house last year, honestly kill yourself if you cant figure out a way to do well in Perth, this is the best place in the world to earn a decent wage for your work and to have that money expand over time by investing in real estate.
i know people who are working at Mcdonalds and have a house they own....

well how am i going to get a loan? i cant just walk into a bloody bank and say give me a loan, i need a decent job in a first place so i can prove to them that i can pay that shit back + interest

Fuck Australia! You can't defend it's shittyness, can't do it. I'm either going to kill myself or walk into the jungle and never come out, fuck it.

How the absolute fuck do you not have a job?
you could walk onto literately any building site in the fucking state and by getting a building site safety card get a job as a laborer, i have actually seen a kid who has one fucking arm working on a building site and earning money...

or you could actually study or train for a real job and make something of yourself???

give me your background / experience, suburb you want to work and ill probably be able to find you a job in the next 15 minutes

>i know people who are working at Mcdonalds and have a house they own....
That's disgusting......

cert 2 in engineering (metalwork n shit)
general - math, english and sciences

Have you dropped out of uni or are you still studying???
Do you have any previous work experience???
Did you finish Highschool??
Are you able to do any kind of physical work?
Are you only available a few days a week??

you need to give more information

>live in Perth

I'm in Mandurah, count your blessings mate (though I will be moving to the U.S. in about 6 months)

move to QLD faggot

dropped uni
no
year 11 at max
yes
doesnt bother me, mon-friday

i was doing a bridging course but id didnt go as expected

If you live in 6036 so fucking do i.....
Jindalee here how old are you cunt i have literately seen the pet city near the old master looking for some fuckwit to wash dogs....
All the fast food places nearby would take on a uni student....
there is a huge amount of construction going on in this area all of them want help with general work...
this is in the city of Wanneroo catchment area local government is an easy as fuck job option...

>Australians shitpost to escape their depressing reality
:(

This thread sucks

>just borrow 15k from the government and borrow from the bank to buy a 1 million dollar house lmao

I don't get this "Australia is 95% white" thing. Google and recent demographic reports say that 75% of Aussieland is white.
But hey, at least you aren't us.

well fuck me your close

You're a massive faggot
Your also a massive faggot

Western Australia is white as fuck, I think OP is just referring to certain suburbs packed with immigrants

I see more successful aboriginal families than I do non-euro migrants in general in the west which is a tall fucking order

We have the best whites though cunt even our Euro Meds are based, Sweden may be whiter but it's full of cucks. Their women get raped by Muslims and they talk about how progressive it is. Our women get raped by Muslims and the fucking Cronulla riots happen. Muzzie rape has been pretty non-existent since then AFAIK

put a fucking add on gumtree to clean houses for fuck sake,
we hire a cleaner cost us $200 for them to clean the kitchen, bathrooms, floor and vacuum carpet areas in the house, they use all our cleaning products and vacuum/steam mop

and we get it done once every week, honestly if you cant make money in Perth especially this area you are stupid as fuck

if you are earning 1k a week, it would take you 4 years without spending a dime, you're not telling the whole story

do you people understand you pay the home loan off over years???
its usually a 20 - 25 year loan repayment period...

and you will often sell it within 5 years and as you sell it you pay off the loan when the house is sold.....