High iq minorities

>Hey, user! Me and stacy took the IQ test you were talking about! I got a 115 and she got a 90 hahahah
>Want to hang out tonight ;)?

#1 what do you say to the girl?
#2 What is better to mix with: high iq minorities or low iq whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefrontal_cortex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked and yes I would smash that hot negress

>Omg yesss I always wanted cute mixed babies;)

eh, as long as its on side of my main (white) family, no harm done. We gotta get those hot minorities bleached after all.

Hmmm. So its more about iq than race?

The manifestation of her low IQ would have been grossly apparent; a familiar relationship never kindled.

Stop being attracted to non-whites

>115 and she got a 90
>high iq

average IQ

So you go with a dumb white girl?

Since you're an avid Sup Forumsack, you assume stacy has a higher iq than your black qt

Rant about how Iq is a joke and mock her lack of self esteem and her desperate call for attention with her "look! I'm smarter than X!" until she leaves, disturbed and heartbroken. Then sit back on my basement and keep wondering what went wrong with my life.

>Umm ok user, but you were talking about how you wanted a high iq gf last week

Why would you want your children to have a black mother? Black mothers are shit.

I don't even bother with IQ shit. Have a solid career, own your place, have a successful hobby or two, stay in shape, and tell people your IQ is whatever your state average is (for MA it's 104).

Nothing pisses liberals off more than having a successful Republican say their IQ is 104 when the liberal thinks theirs is 140 and they live with 3 roommates and work at Target.

>implying the 115IQ isn't a collage attending black feminist

105IQ to around 120IQ, are just smart enough to be self destructive, degenarcy rationalizing, hedonists who honestly are far less useful, and overall less valuable(if not conditioned right) 95IQ to 105IQ normie.

It's not until around the 120IQ plus range, you get people who start breaking modern conditioning by themselves. That, or are given over completely to pushing Satans agenda.

You're not fully white don't you?

Yeah but what is your STD score

everyone knows all USA and Argentina flags are spics, guey

I'm not a feminist! I love to cook!

Sure, why not.
Whichever is better looking.

I just ask because of your comment... Seems like you have some dirty Mexican blood somewhere there

>IQ meme
You should breed with the most attractive one.
Attractiveness and Charisma > IQ
If you disagree you're bluepilled.

niggers are fucking gross. that fake greasy oily weave is nasty.

t. 24 years old virgin who'd fuck either of the niggresses posted ITT in a heartbeat

>115
>high

Accurate

90 Iq red state > 110 iq blue state all day every day

did you ever go out and try to fuck something?

>me and stacy
Stacy and I

damn that's some sick bantz

croatia's on fire today

I am half Filipino and half white caucasian and usually score 132-135 on those tests

What if...

>Attractiveness
>Charisma
But also
>Full bluepill Kirchnerist style

I rather have an 6/10 redpill wife than a 10/10 bluepill Feminist whore

>he thinks american whites post on Sup Forums

No thanks, I have a white gf.

I took a IQ test online recently and got 139.
It's not really a thing over here so can an American bro explain what age a IQ test is usually taken and is it ever used for anything

nah, im just curious, its not that hard if you arent ugly.

90-115 fucking average af

Yes? Why wouldn't I lmao

(((IQ tests)))) are a jewish meme

> minority
In what sense? Whites are a small global minority
Yeah, I'd sooner impregnate a dumb blond bimbo than someone who will birth more browns

>tfw for seemingly no reason whatsoever you are sexually magnetic to black girls
How do I use this superpower for the greater good (of my dick)? I'm afraid of getting AIDS.

You're a faggot

>argentina
>white

lmaaoooo

>needing to see an IQ test to measure ethnic intelligence

hey user,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefrontal_cortex

kys niggerlover

mix as in pump and dump?

I reply just cause you have trips.

>You dirty nigger. You line to me ONE more time and I'll whip your ass so bad no one will buy you even for a penny.

As in have smart babies with.

a high iq is a surefire sign of libtardation.

Why are you defending a Chicano, Kung-Lao?

>canada
>not asian

lMAOing (ha get it?) at your life right now!

fuck, black women...hnnnnngggggggg

>one of the smartest kids in my high school is the somali girl
>I find out the low iq somali meme two years later

what difference does it make?

Low iQ whites still would be better, easy to influenciate, even if she's dumb, you could redpill her or educate her. I'd personally go for a white over a non white any day.

Please quit posting hot negresses, my dick and supposedly redpilled brain are at odds with each other and do not know how to react. This is your final warning

how are u a 24yo virgin then?

It's high as heck.

>IQ meme

IQ is a measurement of cognitive ability to interpret memes.

It is dependent on exposure/implantation of certain meme patterns and ability to recall meme stimuli and the output interaction of the meme stimuli.

HA you sub 150 IQ brainlets
You two are so average is insulting

*2 hours later

>Damn, I didn't think nerdy ass white boys knew how to fuck so well! Maybe we should forget about stereotypes, they're hurtful

>115 IQ
>High IQ
Pick one

90-110 is the average .
How the fuck is 115 high as fuck?

the "t." part of my post is supposed to imply "regards, ", as the thing written after it is supposed to be written by the poster I'm quoting

You know, browsing a while before posting so you can get familiarized with this site's complex culture is a good idea, fellow newfriend

115 is not so high, Tracy.

this

Smart black women are the worst, though. All that sass, except with wit to back it up. It's a nightmare.

It dillutes the race itself. Race mixing just destroys the heritage of the child.

Ikr i was thinking the same thing.

>#2 What is better to mix with: high iq minorities or low iq whites?
High IQ minorities (I'm assuming you mean NAMs) are extremely rare. And anway regression to the mean (as well as cultural idiocy of black 'culture' etc) means you'd be better off with a low iq huwhyte - who would be average or above average IQ by NAM standards anyway.

Red states have higher IQ averages though

Yo soy un gringo. Buen intento, Jose-Jamal Rodriguez-Francesca III

>What is better to mix with: high iq minorities or low iq whites?
Probably the white.
Not just because mulattos will be despised by everyone, but also because the IQ will probably to the average.

Anyway, why not pick a high IQ white?

Said literally no fucking sane human ever

they can find more ways to cry rape

Go fuck yourself?

Your lack of any significant vocabulary capacity is depressing. Although your misuse of that word highly amusing as I have no desire to engage in anal sex with other males nor am I a bundle of twigs and branches used for kindling. Congratulations on your achievement on being a basic bitch, probably the only thing you'll ever attain in your miserable plebian life

what average.. Tracy is average, Stacy is retarded.

>that stupid clickbait picture in which the video offered little to no information about the subject stated in the title

god I hate youtube

>dating using IQ as your only criteria

poster is def a negro shill

>Maybe we should forget about stereotypes, they're hurtful

KEK, you mispelled "actual facts" and no, they're only hurtful towards niggers who can't assume their own degeneracy

Fuck off and stop promoting racemixing, kike.

>have good genes
>get /fit/
>get 10/10 black qt
>donate sperm
>breed with black qt
>you're now bleaching the black race and making sure the white race survives through the sperm you donated

since everyone one Sup Forums is a 6'5 übermensch this shouldn't be hard :')

You need to make some gay with high IQ to suck you off. It helps the dick to be near intelligent male brain.

this,
100-110 is a normie tard
110-120 is a normal person
higher is autistic smart

>have a lot of German ancestors on my father's side
>took genetic test
>0% german
>15% black (from my puerto rican mother)
mfw

Ah yeah the daily cuck pro race mixing pro sheboon nigger loving thread

The faggot mods just don't give a fuck

(((Online)))

I got 140 in a online test once. Since I'm a huemonkey, it's obviously wrong

is that copypasta or are you actually trying to argue with someone on the internet?

i didnt even notice desu, thanks bulgarianbro.

>me and Stacey

STACEY AND I, you ignorant fuck!
Your IQ is likely equivalent to room temperature. And that's likely a room with particularly good air conditioning.

Tits or GTFO

>dat photoshop

I love how black girls pussy looks so pink in contrast to their skin.

Plus when they have a big firm shapely ass with smooth skin, its so beautiful.

I used to hear it all the time from Chinese girls. Pretty sure they meant mixed with "white" though.

Face it guys, the hierarchy is real. Don't marry down.

I'd fuck her even if she was retarded tbqh

Woman who buy seed are usually genetically inferior leftists and dykes

The upbringing of that child wild make sure your bloodline will racemix within 2 generations MAX

Go place your phallus inside the womb from which you sprang forth to curse this world with your banal absurdities

Kill yourself subhuman fat ugly murican mongrel

ITS THE DUTY OF WHITE MEN
TO FILL ALL WOMBS AVAILABLE
WITH STEAMING HOT WHITE CUM

t. Whitey Mc Whitersson

Neither, you find a high IQ white

No, you dont

OPs pic of a black woman shows a very european looking black woman. You can see that she likely has at least a 90 IQ, higher than most of the black population.
Its been proven you can reliably predict IQ just by looks

So if you saw a very dumb looking white and a decent looking black, then you'd assume the black is smarter. You can also tell based off of the way they talk and look around.

Theres more to a person than brown or white. Most of the time brown people will be retarded as fuck, but that doesnt mean you just ignore when theyre not or dont notice it. Youre making shit up just so you can say
"fuck you pol hur dur dur you suck"