WTF?? Try to defend this Sup Forums!

WTF?? Try to defend this Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4WIbpL58X8
youtube.com/watch?v=q--TSu6knoY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They dig they're own hole... When the people are gonna wake up, they will really desapear.

>kike asks the president what he's going to do to stop the fake anti-semitic "attacks" that the left is orchestrating
>the president tells him to sit down
>WHAT AN OUTRAGE OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH

>quiet quiet quiet!

literally hitler

So just because he is a Jew he cannot be told to sit down according to you and (((CNN)))
kek

>Try to defend this Sup Forums!
'Very fake news' is ass-blasted over get laughed at by the entire room
~5:40
youtube.com/watch?v=y4WIbpL58X8

I always knew Trump was anti semantic but this just proves it

TRUMP BTFO

>Trump tells the crowd exactly how CNN is gonna spin this conference
>they do it anyways
The absolute mad men

LMAO I forgot about this

>the democrats are the reeeal racists!

>CNN

If they were Pinocchio their nose would reach the U.K. by now and be considered a global threat.

The guy later said he didn't feel Trump meant him any harm and that he understands why Trump would be so insulted when he's called an antisemite.

>filename
kek

Trump jewing the jews absolute madman

Isn't there a quote that literally says the same?

he's just speaking the truth. Anti-semitism is, and always has been, a strictly leftist idealogy. Anyone who doesn't support the jews and israel is a liberal clown.

>"The Other Side"

What did he mean by this?

I was talking to my friend yesterday, who likes PewDiePie, and he doesn't even know what anti-antisemitism is, or understand why he's being persecuted.

*antisemitism

The point I'm trying to make, is that this term gets all of it's weight from WWII propaganda.

trump did nothing wrong. based jew understands

youtube.com/watch?v=q--TSu6knoY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m43s

The left needs to acknowledge how many of these turn out to be hoaxes by their side. I'm glad Trump finally mentioned it.

This is like another holocaust plz stop remember the millions turned into lampshades

>jew: question?
>Trump: juden raus!

>HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOIN?

Extra! Extra! Jew told to sit down! Read all about it!

I saw his interview on Fox last night and I believe he used the word "inspired" that Trump takes anti-Semitism so seriously.

>media ignores every qualifier Trump used and reports everything in implied absolutes

I really wish Trump would call them out on this specifically

Yes but do you know this for a fact or are you just repeating what someone else said.

>Ashkenazi
>Jewish

pick one

>tells Orthodox Jew to sut down
>literally Hitler

Even the Israelis are tired of this shit.

CNN is anti-Semitic by pointing out he did it to the Jew, he did the same thing to the goys

He handled it well. The question was obviously insulting to Trump and his supporters, implying they're Nazis. The neurotic Jew should've been told off even more.