FBI: White supremacist talked of Dylann Roof-type attack

Which one of you faggots was this?

yahoo.com/news/fbi-white-felon-bought-gun-dylan-roof-style-183104090.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Techcoyote529/status/828311599282786305
twitter.com/AnonBabble

juan garcia lopez menedez juan ferrara vincente lopez

Benjamin McDowell, 28,

>Scottish and Irish: Anglicized form of Gaelic Mac Dubhghaill ‘son of Dubhghall’, a byname meaning ‘dark stranger’, used among the Gaels to distinguish the darker-haired Danes from fair-haired Norwegians.

>Benjamin McDowell, 28, was arrested in Myrtle Beach shortly after buying the .40-caliber Glock and ammunition for $109 from the agent who picked him up at his mother's house, then took him to his grandfather's house to get the money, FBI agent Grant Lowe wrote in an affidavit.

>"I got the heart to do that s---, but I don't have the good training," McDowell said, according to the undercover agent.

>"All they wanne (sic) do is stay loaded on drugs the Jews put here to destroy white man and they feast on the drugs. they should be Feasting on the enemy that stole their Heritage and their bloodline and trying to run us off of this Earth," McDowell wrote. "if you ain't got the heart to fight for Yahweh like dylann roof did, you need to shut the f--- up."

I knew it. All you white supremacist morons are fat NEET losers who live at home with your parents and don't even know how to handle a firearm.

>has frog throat pouch
>frog
confirmed, one of us

T H I C C

He had crime records. Sup Forums is clean

>meaning dark stranger
typical

Jesus lay off the donuts

Typical Drumpftard. Suburban and rural retards gorge themselves on corn syrup and fast food.

City people know the benefits of clean eating.

Good job FBI.

so many levels of autism I don't even know where to start. Why are you buying guns from undercover FBI agents for 1/4 market value? Why are you fat? Why are you so much of a dumb NEET? Why are black or minority mass shooters so lionized and heroic while white ones are pic-related at all times?

Lol, reminds me of the time the FBI tricked some poor bastard into fake-bombing the federal reserve.

It was me!I'm posting this from a cell phone I smuggled into jail.I stuck it up my ass.

FBIAnons are E V E R Y W H E R E

There are at least 3 or 4 on Sup Forums around the clock, and they make these honeypot threads. if any ever asks for your personal info, or they ever feed you false information, its FBI.

I could be FBI

Aryan Autism masterrace

F

kek was this the guy that had to change plans because his mom wouldn't let him use her phone? and had to borrow money from his grandpa to buy a gun?

>jorge wants to be a sprees killer but his mom won't let him

white?

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF THE WHITE RACE

LOOOOOOOL

THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE THE MASTER RACE ALRIGHT

looks more like a spic

Classic case of FBI entrapment. Why is this shit legal?

>will die a virgin
>in prison
TOP KEK

looks like a typical white american to me

America is the new Argentina

lol, so you know the crime record of every fat neckbeard browsing here

Came here to say this

i bet you think shaquille oneal is irish too

>Day of the rope
This is what the typical stormfag looks like, low iq, fat beady eyed sub humans.

furries, too apparently

>pic related when someone threatened to rip his fursuit head off and punch him

oh, feel free to browse his twitter profile, it's a fucking treasure trove of goodies

just goes to show that if you are planning something its better to keep it in your head while the space is your head is still private

It is a board of peace

>irish
>white

adding, that doesn't even look like a real gun either

here's another goody from the same thread

>NEETs think piss-poor firearm technique makes them manly

twitter.com/Techcoyote529/status/828311599282786305

>looks down to check the gun 2 times

learn to to fire a fucking gun, furfags

FBI literally thinks they saved the world and will pat themselves on the back.
They get to report now they stopped a mass shooter and get more federal funding.
Literally no risk in this operation vs going after a gang
Maybe this retard would have actually shot someone, but the fbi helped move this from his moms basement.

i guess he was a sad and lonely guy with no friends, it´s easy for a fbi agent to get him to talk

what a shame, if he would see a psychiatrist this all could be avoided. fat outcast with no friends, then believes a shitty place like pol that "the jews" or "the migrants" are to blame for his sad, sad life. still good that they caught him tho. what a sad loser.

>if you ain't got the heart to fight for Yahweh like dylann roof did, you need to shut the fuck up

This 2bh

for fucks sake what kind of a retard thinks that this would help "the cause"

it doesnt make sense for him to be oneofus. he's probably from Sup Forums or something

>If you kill your enemies, they win

The white race is suicidal

>white

A spic?!

Every fucking time.

Coincidence?

>that

>of Gaelic descent

I FEEL INSULTED

His father got cucked

>Why are black or minority mass shooters so lionized and heroic while white ones are pic-related at all times?
Because those are the ones with nothing to live for XDDDDDD

I'm confused, are (((we))) supposed to like the FBI again? After "doing their job" with Hillary's email deletions, they then screwed up and "interfered with the election." Are they the good guys again? I didn't get the memo from John Oliver.

That photo is obviously faked. These hoaxes are just getting dumber as time goes on.

Involuntary anal sex is still sex.

Derpy lookin white nationalist or alt right.
Nothing to see here.
They look like sjws without the hair dye piercing an tats

Behold, supreme white genes.

> buying the .40-caliber
kek