How the fuck do I refute this?

How the fuck do I refute this?

"'Dear White People' director responds to neo-Nazi threats to boycott Netflix" is the thread title.

I replied: "Ah, so because they want to defend and preserve their race, they're "neo-nazis" now, wow"

What the fuck do I say?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That they are??

BUMP
Defend your race!

>Wahh there's only a billion white people left on earth they're endangered.
This is what you alt-right sjw's sound like.

>We're not trying to wipe out white people. Except we are.
THE FUCKING IRONY

I've never paid for a subscription to Netflix anyway. So I'm not bothered.

ask him if the immigration laws changed themselves

>Blackness doesn't need preserving or defending
>Jewness doesn't need preserving or defending

Couldn't be a bigger bigot if he tried.

not to mention you can buy a pack of 20 on the blackmarket for 5 cents

He's right though. If you'r truly scared for the white race grab yourself a white chick and make many white babies.

Draft resolution from the UN:

Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples used the phrase "cultural genocide" but did not define what it meant. The complete article in the draft read as follows:

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

The provisions of this resolution would very clearly discourage the sort of population transfer and cultural destruction occurring in white western nations today.

Maybe you should come up with an argument.

>Maybe you should come up with an argument.
White people aren't endangered hence the recent political victory in the US. You're falling for a jewish trick to feed the federal reserve.

The only solution to the third-world menace is big beautiful walls and massive die-offs outside the walls.

If you recognize the third world and Jewish menaces then why are you mocking "alt right SJW's" for complaining about it?

The white population has been crashing and the shitskin population exploding ever since the 1970s.

your mistake is attempting to argue with them, they're traitors

if whiteness is so unimportant that it doesn't need preserving or defending, then they shouldn't have an issue with people preserving and defending it

they are traitors

>White people aren't endangered
lol

Bc hes a faggot shill

Because I have today off.

>White people aren't endangered
HURR I'M RETARDED, DURRR

if he is white, hang that bastard for treason

Is that Zombie MLK?

No we are just tired of diversity at the stake of actual intellect. We are also tired of people thinking, just because the race is the majority that it is okay to be racist towards them.

Personally I don't care about your skin color, a lot of people don't even notice things like that, the only ones that do are white women with daddy issues that feel like they have to defend black people for some reason.

>My criminal government is importing cockroaches in massive numbers. The only solution is to try to outbreed them.

And accrue debt in the process*

kys

How?

"Racism against black people won't wipe out black people. Racism against white people won't wipe out white people. It's still something to condemn, not celebrate. And there's actually many who really really wish for and dream of that: twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016

Uuuurrrrrruuuuggggghhhh....
Biiiiixxxx noooooooooddddd....