JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/think-different-can-advertising-defeat-alt-right-propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news

Honestly that's insanely impressive that he still has 39% approval.

He's been in office about a month. Jesus fucking christ he's doing fine.

(((())))

You sir are fake news

Dont care if he is low now. That just means he will likely be one of the only presidents who ends his 8 years with higher approval which will piss off cnn kek

pew

have some more accurate polls while we are here

oh look, the media is throwing numbers on the screen again

>55 to 39 in a few days
k

>3.9%

Wonder how they collected data.

Were they in a big city or rural america?
Is this CNN by any chance.

>polls
>popular vote
thank god we dont elect our country's leader based on popular voting.

Funny, Rasmussen had the results the other way around.

If there's anything people should have learned by now it's that polls don't matter, results do.

Trump has rattled the brains of the citizenry by actually doing his fucking job, something Obongo never did. People are afraid of change, and going from a president who never works to one that actually does everything he promised, is scary at first. But when the manufacturing jobs come back and when Paco and co is deported so that wages can increase, then people will be happy.

wasnt he at 55 two days ago? who is doing the polling, nate carbon?

>hurr pew research is a illegitimate source when it's a bad poll but
i use their polls for muslim extremism statistics

MINTY

People love him. I don't get it.

Did you know, during the election, nobody thought hillary was gong to lose. Nobody. But we came out there and everyone voted and it was great,wasn't it folks? So the polls. This is fake news, you see. This is fake. Believe me. The same people who put the election polls are bringing these numbers these terrible, bad, bad things about me. And believe me. I see the reports and I can tell what's fake and what's not and I see these numbers abs in can tell you, they're fake. People think I'm done a good, good job and you should have seen how many people came to my rallies. So many people and they loved me and all these are respected well-liked peoplen

WHEN YOU TRIED SO HARD BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

>believing any poll after 2016

Came here to post this

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/think-different-can-advertising-defeat-alt-right-propaganda

JUST

Only a quarter of americans voted for Trump.

Wasn't there that one poll during election season that had one (1) black person polled, so his vote was weighted massively compared to everyone else to match demographics
polling methodology is massive.

Fake news. Trump actually has 55% approval.

Asking niggers and SJW hipsters in downtown blue cities what they think of Trump is not an "accurate poll".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

They're gonna try and out-meme pol? what are they retarded - oh wait no they're just gonna shill here 24/7 like brock and his blue-crew wastin their fucking time and now tax payer dollars.

And only half of Americans voted like usual.

i love this place, but I honestly wouldn't want to work here as shill if they paid 50$ an hour. It's a 100% certain way of getting cancer within the first week.

>b-but the media lies people love me ;_; pls no bully im good president

This guy is such a fucking embarrassment.

>doing fine.
That's a funny way to spell being an embarrassment to the country.

Dysfunctional administration fighting with itself and everyone else. Ineffective executive order dog and pony show. Daily photo op. Did not label China currency manipulator. Collusion with Russians over American intelligence. Has not repealed Obamacare. Government picking and choosing winners and losers.

Imagine having a quota of "TRUMP BTFO" threads you have to create.

>Pew research
>1503 Adults
I'm sure they questioned a broad cross section of American and not mostly nogs, spics, and libs.

Rasmussen polls are Republican-leaning, and not considered to be credible.

The best was during the news conference yesterday when he complained about all the anger. A guy who defines his entire campaign by hating everyone and everything is complaining about anger

polls are only legit when i agree with them reeeeeeee

>W-why are you all being so mean to me? You have to tone down the hate! I never did ANYTHING to you people.

>Rasmussen

thisssssss

Fake news pls leave

bumppppp pew research is reputable. you faggots can use it to twist the facts about muslims so it's real.

At this point there are only 2 explanations for how the MSM gets the polls so thoroughly wrong every time.

1) They call the exact same 1500 phone numbers every time.

2) They are completely made up.

Yes. Pretty much this for the left and the right. The MSM killed the credibility of polling last year.

(((polls)))

Were these approval surveys a thing during Obamas terms?

They were closer than these polls during the election bud

You do know that new presidents typically start out with their highest approval rating before the decline starts, right? At this rate Trump will be at 11% by 2018 with only the biggest shills vouching for him.

I don't care. The popular opinion is almost never the correct one. Trump has enough of a base to win re-election and the world can cry about it all they want.

pew, fuck, they are unbiased

>1500 adults

sage

Lies

Only Dems were questioned

>You do know that new presidents typically

nothing about his campaign or his presidency has been typical. he might crash and burn, but so far it's a lot of noise from the media and democrats because he calls them out.

wait and see; he has hardly failed already.

Pew was off by 6 pts in the general. That also includes all Americans, not all voters. A stupid and pointless metric that includes illegals and the masses of poors that stay at home and don't vote.

50% of the country are pozzed democrats. That other 6% are normies who believe whatever CNN tells them.

Cool story bro

Oh look, another MSM poll

I'm sure this is just as accurate as their presidential forecasts...

That was the LA Times

FAKE

Thats just your opinion. Mine is different. Get over yourself

If you want to believe this ok, but can I sell you a bridge in NYC?

>pew research
aka "hillary will win by 8 points"

Fake news

Rasmussen was the most accurate pollster this season

Pew was one of the most inaccurate
Gallup didn't even do any polls.

Can you give an example where he was not attacked first?

>1503 adults
>+/- 2.9%
I'm glad they're starting to classify liberals as babies

> this exactly

Sup Forums is full of hypocritical, ill-thinking idiots who cant form their own thoughts.

>Stop shitposting your fake news. Changing your VPN to a new country won't work cuck. As of today, President Trump has a 55% approval rating. Idiot fucktards like you are exactly why he got elected in the first place.

>showing shitskin doctors will make people approve of migrants

people see the reality every day: muslim shits being savages

Former Trump voter here, I regret voting for this man everyday. The whole world is laughing at us now. World leaders are happy though, I can tell you that; not to the benefit of the US either.

>electionvspolls.jpg

Fake news

And we are laughing at you

>don't have a job
>fucking Trump, Obama, Bush...
At some point it is your own responsibility to be employed.

Trump back jobs before he was in office and greenlighted the pipeline in his first week in office, he's doing fine.

Former Temer voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Temer crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the psionic zika mutants.