What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ph_sR51KBi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gas

Magnetic disturbance. Just Iron causing that.

wind

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

ayy lmao

Fort Bogdanoff

don't listen to (((these)))

the juden have for many years inhabiting Jupiter, the proto-satanic cult that split off from modern judaism are performing rituals on the daily, summoning more immigrants, black people, and nu-males, sending them all across the world to tear us out of balance, they poison our waters through inter-galactic water pumping portals

don't thank me for the redpill, just swallow it

>When the rundown is quick

literally made for the BBC

Acne

Climate Change.

Hurricane, blame Coriolis effect

for azeroth

I have credible sources that say it's the "Third Eye Of The Bogdanoffs"; a weather changing weapon.

Glory to the Sin'dorei

read it as
>What goes in here
and I was so ready to post benis
Disappointed by that high energy system

Looks like a scoop of ice cream

some cleaver art work by nasa photoshop experts

I love how people think you could go to Jupiter like it's Mars or the Moon or something. You can't even land on the surface, it's a gas planet

oh really Satan, What's your source? Entrails of a goat at midnight or bloodspatter patters of the unborn?

>I
L
>L
E
>R
M
>I
N
>E
H
>R
T
>I

Looking at you when you're having a wank.

Home planet of the Nordic Race.

You can if you are a Jew, though.

Illuminati.

Farmer John lives there

wait I was led to believe Juden rule Saturn through their Jewish north polar storm technology.

On a more serious note: An eternal storm that rages with a fury you could never comprehend. It has raged for a hundred thousand years and will continue for another hundreds thousand years. Lethal compounds hurling eternally at speeds far exceeding any storm on earth. The entire Earth would fit inside the eye of that storm. Space is scary.

That's Saturn's pink sock.

NASA boys just don't want to release the color version.

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

You're right. Judes always lie. They are from Saturn and they have been waging war against the Nordic Jupitereans since the dawn of time.

>there's an eye just looking at you

Shit must be sentient

It was a moon that was absorbed by the atmosphere

There actually used to be another planet orbiting in the solar system between Mars and Jupiter. During the time before prehistoric times, there was a terrible nuclear war, and this planet called Maldek or Malduke, was actually blown up by some very powerful nuclear weapons, which broke it apart into what is now the asteroid belt. A large part of that planet fell into Jupiter, causing that perpetual storm, generated by a super-massive volcanic vent created by that impact.

BAN ASSAULT ATMOSPHERES

GOOD GOD DAMN WE NEED COAL AND WE NEED IT NOW GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

rampant degeneracy

the first order

Imagine a Jewish space harbor underneath the heavens of a gas planet. They have infinite fuel but still want to rip us off.

Jesus Christ m8 does Stasi Merkel know about your hate speech?

Never thought of this, its cool

Nice bro

GAS GAS GAAAS

The eye of Sauron

Slaanesh is being birthed, start fapping more to expedite the process.

IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

>entire planet is gas chamber

New Israel

youtu.be/ph_sR51KBi8

This is happening.

We all know what's going on there.