Obviously the media tried constantly to portray him as an idiot, since Hitler meme didn't work

Obviously the media tried constantly to portray him as an idiot, since Hitler meme didn't work.

But why does he have to make it so easy for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5msIOS_9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he is an idiot, which the press is accurately reporting.

All Bantz I can ageee with

If you actually listen to the context of the quote, he obviously means "biggest upset" in the sense that nay sayers said he couldn't win. Anyone can look like an idiot if you spin it right.

not gonna lie, he is an idiot, anyone who cant see that is an idiot also, but seriously, we cant let him get the nu...

Yes, but he keeps arguing it, although he is wrong.
>it's the biggest by republicans
>no it's not
>i don't know it's what i've been told then

Whatever you say, merchant

He's got them and he'll do as good a job as anyone has. You're letting (((them))) get to you

I am not even trying to shill, but seriously, how much of that is the lügenpresse and how much is him actually saying stupid shit?

I literally could not give less of a fuck about Trump’s ego-stroking, as long as he does what we want him to do.

Which he is.

the interviewer is being pointlessly confusing and mixing up the issue by forcing him to hew to exactly the words he said, it's all just word games

There is going to be another election though. It's not enough to build a wall and defund sanctuary cities. You would have to do a lot of work to turn demographics around.

What you don't get and Trump does is that image control is really important

So do we want trump to do the standard politician bullshit and have a canned answer for every question? I know he comes off like an idiot some times but for fucks sake at least he's being authentic. Trying to portray bush as an idiot didn't work for the left then and it won't work this time. Everyone is wise to there game now and the more they pull this shit the more people will turn from them.

A master strategist knows the key to winning is to convince the opposition that he is not a master strategist.

>Trying to portray bush as an idiot didn't work for the left
How? It got Obama elected.

Everything Trump says and does is calculated.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

-Sun Tzu

I'd say 80% lügenpresse, 20% Trump bullshit. Though when he is bullshitting, it is usually about barely important stuff. Who actually cares if did not have the biggest electoral college win since reagan? Completely unimportant.

>Trump is a hidden genius

When will this meme die?

because black

>Thousand year old military doctrine
>Genius

/thread

He's an idiot. But he's /our/ idiot.

He only comes off as one to you because in Germany you watchoir controlled press. The media spins everything. Dpesnt bother me if it tricks you just proved you are a idiot. Trump is vastly smarter than anyone any of us know.

he did have the most electoral votes a republican had since bush senior, so he was off by 4 years...
and yes he did mention that he meant of republican candidates during this press conference

Why does it matter?

This is why it's so painful, when he looks like an idiot and this is certainly the reason, they keep pushing this narrative.
Is it possible that all of it is just spin and media gaslighting? Because he constantly seems to have embarassing situations.

Because he is an idiot. Just listen to him. Only dumb idiots think he is proper right wing leader.

If it keeps happening for entire 4 years, will people be as energized in the next election? Will they even care to support the reps, if the administration constantly have to deal with some scandal?

Because he is an idiot. Just listen to him. Only dumb idiots think he is proper right wing leader.

So they'll misunderestimate him allowing him to win bigly

>Trump & Bannon plan bombastic presser.
>say some bullshit.
>aka bait
>CNN takes bait
>Trump destroys CNN on live tv
>CNN continues to discredit their self by focusing on the small "mistake".

1st day?

He is a paid idiot shill for Israel. They would never let a serious candidate with his "views" win. He's a dunce.

Who won more EC votes since Reagan? Barrack?

>actually believing this

Nah, I doubt it. He wouldn't have had the press release on Holocaust celebration day about all the victims rather than jews specifically.

/thread

Think about it. If the most retarded president does that then it makes Holocaust deniers look bad.

This is how New Yorkers who have no time for bullshit talk and frankly, you can go fuck yourself Germany, nobody cares.

And after 2 terms of bush

No, he wasn't denying the Holocaust and it really had some of them so panicked, they literally admitted the 5 million gentile deaths were made up.

Oh no. Busted. Nobody actually suffered except for us Jews. Wow he really got us good.

>not gonna lie

Guess what? The only really deaths were Russian POWs and a few diseased Jews.

I don't think Trump is as big an idiot as the press makes him out to be, but the way he wings it during conferences and fumbles on his words and statistics really doesn't help his case. I'm not gonna say he does it on purpose because he really shits the bed sometimes, but it's definitely a possibility since he's a 180D chess master.

I enjoyed how often trump cut off those cunts before they could lawyer-ball him into word mazes designed to make him sound retarded and confused. They'd try and ask a five part question while establishing "facts" along the way and it was nice to see him ignore the tricks and just answer the initial point. Maybe they'll learn to be more concise in their duplicity next time.

He's not yours you ignorant kraut. I don't blame you for not understanding how bad the press is in America, but at least try to have some humility and observe instead of spouting off bullshit.

Fpbp
We can all watch him unravel in front of our eyes, nothing else but a tv and camera. He's in his own reality and it's time you fucks realize this is dangerous.

They admitted that literally half of deaths were made up by Simon Wiesenthal.
Think about the implications.

Whoa bro chill out. Isn't Tyrone coming over to fmuck your wife later?

>blah blah
We are all tired of you

He's a big, boisterous personality.

He's not going to stay quiet, and we love him for it.

>CNN getting BTFO like that
He's not taking these clowns seriously at all. because:
>he won the election
>he's clearly doing everything he said he'd do, and by being true to his word, a few more people are gonna like him
>he shoots straight
>rips anyone who crosses him
>Americans are used to picturing him as "the boss"

He can't lose.

There are none cause the average person is so retarded even if you tell them that they'll still believe in the Holocaust.

Fuck off. Go back to photoshopping tiny Trumps faggot

Kys

I would rather he be wrong then a liar like the press

Well I don't know but I still don't believe that press release benefitted them in any way if they freaked out like this.

>I know when I should get good and when I should get bad
lads

More gypsies died than jews.

This is fact.

But nobody cares, because everyone still hates gypsies.

Trump tapped the WWE's fanbase of 500 million to win. He was already painted as an establishment fighting big boss back then.

Wrestling Economics.

Hes smart enough to not publish tax returns when there is not obligation to do so

>it's all just word games
keks this damage control is fucking hilarious

Triggered muchi?

>tried
Hahahaha, they tried. Ha, they tried.

>Trump is vastly smarter than anyone any of us know.
You got a bit of his cum there. Yeah that's it.

>he constantly seems to have embarassing situations
It's because he's a huge incompetent mongoloid unfit for the office he is devaluing.

For fuck's sake, just listen to him talk, he sounds like a literal retard. The limited vocabulary, simplistic sentences, the incoherent structure of his speeches. He really is an idiot.

Really makes me think.

What, the other 60% of America?
2018 is not going to be kind to you friend. And this nonsense isn't sustainable for more than a few weeks. He's going to learn a few hard lessons about governance. And can he spend one weekend at the wh instead of blowing jet fuel to stay at his shit resort

It's hard to be smug about being a cuck Cuckmany.

I'd say this is actually a case of Trump being too honest. There was simply a part of his speech incorrect that wasn't important and he had no real reason to doubt. And he outright admits that, which makes him look stupid. He should fire whoever wrote that part. Same with the uranium thing. He's not a scientist and it's hilarious when he realizes that he can't actually explain uranium in detail.

America is a joke. Obama was just a retard who was good at talking.

I dunno, you tell me.

words so simple and ideas so straightforward even a retard can understand him

how is this a bad thing again?

I think you have that backwards. You're upset at the observation

this

I'm in conquered land while you get your homeland conquered. And you cheer for it. Cuck.

He basically brings up this "part of this speech" at every speech. After about four months of jerking off to his election result you could expect him to be able to get the facts straight.

I'm not going to lie, former nuclear codes here. It's embarrassing watching Trump voter crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the Trump.

He isn't as cunning as Sup Forums would like him to be, sure. That being said, the msm and opposition are no way near as smart as they think they are either.

>you get your homeland conquered
Your kind is the most pathetic.

That's not an argument bitch.

>it's a random internet wage slaves (at best) think they're smarter than the president of the US thread

Well your nonsense is a retarded fantasy.

ITT
>A bunch of cucked Germans talking about how Trump is embarrassing
>Can't see the irony
Enjoy your sharia law you faggots

> implying I work

Why are there so many god damned Muslims in this thread? Shouldn't they be raping german women instead of shitposting?

And more retarded nonsense. Trump would love ya as he loves the poorly educated and retarded. :^)

if you had the attention span to sit through the entire press conference, you'd understand that user was correct.

as a trump supporter none of this is phasing me. all of the hatred is coming from people who either didn't watch the press conference or who are being paid to distort the truth (mainly the media)

You elected a woman to run your nation you fucking queer.

You seem stressed out. You should ask ShareBlue to kick you some vacation time.

So much salt! Laughing at this sour kraut

>It's only 9 million fucking herp da derp.
Meanwhile Germans are getting kicked out of public housing to house refugees. Fucking cuck. Race traitor.

>constant impressions of critics
>talking in third person
>not listening to questions
>jumpin to conclusions

he's obviously nuts.
the only person he BTFO was himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5msIOS_9A

Does this mean they will call Pewdiepie an idiot after calling him Hitler?