/llatg/ - Lets Laugh at Trump General

POST YOUR BEST SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxQ8WFqMVqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sore loser general?

Can't lose at a game I don't even play bro.

oh shit DRUMP got fuckin kek'd haha btfo

SAY IT WITH ME

>MADAME PRISONER

Now fuck off, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=LxQ8WFqMVqo

It was definitely the biggest in the sense that no one saw it coming and he won states that were considered solid Clinton. Trump should play up that angle.

t. man who had his Romney-esque screencap collection ready on the 8th and his polbtfo folder in his recycle bin on the 9th

Sure, but he keeps spouting the same nonsense. He keeps repeating the same stuff over and over.

Okay.

Specific Mental Effects of Ccocaine Include the Following:
Paranoia

Paranoia is a common symptom that accompanies heavy cocaine abuse. One study noted that 68% to 84% of cocaine abusers suffered from paranoia. The problem with this mental effect is that a person may take aggressive actions toward others as a result of this paranoia. If the user harms or even kills another person, the damaging effects of this act can last a lifetime.
Psychosis

Cocaine psychosis can occur in the powdered cocaine user and the crack cocaine smoker. It may be more common among crack users but when a person gets his hands on a large quantity of powdered cocaine and binges non-stop for days, psychosis becomes a common symptom.

"Oh Angela, and then that old fart tried his handshake trickery and I squeezed his hand so hard I could hear his tiny arthritis fingers crack"

Trump's really not a bad person, by the way.

And he does get good ratings, you have to admit that.

But the tone -- you know the word "tone"?

The tone of this thread is such hatred...

Shit I'm infected. I made a trump.

it did bother me that he got this so wrong
and i dont know how he got it wrong after all this time

Im posting cause I wanna know where I'll be reborn

Fuck you

Now now, sad burger frog, at worst you'll have to endure sheer incompetence of a narcisstic manchild for four years. At best a couple more months until he's impeached.

It's an alternate fact, is it not? One of those you lot are so incredibly fond of.

I actually prefer incompetence and incessant arguing amongst governmental heads and branches of legislature.

If their incompetent and arguing amongst themsleves, they basically cant get anything meaningful done. And if they cant get anything meaningful done, they are as close to leaving me alone as government will ever get. Less new laws, hopefully no new taxes...just a bunch of bluster amd butthurt. At worst we've simply translated the last few years of Congress to the Whitehouse. Its great.