Where do Chinese people like to hang out where you're from?

Where do Chinese people like to hang out where you're from?

behind the counter at local rice frying temple right on the corner

Chinatown

There are none. Even the people who work at the Chinese food place aren't chinese.

Chinatown, Chinese restaraunts, Dry Cleaners, and Nail Salons.

Richmond

Dog pound

antique store

Librarys, Bars, karaoke, drag races, basketball gyms, upper middle class neighborhoods, malls, Quicklies/milk tea shops, chinatown etc..

With other Chinese

HA HA HA
you're so cute.

With... sailors

kek. i have a buddy that used to deliver food for a chinese restaurant and he said all the kitchen staff were spics.

Diamond Bar

Boba tea shops.

They huang out by some big shitty wall

Yeah, the one here is 2 mexican guys and one white guy cooking, and the lady who owns it is Korean and has lived here for 35 years, and has 2 adopted white daughters.

Here in NI they love to drink for some reason, so bars etc. They seem to only drink Guinness as well as its all I've ever seen them drink, not sure if they think they have to or something because they're in Ireland but yeah.

>all the kitchen staff were spics.
Absolutely true except for extremely poor and dirty family run operations.

Chinese men everywhere always love to drink, they're not evolved to have resistance to anglo Saxon brews, and Chinese are always looking for a deal

Chinatown and Alhambra

Boba?

Was not aware, I always assume that Asians in general don't drink.

That looks so fucking gay. It's like it's for little girls or something

Coffee shops and the local Asian restaurants. They tend to keep to themselves for the most part, though. My university is 12% Chinese, and honestly they cause very few issues.

Little tapioca poopy balls floating in their tea.