How can anyone defend living in one of these things?

How can anyone defend living in one of these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

jackkruse.com/emf-5-what-are-the-biologic-effects-of-emf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy. Read the Manifesto and convince yourself it is paradise

I don't

I live in a so called "Garden Style" condo.. three floors wood frame

The second dumbest thing I ever did was buying this thing

I want to move now but may have problems getting a new mortgage.

I borrowed a lot on the equity since I bought it paid-in-full with inherited money which is now all gone and the likely hood I;ll have more than $40k after any sale pays off the HELoC is my only hope

the more I read about the harm WIFI Non native Electromagnetic fields cause the more I want to get out .

When I open my phone's wifi and see a dozen neighboring accounts popping up shows me I am being constantly baked by this shit.

DO NOT LIVE IN APARTMENT STYLE HOUSING!!!

YOU WILL HATE IT.

Also Home Owners Associations aka Condo Boards and bylaws SUCK

>When I open my phone's wifi and see a dozen neighboring accounts popping up shows me I am being constantly baked by this shit.
Get a tinfoil hat and fuck off back to /x/.

read and learn

nnEMF's are death

jackkruse.com/emf-5-what-are-the-biologic-effects-of-emf/

If you own all 4 floors, they are quite nice.

>The nsa isn't datamining facial recognition files of me
>The nsa doesn't have every phone on every major network tapped in the US.
>the cell towers are not big radiation leaking death traps, those signs on them are just for the workers safety
>I am a free american who doesn't have any debt
>fucking conspiracy theorist

Looks comfy.

Are we talking about condos?

Ultimately it's about being able to live downtown.

Get a condo out somewhere where you need to drive to work and you're doing it wrong.

I have a 600 square foot, urban 1 bedroom loft condo that was 500k.

I live 2 blocks away from work, and there are over a hundred bars and restaurants within 5 blocks. I'm 5 blocks from the waterfront, a 10 minute walk to the football and baseball stadiums, a 10 minute walk to the arena where concerts are staged.

After work I can just walk to one of any number of events which are running in the city, or any random bar, and then walk home, without planning at all. Something different every day, and again, no planning whatsoever.

It's good until you start having kids.

Nothing wrong with apartments especially if you're in school or don't make much money.

>600 square feet
>500k

What city and what are the fees?
Sounds like major league jewery

This.

Until I've knocked someone up, what the fuck do I need a giant living room and garden for?

Living in one of this things is depressing as fuck, especially in commie-block type of neighbourhoods. They are like machines for housing.
You feel like an insect under a rock.
Honestly apartments are worst thing invented by humans.

If you have that kind of money just buy a 10k acre ranch

It's one of those cities with all of the tech companies. I make over 120k with less than 2 years of experience.

That looks like an ideal apartment building to live in.
Regards, Sweden.

Apartments are great. Enjoy slaving away paying your mortgage and doing yard work and repairs every weekend.

Gardening is the ultimate redpill.

>not wanting to do projects on your home with your son
You are right going to some shity ethnic restaurant and getting drunk sounds like a much better use of time

How does that work? Is each floor a separate unit? Are the floors also broken up into different residences?

You think that's shitty? I live in one of pic related

Not when you're dealing with dirty tenants bringing in roaches or bed bugs and never telling you until it's too late and they've spread to other units. Trust me, i work in pest control and some of the buildings we treat are out of control with bugs.

I don't do those things faggot

Owning the building and renting the rest of it

Enjoy living in a concrete filing cabinet in the middle of a nig and chink infested city

>tfw when I've never lived in a house

Tons of $30k-$150k condos/townhomes where I live.

Never understood why people are willing to buy and get mortgages on property that are right by someone else.

Decent land should always be considered before a house.

Man, I had the sweetest apartment; 1,070sq, 14th floor w/ sweet balcony...I loved that place. Met my now wife when living tgere, made my 1st born there, & rent with everything was easily within my budget...to the point where I was able to save for the house I own now. I still miss it, though. I think back to the fun I had there, & it was a great time in my life.