TRUMP TRYING TO BATE PUTIN INTO WAR

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/16/donald-trump-shoot-russian-ship-off-shore-comments-press-conference-bts.cnn

I think Russia is more of an enemy than an ally to the US but BY NO MEANS do I think it's worth it to attack them. Why can't Trump just keep his mouth shut?

It's bait you illiterate faggot.

CNN bait link.. post archive you fuck

also, he said the media would be Happy if he shot the ship you stupid baiter

>CNN

this week he's trying to start war with russia? ok
next week we'll hear about him being controlled by putin again

He said "what do you expect, you want me to shoot the spy ship off the coast? No, that'd be stupid"

CNN: TRUMPS WANTS TO SHOOT DOWN RUSSIAN SHIPS AND CAUSE WW3

Crazy Nigger Network

CNN IS such obvious propaganda at this point that I really find it hard to believe that anyone other than radical leftists still watch/read it.

>CNN
Do you fuckers even try?

But Trump and Putin were urinating in each other mouths in the previous episode. What a fluid situation.

>CNN

Yeah, nah.

>say that people want him to shoot the ship and says he wont
>CNN: TRUMP TALKS ABOUT SHOOTING A RUSSIAN SHIP

anybody else sick to fucking death of media bullshit? I used to actually watch CNN but now I can't without getting furious, it used to just be biased news but now they're taking people's words out of context

and then we'll go back to Bannon

This

Wow. Most dishonest headline ever.
Fucking lugenpresse

>TRUMP IS RUSSIAN PUPPET
>TRUMP TRIES TO WAR WITH RUSSIA
Atleast be consistent with your fake news.

CNN literally cannot help themselves lol...it is so hilarious. He calls them out, tells everyone exactly how CNN would portray something he says...CNN recoils in disgust and disbelief that someone suggest such a thing...CNN posts a fake news article several hours later doing exactly what Trump said CNN would do.

Wew CNN...
If FOX would stop having on John Bolton I would never have a reason to turn it to your channel.

GET IN HERE
THIS ALL TIES TOGETHER
WE NEED YOU ON THE MEME FRONT

>see en en

>BATE
also, fake news

>bate

>HILLARY PLANT
>PUTIN PUPPET
>BANNON
>TRUMP WANTS WAR WITH RUSSIA
>HES CONTROLLED BY ALIENS
>THE UNDERWATER PEOPLE OF NEW ATLANTIS TELEPATHICALLY COMMUNICATE WITH THE SIGNIS OF THREE TO CONTROL THE CIA DEEP ROBOTICS PROGRAM'S TRUMP ROBOT INTO FORCING CHAOS UPON THE WORLD TO APPEASE THE OWL GOD MOLOCH!

they're fucking insane, is my point.

I understand that you're just trolling, but I watched the whole press conference and the only reason President Trump 'talks about shooting Russian ship' is because he's highlighting how ridiculous it would be. How ridiculous it is for the media to be seemingly baying for that, by creating a false narrative that Russia is an enemy that is in league with President Trump, and so goading its readers to demand revenge for something the media has invented.

It's disgusting. I'm disgusted.

Good troll though, made me respond, 9/11

Did you even listen to the entirety of his quote? No, of course you didn't. You just read the headline of the lugenpresse and believe it.

What he said, in reality was (and i'm paraphrasing) "I think we should get along with Russia. But the media says 'Oh that's so bad! Why..why?' If I were to shoot that Russian ship that was on our coast they would say that's good. Well I don't think that's good."

Fuck off you CTR shill faggot.

What? Why? Putin is an imbicil if Donald need to destroy russia he does not need to do anything! It destroys itself.

>Why can't Trump just keep his mouth shut?

He's fucktard

BATE?

t. Muhammad Al-Bin Laden

Enjoy your Brexit, faggot.

Then people wonder why men like me who have never really cared for politics in the last 18 elections vote for a guy like Trump.

>very fake news

lmfao

*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*SNIFFFF*

*BBBBBRRRRRAAAFFFLFLFFL*

*eats nugget*

>it used to just be biased news but now they're taking people's words out of context
no, cnn was ALWAYS like this, however most of the anglosphere was not of the receiving end of their shit so people did not care

Stay degenerate, Spain.