Trump in a little over his head?

I'm not a shill, or anything like that. I am just honestly wondering if Trump may be a little overwhelmed with his new position.

I know I am a FUCKING LEAF, but I am genuinely interested in what you all have to think about this. In my eyes, it just seems that he is a bit in over his head, and maybe I am wrong.

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

track-trump.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least he's doing something.

like what? nothing?

Do you not pay attention to news or are you just pretending be stupid?

a lot
track-trump.com/

He will return the world to Zero.

no, like what tangible policy objective has he actually accomplished? what law exists now that didn't exist last year, that trump is personally responsible for effecting?

please name at least one.

Meh he could be doing better. But to be fair he has gotten more done in 30 days than most presidents do in their entire first year. His biggest issue is that literally the entire media have made it their life's work to make him look stupid, and this clearly gets under his skin a lot, he seems to care a lot about his image which makes this style of attacking him particularly effective. As long as he keeps on trucking at this speed though it won't matter, people will look at what the man has done, not a 5 second sound byte of something he said.

I said he's doing something, I didn't say a word about lawmaking.

Yeah, but whenever I see him talk, he just seems to be spewing out the same buzz words every time. Although it's not SJW tier of buzz word use, it's there, pretty much-using lots of filler words to make him look like he knows what he's talking about, but he doesn't. Then again, maybe I am wrong.

We do need to keep him from having the launch codes though.

translation: he's not doing anything

okay then. we're not in blowhard twitter asshole territory.

we're in the phase where he's expected to design and implement a comprehensive domestic and foreign affairs agenda. that is nowhere close to even being considered

the regulation law

he's not used to doing work (like 40 hours a week type) -- he's the delegating type who likes to take all the credit. So yes, he's in way over his head

>what law exists now that didn't exist last year
Education system at its finest. Liberal shills don't even know what the Executive Branch of the government is responsible for.
Really explains Obama's mentality.

that's because the entire government is Republican majority. Trump is the useful idiot, while the House and Senate get him to rubber stamp

lol'd and checked

explain it for me then

>not a shill
fuck off shill

>maybe I am wrong.
There is no maybe, you are wrong. Go check Trump's speeches and press conferences compared to any of the past 8 presidents. He is more informative to the American people than any of them have ever been.
He is doing this by not doing political speak, which is a politicians way of confusing the populace to garner support, and is quite literally full of buzzwords.
>executive branch
>execute actions of the government
1/10, got me to respond.

He's actually doing pretty good. All you hear is the deep state / unelected establishment kvetching.

Honestly, I don't think anyone can really tell. All media, MSM and alternate, are pushing agendas. Everyone is stretching the truth to the breaking point and no one has heard one honest word from anyone for the entire election cycle.

the canadian is def wrong. trump's every utterance has contained practicable policy proposals based on thoughtfully analyzed data

>trump's every utterance has contained practicable policy proposals based on thoughtfully analyzed data
Bad bait, Trump doesn't give out data. Try again, shill.

Call me whatever you like, I know that I am not a shill, I would have voted for Trump if I could.

I see what you mean, and you make a good point. I agree that he has been informative to the American public far greater than any other president over the past 8 generations of presidents.

Although it just seems to me that he's having a hard time adjusting to his new responsibilities.

>Although it just seems to me that he's having a hard time adjusting to his new responsibilities.
It is because the powers that be are fighting him, and preventing him from handling his full responsibilities.
It is all very designed, so that when he gets caught in their unavoidable snare, they can blast it on TV with the question
>Is DRUMPF FINALLY STUMPD?
The answer is always no, and the MSM finds out the next day how hard they got played. And then they do it again.

Trans-dimensional winning.

he only gives out original policy proposals that have never been considered, don't already exist, and totally haven't stalled out 5 years ago due to lack of usefulness/funding

see: mexico border wall

all i'm asking is that you name one original policy that trump has successfully implemented

Why, because he's speaking in a calm, measured tone of voice instead of bombastically whipping up an arena full of enthusiastic supporters?

He's doing fine, I do think he is still finding a balance in how he wants to portray himself but he sounded cool, witty, and frankly relaxed during yesterday's press conference.

Why should I debate you when you just tried, and failed, to get me to side with you against the leaf?
You are acting like a shill. I do not negotiate with shills.

what has he actually done besides cultivate an image? the curiosity is burning me up.

you don't have to debate. just tell me about one policy that trump has successfully implemented. that's all

>it just seems that he is a bit in over his head,

For one thing, he approved emergency funds for disaster relief almost instantly when it was requested, almost as if he was expecting it to be needed. Because he did, as he has been paying attention to disasters around the nation

See pic for Obama's response in the same area of concern.

Fair enough, Trans dimensional winning confirmed.

He'll soon get used to all the shit and there will be less happenings.

>I am not a shill but..
> I am not a scientologist but..
>I am not a liberal but...
>I am not a DNC plant but...

The president doesn't write laws.

you mean he didn't defund FEMA?

or planned parenthood for that matter lol

>he's not used to doing work
>implying managing your businesses and finances isn't tiring or stressful work
What has your liberal arts college been teaching you?

>strawman right off the bat
You must be one of the free shills they use, because you are really fucking bad at this.
Get your manager on the keyboard, I wan't a good fight. This is just pathetic.

>adjusting to his new responsibilities
the fuck you talking about? he's smashing these fucks in the mouth. the same fake news fucks that lied us into war with G.W. in 2003.
fuck legacy media and the obstructionist liberals

be a good Canadian and write a formal letter apology to each and every user in this bread.

Thank you good leaf, for a non-cucky post.
Yeah, he's probably overwhelmed at this point, but I'm reserving judgement until his first 100 days are over. Let's see what he does.

just give me an actual policy! holy shit.

maybe it's true that trump is totally useless except as a foreign puppet

He has been having a lot of trouble bringing the executive departments into line. They're full of Obama appointees and leaking info (some true, some not) and staff like a colander on a shooting range. He needs people in these positions if he wants to get anything done, but it seems they're all too willing to let ideology get in the way of actually doing their jobs. Things will be chaotic until replacements are found.

>I'm not a shill, or anything like that.
SAGE

>I'm not a shill

Do you honestly think you're fooling anyone?

You all legitimately should be fired. You're insultingly bad at this.

I almost feel bad for the retard who hired you.

He is but it doesn't matter.

The Presidency is not a difficult job. Obama did little more than sit in a chair and makes excuses for 8 years. GW Bush spent most of it on vacation or asleep. Regan had Alzheimer's for most of his terms.

What matters are the policies of the president and the people he appoints to enact them. That's why the biggest actual political story for the last month has been the delaying tactics in the approvals for Trump's cabinet. The media, Wall St, and the Deep State in general do NOT want these people appointed. They are legit terrified of this administration getting into top gear and are willing to do pretty much anything to derail it.

Hence Flynn. Hence the hysteria. Hence the largest peacetime propaganda campaign in US history. All in aid of stopping Trump draining the swamp and ending these people's corrupt careers.

They are already engaged in Sedition. They will escalate to Treason and worse. Probably sooner than anyone thinks. Pray that dam doesn't break.

>maybe it's true that trump is totally useless except as a foreign puppet
Why would I give you a policy, when you are just trying to use by reasoning to force your conclusion? The very conclusion you just went ahead and typed up for no reason at all.

Still waiting for your manager shill. You are not good at this.

[citation needed]

oh never mind, i can tell by your use of terms like "deep state" that you're actually a fucking idiot

Yes.

Reagan was in over his head, also. So was Carter and so was Obama. Bush Jr probably, also. None of them truly comprehended the position that they were in and none of them really deserved it in the sense that Bush Sr "deserved" it.

Most presidents are figureheads and tools. The difference with Trump is that he's not the type to allow himself to be a tool. It was the same with Nixon. That's why I have a feeling Trump will go down like Nixon, probably not until his 2nd term though, or he'll narrowly avoid it like Clinton.

>he can't even name 1 thing trump has accomplished
to be fair, neither can i

That makes no sense shut up

A little? He could talk or think his way out of a paper bag. He is absolute disgusting trash and an embarrassment to the entire human race.

>another strawman
I already named one, shill. Of course you wouldn't notice it, you aren't very good at english it seems.

We're also being over saturated with outrage at this point. I can scroll down my facebook newsfeed and see lefties sperging out about at least one dozen of his 5 second soundbites from his press conference. This is way too much. Even him telling Christie to order meatloaf is making its rounds. People are just going to start tuning out. Same with the marches.

Concern shilling is way too old to be fun anymore. Who is bumping this?

>he approved emergency funds for disaster relief almost instantly when it was requested, almost as if he was expecting it to be needed
>The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security, initially created by Presidential Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1978 and implemented by two Executive Orders on April 1, 1979.[1][5] The agency's primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the United States and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities
rofl

you should try living in the uk

first they sperged about cameron (and the tories) winning the election. then they went mental at the brexit outcome. and now it's all manufactured outrage about trump.

and if you speak up, you're a fascist by default.

there is no reasoning with brainwashed, crazy people.

The fuck are you on about now?

>He could talk or think his way out of a paper bag
check your post before submitting, CTR

>there is no reasoning with brainwashed, crazy people.
i know, that's why i have 5 geeks on my balls just because i want them to name a single policy action that trump made

It's having the opposite effect. Brexit won, Trump won, and trust in the media is at an all time low. The volunteers of the establishment shouting down anyone who disagrees with them are a loud minority.

I'm not saying get comfy, but it cannot be understated just how discredited they all are. With Trump, they said there was no chance in hell he'd ever get elected, 99.999999% chance Hillary, etc, and she fucking lost and lost hard. That's incredibly discrediting, even on a subconscious level.

I doubt there's been any US president who has not gotten overwhelmed by his position. Hell, in general anybody who makes a career change is often overwhelmed.

FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency set up in 1978 (almost 4 decades before trump) to approve emergency funds for disaster relief almost instantly when it was requested, almost as if Jimmy Carter was expecting it to be needed

I've been wondering too if he expected this kind of dirty war with his own apparatus.
Really hope he thought it through and has a strategy to win because this honestly seems intimidating.

Exactly. Listen to the crazy faggot at the end of this clip : "just suppose that they made everything better, wouldn't that be awful?".

youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE

Trump is smoking the deep state out, it's going to be painful but it needs to be done.

I doubt any president has looked as clown as he has. Which is bad, there's few people as petty as Ronald J McDonald

And by your use of "[citation needed]", I can tell that you're a sorry cuck.

Pro-tip: You really shouldn't read pic related.

>Tornadoes in New Orleans Feb 7 (tuesday)
>Fed assistance Feb 11 (saturday)
Minor weather damage, mainly need funds for reconstruction. Federally Approved on the weekend.
>Major flooding Aug 12, 2016 (saturday)
>Fed assistance Feb 15 (monday)
Major disaster, thousands flooded out of homes, hundreds trapped on the interstate. Federal funds approved at the end of Monday.

Now which one of these Presidents do you think Louisiana likes more?
>Obama: 2 days of flood disaster, but it is the weekend so he can't be bothered
>Trump: Tornadoes wreak havoc, destroy infrastructure and property. Minor issue, but Trump still handles it on his weekend.
Night and Day.

Also stop talking like FEMA is a good thing. You have no clue what Katrina was like, faggot. FEMA is useless.

>I'm not a shill
Is exactly what a shill would say.

FUCK OFF SHILL

I think he's holding in a lot of resentment, who wouldn't? Yea, of course he feels overwhelmed. But I think he'll be able to handle it.

I don't think he's overwhelmed so much as he's clearly learning on the job. Ever President has to lrarn on yhe job, but Trump is facing an unprecedented level of resistance. He's still finding his footing, as are his opponents in the media.

sorry i didn't realize you were a nigger

>Also stop talking like FEMA is a good thing. You have no clue what Katrina was like, faggot. FEMA is useless.
To expand on this, FEMA knew absolutely jack shit about post-Hurricane rescue and recovery compared to the locals, but they wouldn't accept a measly citizen telling them how things are suppose to work.

So they, for the most part, fucked everything they touched. The 2016 immediate flood relief effort was entirely locals doing what they knew needed to be done.
The Feds cannot be trusted to handle disasters, as they do not have the discipline for it.

>sorry i didn't realize you were a nigger
Are you even trying?

>bitching and moaning about louisiana, katrina, FEMA, etc.
>definitely not a nigger

Fuck this fat idiot. WHy is he flying around to some factory full of retards just to talk about his dumb plane and ask them if they think the plane is sexy. What a fucking retard. Stay in the fucking white house and do your job dipshit

ST ST STAMMERING FAGGOT

I wish I got paid to shitpost on Sup Forums, sadly I don't. Call me a shill all you like, I am just trying to understand a view I have had for a while now, and you fine people aren't helping.