I don't get the reference.

>Canadian education

>leaf
day of the rake soon

Because he's picking off where the Nazis left off in 1945

>Canadian intellectuals

In Russia he is called Agent 45.
They just call him by his russian spy name

Read through his wiki page till you get it.

Just another symptom of the large number of lefties who are infected with "Voldemort Syndrome". Quite a lot of them go to great efforts to avoid saying his name.

it refers to 1945
he'll bomb japan once again

Trump is fulfilling a prophecy that was foretold by the ancient Elbonians. In their language, the word for four also means orange, referring to the fourth season of the year which was autumn as the Elbonian calendar began in winter. The word for five also meant king or chief in reference to the five tribes of Elbonia, the Suhteks, Fluohrets Mihjets, Kahlets and Gohrgets, So in ancient Elbonian, "45" means "Orange King". The legend of the Orange King was first discovered on an 8,000 year old copper tablet that was found in modern day Ukraine buried in a mass grave under a recently demolished motel. The legend tells of how during the second to last autumn of the universe, a king would arise to the west who would unite all people under his rule so that all living humans could enter the afterlife with him in the end of the final year, but that he first needed to purge the world of the unclean. They tell of how he would force all of the impure ones into the southern wastelands before opening the heavens and dropping the sun on them in one great purge of humanity. All who remained were welcomed into his golden tower of eternity to feast and dance forever.

He who shall not be named...
It's probably something like this. They think they're the heroes in a harry potter movie.

They're stupid.

It's the caliber of bullet that he fires at purveyors of fake news in the press briefing room

>I don't get the reference

It's because you are retarded.

45th president, I'm guessing. I can't be arsed to Google it myself, can a shabbos goy help me out?

Picking up where things were left off, 1945.

>They're so afraid of President Donald Trump that they can't even say his name
>Just call him by the number president he is

Kek what a bunch of babies

So it's a veiled allusion to the Chenogne massacre then?

Scott?

(you)

he will be 45years in offce

>>Scott?
Pilgrim vs.the world

He's the 45th President of the United States you leaf

Allot of douchey progressive types refuse to refer to him as president Trump, so they use 45 instead.

I listen to douchey progressive talk radio in the car and only a small amount of them will call him by his name.

The only thing more douchey, is the one host (Norman Goldman) that ads a Stan to all red states: tex-ass-istan, alabamastan, etc.

We're hitting levels of Harry Potter that shouldn't even be possible.

>Getting political education from comedians

I love how he got red pilled by that movie and in the interviews you can see him word and thought checking himself as to not offend his kike overlords, which drives more red pills in.

>once
>enough