Why does society push the idea that beer is masculine and wine is feminine when beer literally gives you boobs and...

Why does society push the idea that beer is masculine and wine is feminine when beer literally gives you boobs and people who drink wine are, for the most part, much more fit?

because wine is sweet and beer tastes like horse piss

Gays and women are naturally drawn to the taste and effect of wine

make your own conclusions

Good thing I'm a real man who what makes him happy and doesn't seek validation from faggots like some people.

What's your excuse, OP ma boiiiiii?

why not just drink mead

odin lives on wine

i think he knows something about being a man

Must be an American thing. Everyone drinks wine

Why aren't you drinking straight whiskey and leave the lesser drinks to the lesser people.

Odin lives on mead

Just drink whiskey.

I wonder if the (((beer companies))) are behind the push.

Good vintages can be found and at any price point.

Drinking Yellowtail, Barefoot or anything else that's sold by 1.5L is literally gay.

1 beer per day increases bone density.

Why is it that faggots prefer to drink wine?

Is OP a faggot?

Beer is a boring beverage whose only service is to get you drunk.

Sure there's good beer and bad beer but a really good beer is still not that amazing compared to a fine wine or a nice whiskey.

>(((beer companies)))
Diageo wants you to drink more than just beer

Alcohol is degenerate drug and should be prohibited.

Beer is great, wine is great, spirits are great.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

So this Faggot makes a thread about beer vs wine and it's still up after 20 minutes but i make a thread about milk vs water and in 10 minutes I'm banned and the thread is pruned? What the fuck mods?

Society does not push that idea, it acknowledges the fact that women prefer wine and men prefer beer or liquor. Not always but for the most part.

(((they))) are in on it

i'm in my 50es, i don't have fucking time to wait for beer to kick in - and i'd have to run to the toilet every 10 minutes; wine's far faster

this

Then how would we make fun of you clowns ?

>wine is sweet
You don't have dry wine in burgerland or what?

So I'm guessing you've never had a good glass of either

PONTIKKAA PERKELE

moobs are very masculine

>2017
>drinking alcohol
you are less than me

Faggot hipster "craft" IPAs will give you moobs because numale cucks think beer should be 99% hops. Real beer is fine.

Vodka and Whiskey are the real masculine drinks. Anything else is fag tier. A single beer here and there isn't bad but its fucking liquid bread not something you drink in quantity to get drunk.

yeh red wine is totally sweet user nice one

i'm from Connecticut, and i went to new haven once to see a dead show everyone dressed the same i got looks, i thought they looked like gay ass trust fund fags anyways

Cachaça is the only drink a true redpilled Sup Forumsack should ever need. Everything else is for faggots.

As always that's an american thing. Nowhere else such retarded idea exists

Because pic related

no he doesn't you retarded americlap

forgot pic im the retard

Hahaha OP was banned for this post lmao