He'll be gone by April

He'll be gone by April.

Cap this post

Proofs?

no.
he is here for 16 more years, get over it eternal scum.

I have secret inside information that I can't leak

>when the larp is very low energy

/thread

>"I have secret inside information that I can't leak"
>proceeds to tell people about it
>literally leaking it
Lowest effort larp i've seen.

Seeing him in the white-house for the last weeks, I have to admit that he might actually get impeached.
I mean.. it's just a fucking clown-show. The guy clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

I would say by July, but definitely not finishing out a term.

No he won't impeachment proceedings take a very long time. It doesn't happen over night you stupid liberal.

With talk like that you'll be gone tomorrow.

A simple majority of the U.S. House of Representatives (at least 218 votes) is required to impeach a U.S. President, followed by a two-thirds majority vote in the Senate (at least 67 votes). The number of votes required make impeachment difficult. No American President has been removed from office by impeachment.

The House of Representatives has 238 republicans and 193 democrats with 4 vacancies. Show us where the votes will come from ?

It takes a min of 18 months to even begin the impeachment process , then once the President is impeached , it takes another set of months for hearings to take place. Gone by April is a liberal pipe dream. The Donald is here to stay.

You guys just forming your opinions on the shit from CNN. Gimme a break. The rest of us know whats really going on.
Hillary invented the russian bullshit to make excuses for her shitty performance in the polls.
MSM picks up on it cause they are in the tank for HRC
Now its like a meme that wont go away.
But in reality, Trump and team are down to business and getting it done anyway...even with all the bullshit being leaked and fake crap from the MSM.
Get real dudes and hunker down for the next 8 years. and another 8 for Pence. And another 8 for Ivanka. You're in for a long ride.

McCain and CIA will coup him and launch war with Russia in spring

I have collected extensive information in the dark net about deep state leaks which clearly show that they are trying to sabotage him. Get ready it's gonna be nasty.

FYI, these leaks are not unlike Hillary's emails, although her situation was arguably worse, as sharing classified information is a crime.

She got off with nothing, same will happen to Trump. The media and the controllers know this, so they have to change public opinion of Trump in order to oust him. He has done nothing illegal, questionable yes, but not illegal.

Why should he?

What about Mike "put the fags in body bags" Pence?

You'll be gone back to Somalia by April.

cap this post.

Why no Northern Ireland?