At this point, Trump support is just an act of hyper-partisanship...

At this point, Trump support is just an act of hyper-partisanship. He's obviously just an idiot who has no clue what he's doing, his first month on office has been non-stop blunder after blunder and he's clearly terrible for America. Why support this clown just because he happens to be playing for your team? It's "party over country," GOP over the USA.

When things get this shitty, your own personal political leanings stop mattering, Trump is clearly anti-American. Resistance to Trump isn't left or right-leaning, it's just straight patriotic. Protesters, leakers, politicians resisting Trump, people pressuring their local politicians, etc. are just doing their patriotic duty as Americans. Are you patriotic, Sup Forums? Do you love America enough to hate Trump?

Obvious shill is obvious

No one is paying me to say this. Address the argument made instead of what you imagine I am.

But it's true tho.

CTR pls go

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

former supporter here but seriously we cant let drumf get his hands on the nuclear codes

Kill yourself. Sage

>tfw what happens when a meme gets chewed and shit out

Maybe if you shitpost hard enough you'll forget the suicidal thoughts.
Not for long though.

OP is a paid shill sage this shit
fuck you brock sucker you will pay for this trust me saged

No nuclear codes 4 drumph

But he already does. At the point, Trump is such a reckless idiot that so you can't rule ANYTHING out, but I don't think that he's going to wipe anybody off the face of the planet with nukes at the slightest provocation. (At least I hope not.) He probably doesn't understand the concepts of Mutually Assured Destruction or Deterrence, but I don't think he'd do anything that extreme without consulting his puppet-masters first. Funny that if the time comes, Pence, Bannon and Putin might be the only things standing between Trump and The Big Button.

I see CTR mentioned a lot here but I'm not sure what that is.

lol come on now, this is definitely falseflagging

>it's hyper partisan to like this guy!
>now allow me disengenuously overlook the arguments for supporting trump that have merit
>he's a dumb dumb! Xd

I have some SAGE advice for you, CTR friend. We adapt faster than you can change your shill tactics. Can you feel your control slowly slipping away? Can you feel the slow death of every corrupt institution you have built? The burning guilt of having aided and abetted child traffickers? The pain will only grow. Your time is ended, shill. Globalism is dead.

If you're not a shill then you are obviously new. If you think anybody around here is Hyper-partisan GOP then you are wrong. This place started off as mostly libertarian. There were always racist white supremacists among us too, but they were an absolute minority until stormfront invaded. If you think those two groups are hyper-partisan GOP then you are dead wrong.

Now there is a whole new group of people that came over who are totally jaded by establishment politics and hate both parties. That's why Trump was so attractive to these people in particular. Everybody hated him, so they liked him.

The vast majority of us all share the same nationalistic ideals and have been sickened by the last two decades of globalists politics which is why we like Trump. We feel he is the same way.

former supporter here but seriously we cant let drumf get his hands on the nuclear codes

it's this sort of shitposting that I don't remember fondly from the election

try harder. Or really, please don't

I think there was merit for supporting Trump on the campaign trail. I could always get behind smaller, smarter government, and he was at least the only guy that didn't just downplay how dangerous Islam is. (I still think it was always bottomlessly stupid to expect a billionaire to look out for the interests of the lower/middle class and NOT just line his pockets while appointing a shitload of WallStreet people into office, but apparently the people thought differently.) But now that we're seeing his administration in action, it's pretty indefensible. There ceases to be much merit in Trump's White House.

But I am all ears if you want to talk about how Trump is good for America. I don't see the merit now but believe it or not I can change my mind. That's why I'm posting this here instead of on some liberal Internet circlejerk; you can never learn anything unless you find people that disagree with you.

>the world will burn, be scared goy

>there is a whole new group of people that came over who are totally jaded by establishment politics and hate both parties.

>and have been sickened by the last two decades of globalists politics

Me. But I recognize Trump as awful. There is no place for me in this world.

>in b4, snowflake.

Soros definitely ain't fuckin around

Faggot

2/10

Who else did people like us have? He was the only one that stood a chance.

Its extremely obvious you are lying. Its boring. Trump is doing what he said he would.

He's doing what he said he would and your beloved shadow govt is doing its best to destroy America. I hope you get AIDS senpai

You have clearly been ingesting too much fake news. Congratulations you have been sensationalized.

Try and entertain the idea that someone elses views aren't radical, and founded in logic they are exposed to.

If you doubt them, seek exposure to their reasoning, not mockery.

This is why the left loses.

I couldn't care less if trump was an actual 9 month old baby who drooled and couldn't speak. What matters to me is that he is pro-America, and anti-globalism. I don't care when he fights with the media. I don't care when he misspells something on Twitter. I don't care that he had to can Flynn already. I care that he is working every day to bring jobs back here, and to secure our borders from millions of unwanted immigrants.

You're right. I only come here once every few months and most people who post here I obviously not straight Republicans. I admit I was painting Sup Forums in broad strokes instead of giving you guys the nuance you deserve.

I see a lot of merit in the anti-globalist cause. However, I think you have to admit that your nationalist cause is being championed by an incompetent idiot. That does way more damage for nationalist / anti-globalists than good.

For an example, I would actually be all for heavy Muslim-nation vetting if it wasn't handled in a stupid way, but the fact that Saudi-Arabia wasn't on that travel ban tells you everything you need to know. Now people who recognize the danger of Islam get to looked as demons who want to break the Constitution rather than reasonable Americans who are legitimately concerned for our safety.

And it's all because the cause is being championed by someone who was never even sort of qualified for his position. Now we'll be able to pass any anti-terrorist legislation because Trump fucked it up.

Terrible bait. Low energy.

He's working every day to bring jobs back here. People get distracted by the background noise because he is unpolished and can be childish. Look at the work, though. He is pushing very hard to slow immigration, and to bring back jobs, and to get rid of illegals.

He doesn't know the can't-let-trump-have-the-nuclear-codes meme. Obviously new. Great litmus test.

Everyone who disagrees with me is a Shill.

Guess what my other choice was, though? Hillary. Trump isn't perfect, but he is more in line with me than Hillary. I agree Saudi should be on the list. I agree Trump is having a hard time being presidential. But I only had two real choices for my president (and a few symbolic gestures in stein and Johnson).

>regular deportations
>Somalis self-deporting to Canada
>Mad Dog
>BLM essentially dead in the water
>media in hysteria

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

I don't care if Trump is shit now, I don't care if he becomes shit later. All I want is to see the left punished for what unreasonable tribalistic fucks they have become. If the world needs to burn to do it, so be it.

Is friday the day when Brock hoses off his incels / gives them an extra bowl of gruel?

obvius shil

this guy gets it

been on and off here for a long long time and holy shit every year on pol or Sup Forums in general gets fucking dumber and dumber.

I'm just going to respond to all posts made by your ID tag with this one.

Are you aware that we were on 75 straight months of job growth when Obama left office? That's actually a record. Granted, I wouldn't give the guy too much credit because there's really no where to go but up after Bush, but that fact is that the job market was already great. Less than 5% unemployment, like 6 years of continued job growth.

Obviously creating even more jobs for Americans is a good thing, but I don't think it was such such a pressing issue that it needs to be a cornerstone of policy and we needed to elect an idiot to make it happen. And the main problem I have with his Even More Jobs policy is that he's mostly just created low-level outdated and temporary manufactoring jobs. IDK if you ever worked in factories, but they never want or need to stay fully staffed and just hire a shitload of temps whenever it's crunch time. Temporary manufacturing jobs aren't sustainable.

On top of that, we already have a couple Chinese factories converting to robotics and their productivity nearly doubles while the robots do nearly-flawless work. So I hope that we're not putting all our eggs in that basket, because those jobs, mostly employed by temps, are on the way out anyways.

The rest of his campaign promises, he is delivering. The issue is that the promises were either stupid, or good but delivered in a stupid way. The Muslim Ban couldn't have been handled worse. Bringing Jobs To America via temporary manufactoring jobs in an economy with an already awesome job market. Or The Wall, which is dead in the water because it was a ridiculous cartoon idea in the first place and is only even stupider when you consider the logists of actually trying to pay for and build it. So it's just dead because no one has any idea for how to pay for the damn thing, like it would do anything to slow immigration anyways.

And yea, you got me. I don't come here much.

>unfounded opinion
>unfounded opinion
>unfounded opinion
>unfounded opinion
>unfounded opinion

Really made me think

fucking faggot

I find it fascinating how a certain group of people who idolized and made a cult of personality out of the porch monkey are now pointing out the very same about the opposition

no wonder they are done and once illegals have been kicked out, there's no way for them to ever regain power, even in the cuckest of states

to be fair we aren't entirely sure he was an obama fanatic. But yeah completely agree Left and Right just don't understand that this is the exact same thing Democrats went through for the past decade. It's honestly the same shit just that Obama is more likeable so he gets away with shit since he's so "charismatic" even though the last 2 years he was a stuttering idiot reaching Bush levels. The moment he got a Nobel Peace Prize was the last straw for me it was complete bullshit

> i support the deep state coup

Since your salty tears are clearly working so well at turning us against Trump I suggest you cry some more.

I wish Americans were more moderate instead of constantly in us vs them tribal war. People don't recognize enough that MAGA was a brilliant campaign in identity-politics. If libs and conservs were more centered, we wouldn't have the dramatic pendulum swing every 8 years. It's a lot more chaotic than it needs to be.

I think Obama was a competent moderate-conservative masquerading as this liberal saint. Basically Black Reagan. Liberals raising him up a the next coming of Christ, and conservatives demonizing him as the Anti-Christ, was pretty ridiculous. Also libs demonizing Trump like Obama didn't have drones kill a shitload of Muslims, and like he didn't tighten the shit out of our borders.

At this point I'm more convinced that Trump haters are more or less inherently retarded, than brainwashed. The latter just being an unfortunate side effect. Here's to hoping you're all infertile, if you haven't chopped off your dick yet, or damaged your uterus with too many coat hangers.

Thanks for sharing, Blue.

damn, was it the picture that gave it away?

>Are you aware that we were on 75 straight months of job growth when Obama left office?
burger flipping jobs aren't great. Nor full-time jobs that had to be split to hire more part-timers because of Obamacare. The quality of the jobs matters more than the quantity in this case Is this the best you have? Please just go away, amateur.

don't leave me hanging buddy

50 shillbux have been deposited into your account.

Trump as bombastic as he is, is fighting the deep state.

Sup Forums's response to anyone speaking out against Trump regardless of their argument:

>sage
>shill
>shareblue
>ctr
>libcuck
>muh soros
>muh liberal boogeyman
>reddit
>CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>LOL ONLY 1 POST BY THIS ID
>NOT AN ARGUMENT

Sup Forums was temporarily entertaining when the memes seemed comical and satirical, now it's near impossible to tell if you're pretending or actually retarded

Sup Forums is now beyond Sup Forums levels of cancer

Sup Forums started out hating establishment politicians, which is the default attitude of americans. then it got subjected to constant PSYOP for years, and now it's literally CTR run by steve bannon. you're obviously new here because in 2012 everyone was roasting on the pro-mitt fucks just as hard as the pro-obama people.

>trump is akin to romney

Why are shills so retarded?