Has Trump met his match?

HuffPo claims that Trudeau resisting Trump's handshake is the "greatest example of Canadian dominance".

Well?

Can the leaf stand up to Mr Trump?

Trudeau had only one briefing with his team before meeting with president Trump. During this briefing, they explained the ways of the Trumpshake, and how to counter it. He practiced for 2 hours on a Trumpshaking robot until he was able to successfully anticipate and resist the jerk.

>leaf is squatting on Jamals dick all day
>surprised when he stands steady

We need to extend the wall folks.

Daily Reminder: British pedophiles are the most successful pedophiles. You Brits definitely have a knack for diddling children.

I'm going to chalk this down as another victory against Trump. Tired of losing yet, boys?

>HuffShitpo

Wtf is this Trump handshake people are even talking about?

>greeting by hand a known autistic douche.
You're asking for trouble.

>Trudeau beat Trump at his handshake game
So does that mean Trump won?

I don't know but it's even on my normiebook newsfeed - all the liberals are BTFOing Trump because he has an aggressive bullying handshake or something.

Yeah sure burger. It's only going to be $20 Billion of your tax dollars to build the wall along the Mexican border, so double that to $50 Billion and you'll be cool to cover the Canadian border as well. Just bend over and take those tax hikes to map for it like the nice little faggot cuck you are. Extend it faggot. Enjoy.

Our pedos are the most well known, wouldnt that make us the least successful?

Trudeau is just to limp wristed to shake a real man's hand but he's quick to grab a black cock

Canada is as irrelevant as my country, dominance my ass

>20 billion
>a lot
Kek we've spent more on useless shit.

>resist the jerk.
i understand that you may disagree with trump administration policies, but that's no way to talk about the president of the united states of america.

HE HAS BIG HANDS

I'm glad you're one to suck the sweet dick of authority.

Get out you statist fuck

And the Britbong wins that exchange with a clever spinning backhand. The Canadian just ends up....Canadian.

i understand that you may disagree with my statements, but that's no way to talk about a fellow citizen of the united states of america.

>Canada
>Dominance

>canadian dominance
>canadian
>dominance

*inhales deeply*
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa....

*inhales*

Haaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Here's what I envision for the canuck side

I told you I would post this every time

I noticed Trudeau looking down or giving a nod to Trump almost at the end, which seemed to me like a sign of submissiveness. Trump keeps his eyes fixed.

HuffPo is hallicinating as usual, very funny to see them display their insecurity.

The only thing canadian can dominate is bbc with his anus.

If you have to ask, then he probably canĀ“t.