Former Trump supporter from Finland

I use to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. You guys told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. You guys told me the media was twisting it

No look at what we've done. The Muslim-ban.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVWzIAMOaJ0&ab_channel=1791L
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Construction_of_border_wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Deportation_of_illegal_immigrants_with_criminal_records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Refugee_restrictions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Sanctuary_city_funding
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190296.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like thats a bad thing?

focus group tested pasta

good job kike

Yes - racism and xenophobia ARE bad things.

National Security != Racism

Please leave.

>The Muslim-ban

?

Why does CTR use proxies? Please tell me before you go make a new thread

Why is racism a bad thing?

>implying Sup Forums didnt support him because of exactly that

Shitty pasta
saged

You know, that thing where he banned 7 countries that all happened to be majority Muslim?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

your a sad guy.

Religion is not a race

Wrong.

This is all according to plan

Not a proxy, I'm finnish. Mä oon suomalainen, etkö ymmärrä????

tää on vaa rölläystä, nää tykkää huudella "SHILL!!!", minua huvittaa

Very interesting virtue signal you have there.

IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP YOU SUPPORT KIKES

Really epic trolling dude

Fuck off shill
Sage

Its not a muslim ban dick for shit. 84% of the world's muslim population is still allowed in and 9 out of the top 10 countries with the highest muslim populations arent on the list

What Muslim-ban?

ive seen this shit twice in a span of four hours

mämmi pic with timestamp or gtfo

If you "oppose kikes", you're a racist.

back to >>>/satunnainen/

Racist satunnainen finns aren't allowed in my thread.

I don't have any mämmi atm

Pohjose poikia, autismia parhaimillaan.

Sage goes in every field guys, ylilauta fagget being fagget.

Retarded?

>checkers for a flag
Now I've seen everything

does racism trigger you, libtard? Get over it, hillary lost. White mans in charge now.

No, I'm not retarded. I'm probably more intelligent than the average Sup Forums-user

This is the second time ive seen this exact OP.

Shills are desperate and uncoordinated.

>White man

It's not a Muslim ban you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVWzIAMOaJ0&ab_channel=1791L

Although Western nations should consider asking Muslims whether or not they follow Sharia and other backward ideas before letting them in.

Oh and if you didn't already know about his views on immigrants before voting for him (his Mexican rapist comments) then you're seriously uninformed. Tbh most Americans agree with him on restricting immigration

Plurailty support the wall.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Construction_of_border_wall

Strong majority support deporting illegal criminals.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Deportation_of_illegal_immigrants_with_criminal_records

Majority support refugee ban and "Muslim ban" (It's not)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Refugee_restrictions

Majority support stopping sanctuary cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#Sanctuary_city_funding

Every % is likely higher as polls always underestimate conservatives.

Keep supporting Trump, he's 100X better than what could've been (an awful Clinton admin.)

Are you retarded?

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190296.aspx

you got a problem with whites, faggot?

im not using your leftist links trying to send me to some fake news propaganda.

S A G E

Trump isn't white, he is orange.

Allow me to indulge your really bad b8 posting, by screencapping it for you.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

läpinäkyvää Sup Forums-tier paskaa, nyt loppu

How do people take this thread seriously?
OP is obviously fucking around.

That's pretty fucking racist, you bigoted shitlord.
Check your privilege cunt.

Trump isn't a race.

Holy fuck you're dense lol

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You do this every day, faggot. fuck off

What about the dozens of other Muslim majority countries he didn't ban?

Sick roleplaying as CTR or whatever their new organization is called.

Judging someone by their skin colour is racist you xenophobic nazi loving cunt.

>msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190296.aspx
Are you? That article clearly states where it is applicable, autistic Sup Forums posts are not covered

I'm not judging Trump for his color. I was only correcting the person saying that Trump was white

Fuck you caught me.

I can't help but use it, I use the expression so much at work and at home when coding. It's just found its way into how I actually type. I have caught myself writing it in work emails as it is just an easy way to express something.

How do people still fall for this bait. It's been, like, a month. You people are dense.

I bet he would probably want to ban them as well?

nice b8 m8

Yeah yeah, It's bait whenever it is something you disagree with.