Racial Propaganda Horror Movie: "GET OUT"

Now I'm not one of those people who blindly hated "Dear White People," I watched the original movie and understood that it was more a statement on the polarizing nature of identity that is subjected to black people that uses strawman stereotyped white people as a plot device, rather than being all out just a "fuck white people" movie.

But this movie "Get Out" is straight up racial propaganda from every aspect of its trailer.

>The horror is a suburban white neighborhood

>All blacks there are either technically reprogrammed slaves or robotically conditioned uncle toms with no idea of ethno-pride, and when reminded become ravenous

>"When there are too many white people around, I get scared."

>Moral is, don't trust white people, even the parents of your white fiance, they will always be evil in the end.

Why are they purposely playing to this narrative? I'm a fucking hispanic and this shit is getting cringey to see.

I like how the girl genuinely doesn't know her parents are from a black people eating cult of suburban wendingos.

Like being in the liberal city made her pure and innocent and a real person, but down home middle America is a haunting nightmare.

How do you explain the other creepy black characters in this movie?

I'm Hispanic too, and I've seen how they've already brainwashed the niggs into thinking that they are always the victim, now they are going to be brainwashed to killing white people. Its sick. And most whites are too cucked to say anything.

because it works.. promoting the Whiteman as the boogie man is nothing new... this is why most niggers hate whitey..

More (Jewish) propaganda

You, as expected, the OP defecates nonsense and runs away like a little bitch. Come back and explain.

>black people are so stupid xD
>why would those fucking niggers make a movie about white people being scary
>i wish we could go back to the days where we owned black people as property and could rape and beat and kill them at will with zero repercussions

Go back to re ddit.

Looks to be the satire that DWP (the series) tried to excuse itself as. Calm down.

They are literally made out to be uncle toms and slaves.

The two "worker" black characters Georgina and Walter are mindless laborers that just bend to the command of the society and enforce their demonic will

The one civilized black character at the party is made out to be an uncle tom who is weird and roboticly ok with the white society with no notion of black culture at all. And then his mind gets shifted by a flash photographic, either awakening his prior self before he was brainwashed into being an uncle tom (telling the protagonist to get out for his own safety) or was made to look like he was like the others, just a mental slave putting up a facade, and that he wants the protagonist to get out because he is breaking down the facade.

Either way its literally saying that if you're with the white society you are either a brainwashed uncle tom, someone who is completely deluded by society itself, or you're an uneducated slave manipulated by society,

Stop pretending to care about black people, stop exploiting black people to push your selfish political agendas.. What happened in the pasted sucked, these whites are not those whites, there for they are innocent of any crime.

>push your selfish political agendas
You dont even know me you retard. What's my "agenda?" You guys are blatantly ignoring history and common sense jut so you can act like big babies when they make a movie with a black leading character. Nut up bitch

>straight up racial propaganda

And yet it's based on a true story, k.

iow ur wrong

Then stop pulling out the black vs white narrative out of your rectum.

>based on a true story
Any proofs, niggerlover?

>Now I'm not one of those people who blindly hated "Dear White People," I watched the original movie and understood that it was more a statement on the polarizing nature of identity that is subjected to black people that uses strawman stereotyped white people as a plot device, rather than being all out just a "fuck white people" movie
Fuck off

and his shit is pushed in folks. His shit is violently pushed in.

>niggers are lazy
>bring niggers over because too lazy to pick cotton
>call spics lazy
>white business owners,politicians, and white farmers love to use them as slave labor because yet again, too lazy to pick

When whites go to other planets ,remember, pick your own shit next time.
Poetic

I'm a hispanic too and honestly I'd rather live in a poor white neighborhood to than a "rich" black one.

Blacks are shit.

The reason the wealthy people got bought slaves was so they didn't have to pay white people to do it you fucking antiwhite racist piece of shit.

you stupid mother fucker. That literally is the point of such a worthless pile of trash. It is to polarize blacks against whites. I realize you are a paid poster, but come the fuck on. Are you so stupid? Yes. Yes you are.

And you think you are very smart. So dont waste any further time debating with me, as to you, I will forever be wrong. You may go now, and claim moral and intellectual superiority to yourself, and we will look at you and think you are a giant dumbass.

>other races are stupid and exist to be used by whites

Yet your assuming were racist, the black characters are not a problem, you fucking moron, its the Propaganda its pushing, not the niggers, The Message! do u understand.

Your attempt to argue is pathetic..

>Goyim are stupid and exist to be used by jews

>I realize you are a paid poster

Get a load of this delusional moron. Calm your incoherent tits, and present your argument like a human being, you baboon.

What is the truth?

>Your attempt to argue
>attempt to argue

Long way to go in life, bud.

Nice argument faggot.

>they're no better then cattle.

you're a dumbass

WHere did I say you're racist? I jsut said you're stupid as fuck and also a retard and a big baby without any testicles

>How to spot a liberal 101

>nepotism reducing the number of whites in business is the same as an inferior race begging for jobs from another race's country

How many whites are rushing to Israel to get jobs?

I don't even believe you've cracked open a book your entire life. Prove me wrong. Go!

Would Jew look at that

Argument is in the OP and
I clearly state my reasoning of what is presented in the trailer. And there is no hidden comedy as both imdb and reviewer state it is purely a horror film, not a comedy in any way, so there is no spin here.

You just retort with "DON'T PULL THINGS OUT OF YOUR ASS" when I just made my points. Refute them or just leave if you have nothing constructive to your criticism.

More like rotten tomatoes confirmed for kikery

I believe you've sucked a cock in your life. Prove me wrong. Go!

Wait blacks are probably super easy to control menetically right? Why aren't we controlling them?

Memetically?

>I'm a fucking hispanic

Hispanic is not a race

I'm sick of you brown mestizos acting like it's a race

If you're brown, your race is INDIAN or MESTIZO

We are, the current hands in power want blacks to be disorderly and vermin hence no action against a minority group of criminals.

Mestizo is a mix of races you retard. And most of them don't know exactly what they are.

You said
>You guys are blatantly ignoring history and common sense jut so you can [act like big babies when they make a movie with a black leading character.

why did u type this then, and what did you mean, please do tell.

It's funny because blacks are in far greater danger around others blacks.

But you have to divide the goyim somehow I guess.

I think it's good for us because it makes us seem scary.

the bible.

Sex with white women is so good that it's all worth it in the end.

It's good for whites because it makes us seem intimidating.

>I'm hispanic

There is no such thing as a hispanic in terms of race because hispanic is not a race

Dumbass

Hispanic is not a race

If you're brown, your race is mestizo

It can be classified as dark comedy.

I see cock lives raw and rent free in your mind.

I'd believe that.

not all of us Jose...atleast not my family. we're all concealed carrying miltia style preppers.
>example pic related

Mmm tell me about it.

I wonder how low we could get its approval rating on sites like Rotten Tomatoes...?

Gay.

>Why aren't we controlling them?
Because we're honest.

Think about it. Year after year, election after election, Blacks by the millions vote almost unilaterally for the party that personifies the expansion of government control and the police state and year after year, decade after decade, nothing changes in the relationship between poor blacks, the police, and their communities.

Blacks on the whole lack the basic self awareness to see this obvious, entrenched trend and would rather blame the people for whom they did not vote for the actions of those they did vote for, and they are doing it every single day.

The movie is a metaphorical representation of white suburban liberals.

Why is every liberal white neighborhood virtually devoid of blacks, with the blacks that do live there being really weird? It's because they get rid of them. In this movie, it is a dramatic representation.

I can't believe Sup Forums will defend white liberals just because they're white. White liberals are the most elite and racist of all whites. They caused the racial tension we have today and actively play off of it to meet their own political ends. When blacks riot, they just smugly laugh as working-class whites are victimized as their Mexican lawn guy trims their perfect, dark-green lawns. Then, when one of the rioters gets shot, they lead the charge to disarm the working-class whites and stir up even more racial tension. If shit really hit the fan, what neighborhoods do you think the cops and the National Guard are going to be protecting? It's going to be the rich white liberal suburbs where the State senator lives, or the city councilwoman lives.

The white liberals are the goodest goyim, the house-niggers of our slavery to the Jew. They'll get what's coming to them.

It means exactly what it says idiot. My fault for expecting trump supporters to be able to read

looks cringey as fuck

i doubt even liberals will go see it

Let's cook up some niggers

LARD ASS LARD ASS LARD ASS!

Hello balserito cubano, How are you yoday?

not low at all if its a good movie
see: Mad Max
Sup Forums tried to brigade it because it was "feminist propaganda" and utterly failed because it was actually a good movie and most well-adjusted people can put politics aside and watch a movie. if its another ghostbusters, it will BTFO itself.

>tfw boner

Why i can't stop being a degenerate?

this

Just take a sniff and you won't be degenerate anymore.

Guys its probably bait. 20 bucks its going to be a comedy

Ok. I'm brown. I still think black people suck. I also despise white bitchboi shills that work for CREW. They are brainwashed little queers that are betraying their own people. There's nothing lower than that.

Ha ha you said the name of the movie.

What's CREW?

He Got Out

Hey man it discourages race mixing

Also

When someone sympathizes with our cause you don't insult them. Otherwise you look like a retard.

Moral of the story is white people are the devil (except white wimminez tho)

>movie starts in the city and they go the the country where ebil whitey keeps the black man down
Its very clearly directed at white conservative americans outside of the suburbs

>"GET OUT"

more like SIT DOWN

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE I SAW THE TRAILER!!

PEOPLE WILL DIE! this movie is designed to piss off black people and supporters

What if its a satirical criticism on the way whites view blacks?

>Horror of the ghetto
>White people in majority black areas (for some reason) think its cool to "act black"
>"When there are too many black people around, i get scared" Criticism of the fear whites have of black people
>White people don't trust black people, they will always be evil or degenerate.

i mean, despite the fact that the caution around blacks is completely rational, (crime statistics show this) Niggers dont see that, and therefore they make this kind of stuff mocking said rational caution.

>And most whites are too cucked to say anything.
Exactly. But silent red-pilling abounds. I hope.

>this

They're depicting us as genius puppeteers who run everything behind the curtains and violent imperialists.

I don't mind it desu

He said it in the OP, learn to read nigger.

It would make sense to make such a movie 60+ years ago, but not now.
On the other hand, Zimbabwe and increasingly, South Africa are closer to the movie, but for whites.
Most Sup Forumsacks just want niggers to leave their communities and not have anything to do with them

Nigger troll is nigger.

>lets party

Do you get a boner when you lie?

Jordan Peele barely survived his first encounter with his white wives parents to be able to break free into society and become a moviestar and then write this movie based on a joke he made back in 2008 about a black dude going into the stepford wives neighborhood.

lying piece of shit.

I mean the movie has the right idea
Making horror movies about things people are actually scared of
I mean this concept is only scary to black people
But no one is scared of kids or video tapes

Saw the movie, white people were putting their brains into black peoples bodies

She's evil

>let's farty

why did you add
>You guys are blatantly ignoring history and common sense jut so you can act like big babies when they make a movie with a black leading character.
>with a black leading character
>black leading character
the niggers weren't the problem, but yet you talk about us having a problem with them..

btw I didn't vote trump.

Look at all the effort they have to go through to make a dark negro emote. Cover him in Vaseline, douse him with water, give him some red eyes and fake tears, all just to make him look somewhat non threatening, and it still doesn't work with a white audience and blacks will just say he's being a bitch anyway.

Make darkie afraid again.